• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

9-C Tournament | 10 or Less Hax Edition

Ill list two, but only because I feel one of them won't get accepted. So may as well put the back-up in the same post.

I imagine one of them gotta work (prolly Lucy since David is only street level with the sandevistan)
How about this? @RanaProGamer
If you don't even know what this char about then you better get out
Not only that, she has nonexistent supporters

I really don't get the 10 ability limit, especially for people like Naofumi. More than half of his abilities aren't even useful in a fight against a human.

So, comparing him to people like Yu who only have battle abilities and barely fit the limit, he actually has less abilities tournament-wise.

I really don't get the 10 ability limit, especially for people like Naofumi. More than half of his abilities aren't even useful in a fight against a human.

So, comparing him to people like Yu who only have battle abilities and barely fit the limit, he actually has less abilities tournament-wise.
You know what, I think I can make an exception for Naofumi, I’ll just check case by case.

What about William Afton?
Well shit. In that case, are you ready for Freddy?

He has 8/9 hax in his Special Delivery key

Mommy

Only 4 abilities

He has a few more than 10 abilities but maybe you can make an exception since some of them are things like superhuman physical, automatic translations, and enhanced senses
Please list their AP value

I think Freddy Fazbear scales to 3000-3900 Joules via crushing a skull, but it might be higher since he scales to ripping humans apart. He also has Class 5 lifting strength.

Aika is allowed? With almost nonexistent supporters, the tourney will be in stagnant phase, better to find a new participants if you ask me

Save a spot for me for a little. I'm going to try upgrading Lucy and David's AP to Street level so they're eligible.
David is too op for this tournament anyway.

His sandevistan lets him blitz anyone here and it's the only thing he does.

Back