• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Speed is equal
Cell saga ssj goku is being used and high 4-C blast
Goku has prior knowledge on blasts abilities
Takes place on planet of the kais
Standard battle assumptions

Goku (740 kilotenatons/0.74 foe): 2 (LnzO19)

Blast (1 foe): 2 (Pheonks, alexander, Viser04, Epiccheev)

Boros: 0

Last edited:
Bro, seriously? And how many fights are there for OPM? I don't know which is worse, on YouTube, or here (here the crown is won)
blast can literally just teleport all goku and bfr attacks to another dimension

Goku could use instant transmission techniques to catch blast off guard and escape getting totally bfrd so i wouldnt say its a total stomp.

Goku could use instant transmission techniques to catch blast off guard and escape getting totally bfrd so i wouldnt say its a total stomp.
the range of the shunkanido (the real name of the instant transmission) is at least universal, and blast has a range beyond universal

Just going to say that instant transmission won't be as useful as you think it is because Blasts reactions scale to thousands of times faster than his base speed. This difference stays consistent in speed equal.

His reactions here are going to be extremely fast.

Just going to say that instant transmission won't be as useful as you think it is because Blasts reactions scale to thousands of times faster than his base speed. This difference stays consistent in speed equal.

His reactions here are going to be extremely fast.
They do? I coulda sworn all speed is totally equal in these matches
Can someone convert that ton value into foe?
Basically 0.74 foe. So blast is 1.35 times stronger

They do? I coulda sworn all speed is equal

Basically 0.74 foe. So blast is 1.35 times stronger
Speed is equal but differences between a person's travel speed, attack speed, and combat speed/reactions stay consistent.

This was decided upon because if all speed was equal, things like guns and other long range weaponry that relies on speed would be pretty useless is matches.

Basically, if your attacks are 10x faster than your travel speed. In speed equal, they would still be 10x faster.

Hopefully that makes sense.

So no human speed bullets, shit

If thats the case then, does goku have some chance at winning?
Yeah, just saying that if he tries to use instant transmission to catch Blast off guard, it's not going to work very well as he'd be able to instantly react way faster than he can.

Though in combat, it'll probably be even worse for Goku tbh. Despite Garou's skill and abilities, he wasn't able to land even a single hit on Blast.

In character, Blast just melee fights while spamming portals to make it incredibly hard for his opponent to fight back with him.

Has Goku ever dealt with something like that before? If not this is going to be a rough ride.

ok, I can summarize all the combats of the current characters (garou cosmic fear, saitama and blast) in:
garou: copy, skill stomps, adapts,radiation
Saitama: Accelerd Develpment, Overcome, Durability Negation Immunity, Copy, Skill Stomps.
blast: spam portals, BFR

Wait isn't this the Goku that was fighting cooler in an instant transmission battle constantly spamming teleport?

Can blast even handle something like that? Not to mention Goku can and will adapt to Blast rapidly. He is a genius.

Not to mention this Goku has experienced hyperspace before from Garlic.

Wait isn't this the Goku that was fighting cooler in an instant transmission battle constantly spamming teleport?

Can blast even handle something like that? Not to mention Goku can and will adapt to Blast rapidly. He is a genius.

Not to mention this Goku has experienced hyperspace before from Garlic.
There's a different between spamming teleport and spamming portals. And yes he can handle it, Blasts reactions are thousands of times faster than his.

Blast has fought Garou who had insane adaptation, combat skill, and mimicry superior to Goku's while still taking absolutely no damage.

There's a different between spamming teleport and spamming portals.
So what's your point? You haven't contradicted what I said. Blast basic portals wouldn't work anyways since Goku's AP is more than enough to cancel it and he will IT out.
And yes he can handle it, Blasts reactions are thousands of times faster than his.
And why is that the case? I thought Blast was just as fast as Garou was anyways. I probably missed something.
Blast has fought Garou who had insane adaptation, combat skill, and mimicry superior to Goku's while still taking absolutely no damage.
And Garou said that Blast wasn't even worth his time after a few volleys. I do think Blast wins but it wouldn't be that easy imo.

So what's your point? You haven't contradicted what I said. Blast basic portals wouldn't work anyways since Goku's AP is more than enough to cancel it and he will IT out.

And why is that the case? I thought Blast was just as fast as Garou was anyways. I probably missed something.

And Garou said that Blast wasn't even worth his time after a few volleys. I do think Blast wins but it wouldn't be that easy imo.
Blasts basic portals don't depend on AP, wtf are you saying? Proof of Goku cancelling out portals or it's BS.

Read the profile for the reason his reactions are so fast.

Speed is equal
Cell saga ssj goku is being used and high 4-C blast
Goku has prior knowledge on blasts abilities
Takes place on planet of the kais
Standard battle assumptions

Goku (740 kilotenatons/0.74 foe): 0

Blast (1 foe): 0

Boros: 0
Going to be hard.

Current Goku (DBS) may have more of a chance.

Blast so far has been seen taking on cosmic threats.

Blasts basic portals don't depend on AP, wtf are you saying? Proof of Goku cancelling out portals or it's BS.

Read the profile for the reason his reactions are so fast.
Huh? Didn't Blast blatantly state that his gates were bursting from the overload of energy from Garou's punches? I figured that Goku's Ki blasting was enough energy to overload the portals and make them burst. Is there some other deeper meaning I'm missing? Is it only possible because Garou is using divine energy? I'm a bit confused here.

I mean Blast didn't only just react he even moved faster than they could connect fists and while the explosion was still going he had a short conversation with his comrades. Keep in mind this explosion was so powerful that both Saitama and Garou didn't even realize they were blasted to IO at all.

Side-note: I'm surprised than Blast doesn't have vector manipulation on his page since he stated that he was altering the vector of the blast away form earth.

Huh? Didn't Blast blatantly state that his gates were bursting from the overload of energy from Garou's punches? I figured that Goku's Ki blasting was enough energy to overload the portals and make them burst. Is there some other deeper meaning I'm missing? Is it only possible because Garou is using divine energy? I'm a bit confused here.
I dont think garous punches every truly stopped his portals though and goku is still a bit weaker than blast and garou here so hes going to have to use basically all his energy to do something like that.

I dont think garous punches every truly stopped his portals though and goku is still a bit weaker than blast and garou here so hes going to have to use basically all his energy to do something like that.
You're right Blast was able to port the punches, but after the energy release of the attack the portals forcibly burst due to excess energy than what he could handle. What I'm getting at is that it's possible for Goku to fire a ki blast through portals to burst them before they affect him directly.

Also are you implying that Goku's ki blasts are less powerful than Genos's nuke punches? I don't know man that seems like a little stretch.

Well, garou is 1.35 times stronger than goku so by some margin anyway. I know at least gokus charged attacks are normally stronger than what he can hit with though at minimum.

Well, garou is 1.35 times stronger than goku so by some margin anyway. I know at least gokus charged attacks are normally stronger than what he can hit with though at minimum.
Maybe when Garou uses a high end attack like GRB but I don't think this scales to his nuke fist.

Why is Goku fighting a guy cosplaying as Android 16?

images

You're right Blast was able to port the punches, but after the energy release of the attack the portals forcibly burst due to excess energy than what he could handle. What I'm getting at is that it's possible for Goku to fire a ki blast through portals to burst them before they affect him directly.

Also are you implying that Goku's ki blasts are less powerful than Genos's nuke punches? I don't know man that seems like a little stretch.
Are you implying that Goku's attacks are high-end 4-A?

Blast never fought Serious Saitama-Mode Garou
Not at all what I am implying.

He's saying that Blast would not be able to handle Goku's power, despite the fact that Blast was able to hold back a 4-A explosion temporarily.

So, either it's bullshit or Goku has 4-A attacks.

Hes trynna say that garous high 4-C punches when they fought were enough to start breaking the gates and closing the portals.
That was only after he was spammed with attacks and even then he was able to mitigate nearly all of the damage. Not to mention Garou is stronger than Goku.

Back