• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Are you implying that Goku's attacks are high-end 4-A?
Prove that the attacks used by Garou that collapsed the portals that Blast created mid combat (Nuke and Gravity punches) were 4-A, hell even High 4-C.

I do think that Blast wins by nullify a lot of Goku's attacks but I'm just arguing that Goku has a means to collapse the Blast weaker portals. AKA Blast would have to put massive effort into his portal creation to stop attacks from Goku.

Prove that the attacks used by Garou that collapsed the portals that Blast created mid combat (Nuke and Gravity punches) were 4-A, hell even High 4-C.

I do think that Blast wins by nullify a lot of Goku's attacks but I'm just arguing that Goku has a means to collapse the Blast weaker portals. AKA Blast would have to put massive effort into his portal creation to stop attacks from Goku.
Blast was able to hold back the collision between Saitama and Garou and used his portals to teleport them.

Sure he'd need extreme effort the point still stands that overall Goku won't be able to overwhelm him or win this match.

Voting Blast.

Seems like theres still wincons for both sides (though blasts is looking more favourable tbh) so ive updated the op for now. Goku has prior knowledge on portals btw.

Charged attacks from goku are usually stronger than his standard attacks such as his kamehameha btw. Though they do uknow, take a bit of time to charge.

Blast was able to hold back the collision between Saitama and Garou and used his portals to teleport them.
At max effort. I don't doubt Blast abilities to nullify Goku's attacks, but he doesn't create portals that can do this normally as blatantly evident with Garou collapsing his portals with much less AP that Goku can match easily. That's all I'm really arguing.

Btw OP I vote Blast via possible BFR.

Last edited:
Can someone convert that ton value into foe?
According to this post by DarkDragonMedeus years ago. 1 Foe is roughly 24,000 Tenatons

740 KiloTenatons = 740,000 Tenatons/24,000 Tenatons = 30.8333333333 Foe. That’s 1.35412091934x 4-B not High 4-C

So whoever listed Goku as High 4-C screwed up. He’s supposed to be 4-B.

According to this post by DarkDragonMedeus years ago. 1 Foe is roughly 24,000 Tenatons

740 KiloTenatons = 740,000 Tenatons/24,000 Tenatons = 30.8333333333 Foe. That’s 1.35412091934x 4-B not High 4-C

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....... eyyyyyyyyyyyyyup youre right!!!! 760 tenatons is baseline large star. Gokus a thousand times that.
Lemme look at the blog.....

Yeah he should be 4-B. Whoever edited the profile failed to edit the tiers almost as badly as they failed to remove the references to the movies like they were supposed to (like legit, i even told them to remove it on the revision and they just replied "i did ;)" and didnt)!

So 1 foe is around 24 kilotenatons which is over 6 times stronger than base goku fighting frieza.
Someone seriously needs to fix toie gokus profile.

Also the Buu Saga section of the blog is wrong as it’s explicitly stated in the DBZ anime that Kid Buu is stronger than all previous Buu in the Toei version. The anime and the manga are different things. Couldn’t find the exact episode this was mentioned but I found a Twitter post showing this statement from Goku in the anime.

Also the Buu Saga section of the blog is wrong as it’s explicitly stated in the DBZ anime that Kid Buu is stronger than all previous Buu in the Toei version. The anime and the manga are different things. Couldn’t find the exact episode this was mentioned but I found a Twitter post showing this statement from Goku in the anime.
Idk about that, seems like a revision of its own. But i do find it odd that they scale cell to pikkon in the blog, who blitzed and one shotted him.
Either way someones seriously gotta fix gokus profile and remove those references to the movies so people dont make matchups like this.

I guess. I could’ve sworn that this was common knowledge among the Dragon Ball fandom on this site a few years back though. Like there was even a thread that was made a long time ago with a bunch of scans and statements showing how the Toei version had Kid Buu as a Buu that is superior to Buuhan.

Goku is weak to Gravity, Void and Virus.
Blast is weak to being relevant for more than 1 chapter, wich is far less than your average DBZ fight

Goku is 4-B not High 4-C. The profile listed him as High 4-C despite having an AP value of 4-B. So this match is no longer viable as this Goku was never High 4-C.

Blast FRA if Goku is indeed 0.74 Foe. But if Goku is 4-B, then I am voting for inconclusive. On one hand, Goku needs to hit Blast just once to win. On the other hand, Blast's spatial manipulation should be more than enough to prevent Goku's attacks and eventually seal him.

Last edited:
What is this match, Goku is literally 30x stronger, doesn't he just oneshot with a Kamehameha

^The previous votes aren't valid since they were made under the assumption that Blast is stronger than Goku due to incorrect AP conversion. I’m actually not even sure if this match is still doable considering the difference in AP.

But if Goku is 4-B, then I am voting for inconclusive. On one hand, Goku needs to hit Blast just once to win. On the other hand, Blast's spatial manipulation should be more than enough to prevent Goku's attacks and eventually seal him.
Inconclusive FRA

If that's the case
Blast's gates would eventually be overloaded by Goku's power and they could would be transported to the upper atmosphere at max where saiyans can breathe .
Blast BFR is not a starting move and is weak depends on Goku's Guard
Count me for incon

Last edited:
Goku can just IT back to Blast if he ever gets sealed

He can teleport freely between the afterlife and the living world. THey're both seperate dimensions from each other. Why can't Goku do that here?

Goku just needs to hit Blast once and he's done for

Goku can just IT back to Blast if he ever gets sealed

He can teleport freely between the afterlife and the living world. THey're both seperate dimensions from each other. Why can't Goku do that here?

Goku just needs to hit Blast once and he's done for
Make a crt

Back