• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Honkai: Star Rail Discussion Thread

I actually am grateful to ******* hoyoverse since they have a habit of throwing tier 5-4 feats offscreen where you have to bump your head against monitor to find arguments for usage,with this i can sleep well knowing my favoirute kamen rider is planet buster and solos midshin impact 🔥 🔥 🔥

Ngl I think calcing the first frame may yield lower results than just giving it baseline due to the time skipped between frames (could even be as low as a couple Exatons)
But that’s just my eyeballing I’ll calc it for fun later
Scratch that, I’ll probably calc it myself using the Roche limit cause of how close that moon is. might get higher results
Or might not

Since the attack contain enough power to overpower Glammoth GBE as the planet did end up blowing up, wouldn't she scale to it regardless? Or does it not count if the planet doesn't immediately blow up and require some time?

Since the attack contain enough power to overpower Glammoth GBE as the planet did end up blowing up, wouldn't she scale to it regardless? Or does it not count if the planet doesn't immediately blow up and require some time?
If the planet becomes rubble at one point or another then GBE was overcome so yes it does.
Although seems firefly had to go all out for that since she was incapacitated afterwards.

Question from someone who wants to become invested into Honkai like their friends-.

Where do you start for Honkai? If so, is there any sort of specific order to go through?

Question from someone who wants to become invested into Honkai like their friends-.

Where do you start for Honkai? If so, is there any sort of specific order to go through?
For HSR just download the game and play it

HI3 has an order though but id reccomend you just start that by playing the first chapter and going from there

You don’t need to play these games in a specific order, since they can be enjoyed independently

By the way, I can add the fight against the Emanator of Propagation, Skaracabaz during Ruan Mei's quest to The Trailblazer's profiles? Since they fought and survived fighting the clone of it for 56 seconds, which should be superior to the Giant Sting in power, since it was the Emanator while the Giant Sting isn't

By the way, I can add the fight against the Emanator of Propagation, Skaracabaz during Ruan Mei's quest to The Trailblazer's profiles? Since they fought and survived fighting the clone of it for 56 seconds, which should be superior to the Giant Sting in power, since it was the Emanator while the Giant Sting isn't
Do we actually know if the skaracabaz ruan mei made was as strong as the original one?
Or that it was at least slightly weaker or something

Do we actually know if the skaracabaz ruan mei made was as strong as the original one?
Or that it was at least slightly weaker or something
Wait, I just watched the quest to make sure if that Skaracabaz clone was really comparable to the original, Ruan Mei stated that it doesn't hold a candle to the original and was to unable to sustain its own existence for more than 56 seconds, but I guess it is more feat for to the original Skaracabaz than anything else, since its vastly weaker and unstable clone was able to fight and threaten Xianzhou Luofu Arc Trailblazer's life despite only living for nearly one minute

This seems like it's wrong

Large island level for a planets GBE really?
Thats taking into account the moon next to it doesn't disintegrate cause of the Roche limit, if it was any heavier it would crumble apart at that close distance
The KE is Tier 5 regardless though (And thats what actually matters)

I was wondering how stressful would be to fight against the Swarm if the game was a Hack and Slash that wasn't limited by gameplay and without the Stings having a limit of many of these creatures could respawn

Imagine using those things in a vs battle

Multiple 4-A bugs, good God
Tazzyronth can canonically endlessly self-duplicate an infinite number of duplicates of itself, with each one of its duplicates being capable of doing the same as the original, no wonder Qlipoth, Akivili, Ena (who was eventually absorbed by Xipe during the Swarm Disaster), Aha, Ouroboros and other Aeons had to team-up in order to just defeat and seal it away

Tazzyronth can canonically endlessly self-duplicate an infinite number of duplicates of itself, with each one of its duplicates being capable of doing the same as the original, no wonder Qlipoth, Akivili, Ena, Aha, Ouroboros and other Aeons had to team-up in order to just defeat and seal it away
Metal cooler vs Tazzyronth 🤌

I was wondering how stressful would be to fight against the Swarm if the game was a Hack and Slash that wasn't limited by gameplay and without the Stings having a limit of many of these creatures could respawn
Hunt,Abundance,Preservation going trough absolute hell
Destruction and Erudution: Aoe goes brrrrr
Nihility:billion dot dmg

midshin impact 🔥 🔥 🔥
DAMN xD

Genshin stays behind in power to their cousins from GGZ, HI3, and HSR.

Only one that would be their inferior is their upcoming junior, ZZZ (Zenless Zone Zero).

I'd be sorta surprise if for some reason, Hoyo does Hoyo again and makes ZZZ yet another part of the Honkai Universe OWO

Back