• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Horror 9-C Tournament: Chestburster vs John Ward (Alien vs FAITH)

Chestburster vs John Ward

• Both are 9-C
  • Speed is equalized
  • Combatants are 12 meters apart
  • Battle takes place within Bon's Burgers
Burstchesting:

Christianity:

giovanni-manili-skin-01.jpg
7714fe1382f037e6167caf6e82204912.jpg

What does Chestburster do IC? Like, I don’t remember Xenomorph birth systems very well, is it going to be launching itself at John and laying eggs in him or was that a different stage?

" Superhuman combat and reaction speed"

Voting john, more skilled faster and has a range option

How good is John's shot? Cause he's gonna have to hit a one foot snake like creature before it easily bites through his legs.

I can see this going a few ways
  1. The Chestburster charges at John. John tries to shoot at the Chestburster. John misses because of the Chestburster small size. john has no more bullets and gets killed by the Chestburster.
  2. John hits the Chestburster with the bullet. the Chestburster is stronger than the Facehugger which can take a burst of gunfire so it survives the shot. john has no more bullets and gets killed by the Chestburster.
  3. The Chestburster runs away to hide, John gives chase but can't find the Chestburster due to not having any tracking skills. Sometime passes, the Chestburster becomes an Adult Xenomorph then proceeds to find and kill John.

So yeah I'm voting for The Chestburster.

John hits the Chestburster with the bullet. the Chestburster is stronger than the Facehugger which can take a burst of gunfire so it survives the shot. john has no more bullets and gets killed by the Chestburster.
Imma be real with you, im pretty sure it's going to explode from being shot with a gun.

Now that I'm awake
I will say that evolving into an entirely different creature seems a little cheap to me, but it's up to comi I guess

John is noted to be a fairly accurate shot despite not using a rifle all that often. He is able to hit moving targets with relative ease, and if they start just 12 meters away John could reasonably get a shot off before the xeno wiggle off to hide.

Would a Xenomorph be considered unholy enough for his cross to work lol?

John is noted to be a fairly accurate shot despite not using a rifle all that often. He is able to hit moving targets with relative ease, and if they start just 12 meters away John could reasonably get a shot off before the xeno wiggle off to hide.
I mean a hiding spot can't be at hard to find. It can quickly move under a table, in between the arcade machines, there might even be a vent nearby it can climb into.

I mean a hiding spot can't be at hard to find. It can quickly move under a table, in between the arcade machines, there might even be a vent nearby it can climb into.
Well, even if he can't get a shot right off the bat, he is still used to fighting things that hide for most of the fight. If the restaurant is an open place, then he could just keep an eye out in the middle of the dining area and shoot it whenever it comes out to attack.

Back