• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

How exactly did the clash between goku and beerus work?

this isn't some discussion where i say "goku is macroverse level coz he was going to destroy the universe and kai verse in 4 clashes, he is 5th dimensional threat", what i want to ask is, did they bust through a dimesional wall to do the feat? also same as the beerus ball, oh and remember i am not saying goku should be upgraded, just did it smash through a dimensional wall?

They both punched really hard and things blew up.

I'm serious.

It's not unprecedented for the series. The mere act of Goku going Super Saiyan 3 allowed his power to be felt in the Other World.

azathoth that was his ki that they felt when he was super saiyan 3, to be fair ki sensing can cover galaxies, i don't really see what that has to do, i'm just a nerd who likes to include that

@Dark

I wasn't referring to any of the Toei universe shaking, but Supreme Kai and Kibito being able to feel Goku's power from across planes. It's not at all quantifiable.

Pretty sure Kai was able to sense Goku fighting Frieza the first time and their powers as he knew Goku was using kaioken, so that is not a feat at all. It's if ya want a feat for Kai.

Ss3 Goku didn't shake the afterlife.

you are right, he shook the earth while charging, idk where people get shaking the afterlife from.

also he proably didn't, king kai actually saw the fight between goku and frieza, he also saw the attack pods, and he did see the fight between goku, he even comments on how vegeta won't be able to find the moon.

ok, but why do they use a non manga feats in these kind of situations, this wiki uses canon ones, i wish this wiki used anime only feats

Back