• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Honkai: Star Rail Discussion Thread

Bro, the Trailblazer literally born just a few minutes ago and she/he defeated a planet buster monster (The Doomsday Beast) alongside Danheng, Himeko and 7th March at the beginning of the game...
Meanwhile the traveler getting their ass handed to them any time they go up against a god tier

5-B Star Rail right off the bat
images

The Aeons also literally embodies the concepts of their paths, then all of them had Asbtract Existence Type 1, with IX having Nonexistent Physiology due to it emboding the path/concept of nothingness

Last edited:
The Aeons also literally embodies the concepts of their paths, th and all of them had Asbtract Existence Type 1, with IX having Nonexistent Physiology due to it emboding the path/concept of nothingness
i wonder, in fiction there is usually no justification for interacting with/ defeating a character who embody nothingness/nonexistence. They just can do it for some reason. imo it should be first seen how much nonexistent it truly is but that's just me.

So who are the characters you guys are maining on your teams rn? Mine is:
  1. Fire Trailblazer
  2. Seele
  3. Yanqing
  4. Natasha
At first I was thinking of subbing Yanqing for Bronya but I feel that would be conforming to the Meta. So I’m gonna get Jing and replace Yanqing with him and have Jing/Seela as a Main DPS/Sub-DPS instead of MDPS/Buffer.

So who are the characters you guys are maining on your teams rn? Mine is:
  1. Fire Trailblazer
  2. Seele
  3. Yanqing
  4. Natasha
At first I was thinking of subbing Yanqing for Bronya but I feel that would be conforming to the Meta. So I’m gonna get Jing and replace Yanqing with him and have Jing/Seela as a Main DPS/Sub-DPS instead of MDPS/Buffer.
I heard that you need 8 characters because some battles will ask for 2 teams

So my 8 characters in no particular order:

Fire trailblazer
March
Seele
Bronya
Clara
Natasha
Asta
Serval
Sampo or Hook as a possible 9th character
Dan Heng as a possible 10th character

When I can get the free 5 stars, Gepard or Bailu will join the crew

Made a quick calc of welts black hole
seems tier 5 is actually pretty consitent
I dunno if HSR Welt would scale to HI3 Welt, considering they are the same Welt.

Specifically, the Welt from Alien Space and APHO.
This can be proven with some dialogue of his, and his splash art.

Where he says "he inherited his powers from an old acquaintance of his" (Welt Joyce), and in his splash art, you even see Welt Joyce, along with Void Archives, Tesla, and Einstein.

Also, his Character Details list:
"The wise and sophisticated former Anti-Entropy Sovereign who inherits the name of the world — Welt. He has saved Earth from annihilation time and time again. After the incident with St. Fountain came to a close, Welt had no choice but to venture with the initiator (Void Archives) of the incident to the other side of the portal. Perhaps even he didn't expect the new journey nor companions that awaited him there.

Now, what "incident with St. Fountain?" The same incident occurring in the literal storyline of APHO which literally takes place at St. Fountain.

Also in the Reburn II trailer, which is HSR's trailer, we also see Carole (a character in APHO) boarding with Welt Yang and interacting with March 7th, and another piece of dialogue from Himeko also states that they found Welt "and his friend". Who would this friend be? Odds are, it is Carole: the person he was with in the trailer.

Actually scratch that, the friend Himeko was talking about was Void Archives, not Carole.

Last edited:
ALSO:
In the voice-over option "Something to Share"
Welt says: "My home was corroded by a force known as Honkai, but that hasn't stopped it from being a warm and beautiful world."

Which proves that Welt in HSR has, in fact, dealt with the Honkai before, which would very likely include the battle with Sirin.

And not to mention...but also THIS

Last edited:
I heard that you need 8 characters because some battles will ask for 2 teams

So my 8 characters in no particular order:

Fire trailblazer
March
Seele
Bronya
Clara
Natasha
Asta
Serval
Sampo or Hook as a possible 9th character
Dan Heng as a possible 10th character

When I can get the free 5 stars, Gepard or Bailu will join the crew
I hate the two team bs, even in Genshin… 🙄

But it works out IG. If I get Jing (I’m a “Dolphin” as opposed to a “Whale”), I’ll have Yanqing & Clara to build a 2nd team around. My Arlan is pretty well invested too… thanks to my “luck”, I have E4 Arlan & his LC @ Ascension 2. 🤷‍♂️.

How good do you guys think that my current team is? I have: Fire Trailblazer (5 Eidolons. She acts as an DPS with tank abilities and my secondary tanker), Gepard (0 Eidolon. The main tanker), Clara (1 Eidolon. The all rounder of my team) and Tingyun (2 Eidolons. The buffer of my team)

I plan to get Bailu after I reach 300 pulls, if I get her before I reach that number of pulls so I will get Welt then, I seriously need an Imaginary type character

I seriously need an Imaginary type character
You need Luocha

Welt is good right now, but Luocha in the story seems broken, he is randomly healing when is not his turn

And Clara plus Gepard is good in the virtual world because the more you tank the better if you are underleveled and you want to do the turtle strategy, but Clara, gepard and the firetrailblazer are fighting eachother for the aggro,so for other parts of the story, you would do more leaving Clara and having Seele (Dan heng who is free and is currently the second best dps) or the chinese names characters that are also dps

Also, if you really really really want the protagonist to be your main DPS, then if you are using fire protagonist, you has to go build full Defense, with Gepard on top of that and a healer, Clara is then a good character to clear crowds, but for bosses, dan Heng, seele and the other dps are way better than Clara

I have Clara and Seele, both are almost equal in DPS, Seele has single target damage, Clara clears the field with ease and his ultimate counters are way stronger than Seele normal ability, but Seele is gonna be ******* way stronger with his ulti which she is constantly refilling in 2-3 turns while Clara needs to be attacked and triggering all the time counters to keep up

You have one advantage, your Clara is eidolon 1 right? Her mark is permanent, that levels out a bit the field if am not mistaking the eidolon order, but Seele (and Dan heng if the tier list of dps is right) will be way better for bosses than Clara

Lol, the turtle strategy really works, I nearly defeated Cocolia in the Simulated Universe, she was with half health in her 3rd phase when I was beaten, and practically I had more than 10 Preservance's blessings

Back