• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Honkai: Star Rail Discussion Thread

probably was mathematically long to calculate but hey if CGMs accept it that’s all good
The mass-equivalence method has been accepted. Though, the entropy method not so much since it needs to specify if the character or UES can manipulate entropic properties.

Trying to figure out how scaling chains will work will truly be fascinating
Btw, on the Honkai Discord before I left, I remember I placed a bunch of scaling chains in one of the thread in the Honkai channels, all with references and stuff. Is it still up there? You could use that as ref I suppose

This is really minor but could someone with the authority change HSR Bronya’s profile name from

Bronya (Honkai star rail)
To
Bronya Rand (Honkai Star rail)

Cause she has a surname

Furthermore are yall fine with me doing a minor HSR and Honkai impact Lifting Strength revision now?
Purely based on calculations. Phantylia getting her LS upgrade. HI3 characters getting their class E downgraded to Class G (Sirin’s mega tsunami calc got recalculated and downgraded)

Furthermore are yall fine with me doing a minor HSR and Honkai impact Lifting Strength revision now?
Purely based on calculations. Phantylia getting her LS upgrade. HI3 characters getting their class E downgraded to Class G (Sirin’s mega tsunami calc got recalculated and downgraded)
I think you can do this whenever you want as long as we don't have more than three CRTs active at the same time according to the site's rules, which nearly all verses in this site have a limit of three CRTs actives, with the exceptions being Dragon Ball, Marvel, DC and a few others I forgot

I think you can do this whenever you want as long as we don't have more than three CRTs active at the same time according to the site's rules, which nearly all verses in this site have a limit of three CRTs actives, with the exceptions being Dragon Ball, Marvel, DC and a few others I forgot
Ok cool, I’ll start typing it up

So now that 2.3 is so close to the horizon, we need to prepare for publishing Firefly profile
Or wait, do we even have the profile for Acheron or any of Penacony cast yet?

Baizhu was introduced in Version 1.0 and was released in 3.6 so Screwllum could be the same.

Also me remembering that Xianzhou has five more ships... Yo dawg, I heard you liked Hoyoverse China, so we made six of them.

Imagine, in order to further understand normal human, he ask Ruan Mei to create a flesh body for him to clone his consciousness over, the flesh body is the one we will play. And to rub it in, Hoyo will let us play as the actual Screwlum in his story quest and when the flesh body mind cloning is complete, we will never be able to play as the mechanical him again. Truly, a Hoyoverse moments.

Man, the dichotomies is absolutely insane. main HSR subreddit complain about the lack of 4 star characters Moze might be 4 star hunt according to leaks subreddit and everyone already call him trash or dead on arrival. I know it's reddit but damn, these guys really need to pick a lane and stick with it.

Can we get IX to H1-C since it's the other half of imaginary tree and imaginary tree has 11D. Also Ena who did the creation on the cosmo scale and the one (probably HooH) who splited the IX before Ena's emergence.

First actual on screen planet busting aside from HG2... And people gonna grasp on how it seem like it took sometime for the planet to fully crack due to the freeze frame and only calc the first frame.

Also i'm out of the loops on the lore. Does this imply that Firefly and whatever remaining Sam unit have longevity as long as they stay in the suit and they have been fighting the remnants of the swarm for hundreds of amber era or did Firefly got put into a coma for that long?

First actual on screen planet busting aside from HG2... And people gonna grasp on how it seem like it took sometime for the planet to fully crack due to the freeze frame and only calc the first frame.
Ngl I think calcing the first frame may yield lower results than just giving it baseline due to the time skipped between frames (could even be as low as a couple Exatons)
But that’s just my eyeballing I’ll calc it for fun later

Last edited:
s86xvl2upilc1.jpeg

Back