• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

How is Kirby MSS?

ArbitraryNumbers

VS Battles
Retired
Don't worry. I'm not going to scale Kirby to Master Hand or Magalor or anything like that. I'm only going to use the information presented in the profile, and why I think it should place Kirby on a different spot on the tier list than it actually did.

I do not see how Kirby is Multi-Solar System Level, even after looking at the Dark Nebula links. I don't know what I'm looking at here... is the profile trying to tell me that Kirby is 4-A because he fought a guy who changed the background? Was that Dark Nebula's MSS attack? I don't see what's so Multi-Solar Systemy about these links.

Not to mention Drawcia's feat of creating a solar system, when the worlds were comprised of the colors that came from a single planet, so they could possibly have the total combined mass of something lesser than a solar system, but I'm not sure.

But I've never played the game Dark Nebula appeared in, so assuming that Dark Nebula's MSS feat is more than just a simple background swap due to story/lore/something else, I'd argue that destroying all visible matter within a galaxy until you can only see a faraway galaxy looks like a Galaxy Level feat to me. Since all of the celestial bodies were destroyed until none of them were obscuring the view of a faraway galaxy, then this means the attack at least reached galaxy's end, if not farther.

With that said, we also have the profile depicting Kirby pushing back particles that were shown to be capable of destroying a universe, as well as describing his stomach as a parallel dimension, and yet he's only 4-A? If his stomach is the size of an entire dimension, then naturally we should expect him to be able to swallow and rebound the contents of an entire observable universe, which is also supported by the fact that he can push back a wall of universe-busting particles.

It should also be noted that the profile describes the particles as being able to destroy a full-fledged universe, not a pocket dimension or anything like that, and the same thing goes for Kirby's stomach dimension. If the person who wrote the profile just forgot to specify or something (which is perfectly understandable; I once concluded in a calc that Temmie was Large Island Level when I was looking at the wrong column on the list for KE outputs), then I'm probably wrong about this.

Let me know if I got anything wrong.

I would like to know Kirby attack potence is it 5 times a solar system 10 or 100 or 1000000 tell me someone answer this plz

Well he beat a guy who apparently blew up a big portion of a galaxy, so it's likely in the trillions or so, but I'm not the one to ask.

Back