• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A duel of cosmic destroyers of humanity, blessed by gods from beyond the stars (Garou vs Herrscher of the Void)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like Solacis said, not everything she does is 11-D.

Also I changed Garou to 4-A

Yeah idk, no wincons for Garou other than GRB and trying to brute force it with AD but both depend on her literally doing nothing to defend herself so they aren't really wincons 🗿
Yeah ngl this might be a fairer fight if we used her Void Drifter key instead. At least that key isn't balls to the wall from the get-go and is also way more conservative with the insta-win hax.

HotV Sirin second move is just BFR Garou to Imaginary Space or Sea of Quanta and he could just get rot here
Nah, she's more likely to lord over him and show her superiority. Only times I can see her going for BFR would be if Garou attempts to portal her, bc then she'd wanna outdo him, or if he somehow managed to overwhelm her enough to make her throw a tantrum.

Hm, does she have IR, Precog or something similar to counter Garou spawning a portal behind her and one shotting her? His 4-A key tends to do that

Nah, she's more likely to lord over him and show her superiority. Only times I can see her going for BFR would be if Garou attempts to portal her, bc then she'd wanna outdo him, or if he somehow managed to overwhelm her enough to make her throw a tantrum.
I mean after some exchanging blows in the battle Garou will overwhelm her extremely fast with his poweress in battle, she will throw tantrum and resort to hax

Hm, does she have IR, Precog or something similar to counter Garou spawning a portal behind her and one shotting her? His 4-A key tends to do that
She has a spammable omnidirectional death-mist the size of a country that reduces even people resistant to deconstruction and death manip to dust in mere seconds. He physically could not teleport near her.

And she loves to spam this mist against martial artists. Except Garou, unlike Hua, has no means to dispel said mists.

She has a spammable omnidirectional death-mist the size of a country that reduces even people resistant to deconstruction and death manip to dust in mere seconds. He physically could not teleport near her.
Does like she start with it? Or is it like a passive aura? Because Garou basically either starts with portals or GRB

Garou should still have his Fajin yes? Shouldn’t that count for dura neg?
That kinda needs him to get near enough to punch her, which we've established is unlikely considering how much she spams the death mist.

Though even if he did, it wouldn't instantly kill her and she'd just regen the damage, then proceed to death mist.

Does like she start with it? Or is it like a passive aura? Because Garou basically either starts with portals or GRB
She doesn't start with it, but she goes to it pretty quickly and besides her own dura-neg lance danmaku, or just teleporting them away, it's her go-to response for forcing people away from her.

That kinda needs him to get near enough to punch her, which we've established is unlikely considering how much she spams the death mist.

Though even if he did, it wouldn't instantly kill her and she'd just regen the damage, then proceed to death mist.
Is that passive? And she can survive internal organs and brains all ripped to shreds?

Yeah ngl this might be a fairer fight if we used her Void Drifter key instead. At least that key isn't balls to the wall from the get-go and is also way more conservative with the insta-win hax.
But it isn't as thematic smh >:[

Is that passive? And she can survive internal organs and brains all ripped to shreds?
Not passive, but she resorts to it very quickly. She can also just go intangible and literally become immune to Garou's strikes, or slow time massively and just dodge, which is THE go-to evasive move for most Honkai characters, mind you.

She doesn't start with it, but she goes to it pretty quickly and besides her own dura-neg lance danmaku, or just teleporting them away, it's her go-to response for forcing people away from her.
Well I guess Garou can get the first punch in by teleporting behind her and obliterating her body due to the AP difference.

But she has Mid-High regen so idk

Not to mention she can store her consciousness inside her core, so even critical damage to her body that would kill her normally would still be repaired by her pseudo-regen, and she can still use her Authorities without a body.

Not passive, but she resorts to it very quickly. She can also just go intangible and literally become immune to Garou's strikes, or slow time massively and just dodge, which is THE go-to evasive move for most Honkai characters, mind you.
Mode Saitama should grant NPI

Mode Saitama should grant NPI
Ah fair enough. Not sure if Saitama's NPI can affect Kiana's intangibility tho, since the intangibility works by changing her existence to become "imaginary", which is... also 11-D, I'm pretty sure, since it's tied to her Authority.

That’s one of Saitama’s abilities. Shouldn’t it have been copied? If it’s not on his profile then disregard it.
He only copied Saitama's physical power. Garou needs to see an ability in order to mimic it. And Saitama never displayed NPI against Garou

He only copied Saitama's physical power. Garou needs to see an ability in order to mimic it. And Saitama never displayed NPI against Garou
Garou saw him grab the hyperspace gate, isn’t that where he gets it from? That and the spiritual space. But sorry don’t mean to derail

I feared this would happen again. Honkai high tiers just 11d Smurf everything 😵‍💫
Tbf, Honkai characters are usually a bit more conservative with the 11D smurf hax.

It's just that Emirp chose one of the handful that goes absolutely nuts with it lmao.

Tbf, Honkai characters are usually a bit more conservative with the 11D smurf hax.

It's just that Emirp chose one of the handful that goes absolutely nuts with it lmao.
Oof I thought this would've gone better. So I guess should switch to Void Drifter Kiana? Should I use the first or second one.

Maybe try yhwach 🗿
Not a bad idea tbh

Oof I thought this would've gone better. So I guess should switch to Void Drifter Kiana? Should I use the first or second one.
First one would get skill-stomped I think. Although the second one doesn't fare much better, she's also less conservative with her hax in general in that key.

Mostly she just doesn't use the death mists anymore, since it's OOC for her. Up to you, though take note that she still likes to spam portals and BFR as Void Drifter, and if you push her first one too far, she'd just become Sirin-brain HoV again, which brings us right back to square one.

First one would get skill-stomped I think. Although the second one doesn't fare much better, she's also less conservative with her hax in general in that key.

Mostly she just doesn't use the death mists anymore, since it's OOC for her. Up to you, though take note that she still likes to spam portals and BFR as Void Drifter, and if you push her first one too far, she'd just become Sirin-brain HoV again, which brings us right back to square one.
How about Lamen of the Fallen Herrscher Raiden Mei?

I could go with Flamescion Kiana

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back