• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Honkai: Star Rail Discussion Thread

DAMN xD

Genshin stays behind in power to their cousins from GGZ, HI3, and HSR.

Only one that would be their inferior is their upcoming junior, ZZZ (Zenless Zone Zero).

I'd be sorta surprise if for some reason, Hoyo does Hoyo again and makes ZZZ yet another part of the Honkai Universe OWO
They gave as a good exploration game with hot characters and amazing story that you can follow trough in exchange to be absolute fodders compared to rest of hoyo games

DAMN xD

Genshin stays behind in power to their cousins from GGZ, HI3, and HSR.

Only one that would be their inferior is their upcoming junior, ZZZ (Zenless Zone Zero).

I'd be sorta surprise if for some reason, Hoyo does Hoyo again and makes ZZZ yet another part of the Honkai Universe OWO
Atp if ZZZ is hypersonic they can solo both genshin & jjk 😭

Speedblitz, ofc. If both verses actually gets downgraded to Supersonic+ since the requirement to blitz is atleast 3-4 times higher than the speed of your opponent.
Not at the moment. Also, Raiden is incorporeal which I'm pretty sure none of the ZZZ characters can bypass.

Guess we'll have to wait and see what ZZZ has to offer when it comes out next month on July 4th (FREEDOM).

I think the game is also being made by a new team that's also part of Hoyoverse? And unless they also get the Genshin treatment, they probably won't be part of the collective "Honkai Universe".

Would be pretty funny and unsurprising if HYV did it anyway owo. Guess we'll see how they handle stuff compared to the H.U (Honkai Universe) and how they stack up once it properly releases.

Not at the moment. Also, Raiden is incorporeal which I'm pretty sure none of the ZZZ characters can bypass.
Yeah, kinda forgot about Raiden. All I thought of was about her immortality only

Think it would be correct to use the word "most" for genshin impact characters since mostly the speedblitz I mean here is for gojo especially (blitzing gojo before he could turn on his infinity)

Maybe if ZZZ for once have like NPI to Incorporeality or just does planet-busting feats like Firefly (which is impossible)

What AP feats do ZZZ characters have?
Lowest would probably be Tier 9, highest would be Tier 8 since I don't see the capabilities of them going higher but it sure does have potential for the speed ig..

Or just pay hoyoverse so they can ignore durability or make it scale above Barbatos feat which is 54.5 Gigatons and make it 8 times more so they can one shot them 👍 (436 Gigatons in total, game haven't released yet bruh, I mean if we try to scale via trailers it wouldn't be that much either..)

Guys, as I promised, I finally created profiles for majority of the Aeons shown in the game, I am VERY TIRED because of that, so can you guys please can add the missing categories and add the links of their profiles to the main verse's page? I will be VERY THANKFUL if you do that for me

These are the pages: Nanook, Lan, IX, Fuli, Aha, Qlipoth, Yaoshi, Nous, Xipe, Tayzzyronth, Ena and Oroboros

The majority of the thanks should be towards to Stocking.exe and Aernasilver, thanks to their help, I managed to finish the profiles

Guys, as I promised, I finally created profiles for majority of the Aeons shown in the game, I am VERY TIRED because of that, so can you guys please can add the missing categories and add the links of their profiles to the main verse's page? I will be VERY THANKFUL if you do that for me

These are the pages: Nanook, Lan, IX, Fuli, Aha, Qlipoth, Yaoshi, Nous, Xipe, Tayzzyronth, Ena and Oroboros

The majority of the thanks should be towards to Stocking.exe and Aernasilver, thanks to their help, I managed to finish the profiles
Curious, but why is IX not getting Aspect 5 too in his NEP?

Oh yeah nvm I was right, aspect 5 must be fundamental - Edit: Order in HSR is fundamental lmao 😭, it's fixed so good thing

Last edited:

Shouldn't that just be straight up 2-C

Who is gonna pull for Firefly?

EcTdf9JWoAM7R0M.jpg

Who is gonna pull for Firefly?

EcTdf9JWoAM7R0M.jpg
Me, skipped Boothill even though I wanted to skip Firefly for him earlier but yeah I just don't think I have enough stellar jades 🔥

Went so low I spend 1000 Undying Starlight just to get him (basically 50 pulls and I still haven't got one, I'm currently at 55 pity rn but we don't talk about that)

I kinda hope they cooked in 2.3, because 13 GB isn't something small 😭
Pre-downloading, I suppose? It downloads a bunch of redundant files that already exist as part of the patch so it looks like a massive update. In reality, the game only keeps around 3 or so GB of it and deletes the rest while verifying files.

So unless you are in a hurry to see the new patch content, I don't recommend pre-downloading. If you download after the patch drops, you only have to download a small sized update.

Just looked at animation leaks.

Jiaoqiu is kinda lackluster aside from the Domain Expansion: Malevolent Kitchen

Yunli actually looks decent. Got that Fume Knight Ultra Greatsword. Yanqing should be jealous, her sword is 10 times the size of his. Also feet fetishists will enjoy this character

Back