• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Horror 9-C Tournament: Slitheen vs Bon the Rabbit (Doctor Who vs The Walten Files)

Slitheen vs Bon the Rabbit

• Both are 9-C
  • Speed is equalized
  • Combatants are 12 meters apart
  • Battle takes place within erm... SBA i dont wanna give Bon homefield advantage
Fatty:

Bonnie but cool:

de8xwn2-67aad245-5092-4266-a256-0205e9887f50.png
6v0wyoqpwj071.png

Oh, Slitheen should still probably cut his head off or something like that, they’ve already decapitated someone in the show

So uh… basically it depends on wether Bon can grab the Slitheen without it dodging
Bon is far larger than the Slitheen, so it could reach over and grab them without getting too close.

and even then, immortality type 2 would cover the slitheen's attack on it.

Basically, size change is just being able to squish their body into human skin, and teleportation is this button that can warp you away, idk if it has any limits, I don’t remember the episode very well

Them I guess bon still has advantage

Looking the doctor who wiki seens like they only use the teleportation to scape, so bon would still win

The only thing I wold ask is, Bon arms have longer reach them slitheer arms + nails?

Fair

Question, Is this a female or male alien we are using?

If It's female she would probable try to use her Venom sinse she has no idea her oponent isn't organic

This would lead to a great oportunity to Bon to rush at her and atack whem she is off guard

Also, I'm pressuming It's in character for them to use teleport in combat other them dodging to flee the battle, would be good to have someone more knoledgable in WHO to awnser this

Also, willing to kill ≠ want to kill

So they may just flee the battle and that's It

Do killing Bon gives the alien money? Them they would fight to death

Back