• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

How many characters in DB can defeat Pegasus Seiya?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cropfist said:
Seiya loses hard? Did you mean DB?
Based off of feats. However, there is no way in Hell any DB character other than Zen'ō and SB Janemba can bear Seiya....yet. Seiya's run is pretty much over. He's > Goku for the time being.

AnimeFanboy2916 said:
Cropfist said:
Seiya loses hard? Did you mean DB?
Based off of feats. However, there is no way in Hell any DB character other than Zen'ō and SB Janemba can bear Seiya....yet. Seiya's run is pretty much over. He's > Goku for the time being.
Actually, Seiya's run is far from over. There are going to be at least 3 more manga and Assassin is also beginning to buff him quite heavily as well.

Actually, Seiya's run is far from over. There are going to be at least 3 more manga and Assassin is also beginning to buff him quite heavily as well.

There's more!? My God!!! That pumps me up!!!

AnimeFanboy2916 said:
There's more!? My God!!! That pumps me up!!!
Yep. There's still supposed to be the Poseidon chapter, the Ares chapter, and the Zeus chapter. Teshirogi is planning to make another Saint Seiya manga with Kurumada now that she's finish with TLC Gaiden and I doubt it's going to be her last one, Okada will work on another one most likely after Assassin, and both Next Dimension and Assassin are still far from finished. Not sure about Chimaki but I also doubt Saintia Sho will be her last work. Saint Seiya is one of the biggest franchises in Japan, partly because Kurumada commissions other authors to write manga based on his guidelines.

AnimeFanboy2916 said:
In what order should I watch the series?
Well, it's not completely necessary to watch it in order since some of them are very loosely connected, but my suggestion is the original, then Next Dimension, then The Lost Canvas (because it's finished), then you can read in any order you like (though some of the manga are missing certain chapters, which I'm working on).

The real cal howard said:
From what he's shown, which is nothing, I can. We know he's 2-C with possible reality warping. It's not my fault he has a profile despite him being featless. I was against him having a profile this early anyway.
Im sorry, what? Where is this reality warping part coming from? As far as i can see Zeno has no such hax in the slightest

As for the post topic, no one in DB is beating Seiya. Not even Zeno

I honestly dont understand why Ppl think Zeno can beat anyone just because he's 2C in pure power only. He is featless in every other category and he's not a fighter so there's no way he can scale off of characters like Beerus or Whis and we dont even know if he's 2C in AP or 2C in hax based off of Whis's statement

Rana Mohsin said:
Xeno Goku destroy seiya without any effort. Case Close!!!
Xeno Goku can't even kill Seiya? and has no answer to faster speeds, reactive evolution and atomic manipulation. Plus in Ep G Assassination Seiya can stay in a state of miracles which alters probability iirc getting constantly stronger and altering the fight in his favour.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back