• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Honkai: Star Rail Discussion Thread

I have read that Firefly is not 5-B because killing the bugs of the propagation weakened the planet with their explosions

Me reading that: Sure, the planet got debuffed 5 billions times

I have read that Firefly is not 5-B because killing the bugs of the propagation weakened the planet with their explosions

Me reading that: Sure, the planet got debuffed 5 billions times
Oh yeah don't forget the multiple SAM in the battlefield weakening the planet too (because they had to kill the bugs, duh) therefore she scales to Large Island level (we already have the calculation for this even though he removed it) which should be an impressive feat already because Genshin only scales at Island level!!

Oh yeah don't forget the multiple SAM in the battlefield weakening the planet too (because they had to kill the bugs, duh) therefore she scales to Large Island level (we already have the calculation for this even though he removed it) which should be an impressive feat already because Genshin only scales at Island level!!
You have a hidden talent...KEEP IT HIDDEN 🔥🔥🗣️🗣️🗣️🗣️

Prolly a nobody lmao

Btw Enryu, are you going to making the profiles for Penacony cast soon?
I don't have any plan of making profiles for Penacony cast any time soon, since my priority was the Aeons, the God Tiers of the verse and now I just wanr to rest from making and editing profiles for a while, by the way, I forgot to say before, but now we also have profiles of Hooh and Mythus

Aventurine didn't gain the upperhand on Acheron at any point in the fight, she didn't even participate at first as she outright said that she would only do so if the express can't handle him. She also resisted the shadow of IX, not the Aeon themselve. Other than that, cool profile.

Is H1-C Aeons seriously? And as far as I know, Nanook has no text or description that allows him to be "comparable to IX"💀IX can destroy the universe with a single thought,it's just Herta's unilateral thought.

Last edited:
Back