• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Honkai: Star Rail Discussion Thread

Universe level+ HI3 is real(?)
0013.jpg

Prob won't scale to anyone since it's a creation feat.
Source

Universe level+ HI3 is real(?)
0013.jpg

Prob won't scale to anyone since it's a creation feat.
Source
There are better ways to get past uni+ in hi3
IIRC, bubble universes aren't universal in size, and vary.
Oof idk they can get from planet to 11d based of those SoQ scans from ggz lol

Edit: @Cimafranca133 the "Universe" term in hi3 is leaf world (imaginary tree) and "bubble universe" is bubble world(Sea of Quanta) practically same shit but okay

Guys, can someone here explain explain how I make sure that my imgur posts don't get deleted and be certain that the error 404 doesn't appear? I just to need make my posts in the private?

There's also the 100x multiplier that Kevin has apparently, which coould maybe get characters to High 6-A+ or 5-C

There's also the 100x multiplier that Kevin has apparently, which coould maybe get characters to High 6-A+ or 5-C
unfortunately I fear the multiplier will mostly be used for gauging weaker characters instead (Like London Holiday Durandal) who’ll be 16 Petatons off of Siegfrieds calc being 1.6 Exatons

Unless I’m missing someone who London Holiday Durandal scales to regarding the calcs we have

unfortunately I fear the multiplier will mostly be used for gauging weaker characters instead (Like London Holiday Durandal) who’ll be 16 Petatons off of Siegfrieds calc being 1.6 Exatons

Unless I’m missing someone who London Holiday Durandal scales to regarding the calcs we have
IIRC, the Durandal that fought Elf Kevin was a much stronger Durandal, no? I remember adult Durandal scaling above Siegfried via HoV

Not quite, cause I’m pretty sure Durandal’s calc only scales to the Sword or Dea Anchora (And by proxy Platinus Equinox) while London Holiday Durandal was just in base. Unless I’m missing something
No I'm saying the scaling kinda goes like:

LH Durandal = HoV > Sirin > Siegfried's beast form or whatever it's called = 800 petatons

No I'm saying the scaling kinda goes like:

LH Durandal = HoV > Sirin > Siegfried's beast form or whatever it's called = 800 petatons
Wait, how is Siegfried 800 Petatons again?
Not quite, cause I’m pretty sure Durandal’s calc only scales to the Sword or Dea Anchora (And by proxy Platinus Equinox) while London Holiday Durandal was just in base. Unless I’m missing something
It'd also scale to Rita's form, but like, she didn't really use the power gained from it vs Bronya so it wouldn't scale to HoR. Not like it'd do so anyway, iirc Bronya was losing and then chose to black hole the place to escape

Wait, how is Siegfried 800 Petatons again?
Pretty sure it’s cause Siegfried’s Shamash blow was done with Welt as a Power source + Siegfried
So they worked together for it effectively halving the feat.
Although for Welt it left his core as a borderline husk for a while so he wouldn’t scale to 800 Petatons (and shouldn’t)

I ain’t that sure where 2E welt should be scaling too either unless we downscale him off of Six Core Sirin’s calc, since he can blow up her meteors she throws

Pretty sure it’s cause Siegfried’s Shamash blow was done with Welt as a Power source + Siegfried
So they worked together for it effectively halving the feat.
Although for Welt it left his core as a borderline husk for a while so he wouldn’t scale to 800 Petatons (and shouldn’t)

I ain’t that sure where 2E welt should be scaling too either unless we downscale him off of Six Core Sirin’s calc, since he can blow up her meteors she throws
Wasn't that just them using a secret mode of Shamash? It was also absorbing energy from the surroundings (and it naturally pulls energy from it's own core that recharges naturally) as well as Welts core and whatever Ziggy got from that drug Kevin gave him.
There's also that statement from the finale of p1 that's like "Shamash is a weapon that can destroy the world"

Wasn't that just them using a secret mode of Shamash? It was also absorbing energy from the surroundings (and it naturally pulls energy from it's own core that recharges naturally) as well as Welts core and whatever Ziggy got from that drug Kevin gave him.
There's also that statement from the finale of p1 that's like "Shamash is a weapon that can destroy the world"
From checking the chapter Shamash was also charged by the surroundings since it said “second Herrscher core energy detected” which was probably referring to Sirin’s rampaging Honkai energy. Or it was meaning “a second herrscher core has been slotted in” but I wouldn’t count on that, original cn is probably more clear there.
They were using the secret mode but the key did have to be actively charged since that isn’t Sieg’s usual output with that thing.
Although if it isn’t only a Welt + Sieg feat how’d you wanna scale it taking everything that powered it into account?

I remember that statement, it’s consistent (I’d love for it to give us planetary for Kevin but at the same time it can also just be supporting tier 6 to low tier 5)

I’m sure Kevin should reach around high tier 5 and tier 4 via black hole creations. I have a 4-B black hole calculation for Kevin. Honkai Energy can manipulate entropy so the debate on whether the black hole being legitimate or not shouldn’t be a thing; with the creation of the black hole being a closed system from pure entropic energy manipulation, perhaps tier 3 is also possible.

I’m sure Kevin should reach around high tier 5 and tier 4 via black hole creations. I have a 4-B black hole calculation for Kevin. Honkai Energy can manipulate entropy so the debate on whether the black hole being legitimate or not shouldn’t be a thing; with the creation of the black hole being a closed system from pure entropic energy manipulation, perhaps tier 3 is also possible.
probably was mathematically long to calculate but hey if CGMs accept it that’s all good

Back