• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Honkai Impact 3rd potential upgrade?

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Zephyr

You forgot to add Ryusuke Murata (65% Welt was terrified of his power, who is still 4-B. He was stated by Welt to be far stronger than Judgment Honkai Beast Class like Benares), Siegfried (He harmed Otto with a punch, who one-shotted Galina with his bare hand, and despite Otto despising Ziggy, he said that Ziggy was too valuable an asset to harm, and at his full potential, the Kaslana genetic memory stated that even most of Herrschers would be not match for him), Starchasm Nyx (She easily defeated a big horde of HoD's puppets, which can fight Herrscher of Thunder Mei to a stalemate) and Theresa with Oath of Judah (Divine Keys were stated to be capable of harming Kevin and they killed PE Herrschers. One Core Sirin was unable to destoy Judah even with all of her power)
But yeah, i will add the rest.

About the jump from FTL to FTL+, it is not allowed unless the difference between AP or Speed from a Tier to another is at most 1.5x
The Herrscher of The Void with only 1 Core and being able to use only less than 50% of that 1 Core's power was able to go FTL and Sirin had 6 Cores, and characters could react to Sirin.

Can somebody write a post with easy to understand explanations of the conclusions here so far please?

Can somebody write a post with easy to understand explanations of the conclusions here so far please?
4-B explanations :
A supernova had a 1% chance of defeating sirin.
Welt can compress his core under 1.4 solar masses, while severely weakened.
In the Durandal Visual Novel, it is outright stated that the Herrschers have enough energy to create solar systems. This is consistent with this calculation.
(Welt can manipulate the effects of his black holes due to his ability of gravity manipulation with the Star of Eden, and he outright states this.)

FTL explanations :
A partially awakened Herrscher of The Void can fire out gamma beams, which base Fu Hua is capable of easily reacting to, and The Herrscher of The Void moves so fast that Fu Hua barely dodges.
You can explain them being able to talk with this.

Last edited:
Okay. All of that seems to make sense to me, if the Durandal visual novel is part of the main canon.

Also, shouldn't somebody try to calculate the speed feat for an exact value? That seems far more reliable.

We tend to scale combat speed and reactions as the same thing, unless a character has only demonstrated dodging at a specific speed.

Our Reactions page seems to contain outdated information.

We tend to scale combat speed and reactions as the same thing, unless a character has only demonstrated dodging at a specific speed.

It's still FTL reaction speed though. And since the partially awakened Herrscher of The Void can go fast enough that Fu Hua can barely react, we know they can move FTL too.

It has been calculated here.
Okay. Only Sub-Relativistic speed was accepted though, not FTL.
The reactions are FTL, and the Herrscher of The Void was able to move fast enough that Fu Hua barely reacted.

It's still FTL reaction speed though. And since the partially awakened Herrscher of The Void can go fast enough that Fu Hua can barely react, we know they can move FTL too.
@DontTalkDT

What do you think about this?

Last edited:
Just to clarify, our Reactions page may need to get updated.

@DontTalkDT

What do you think about this?
We scale combat speed to reactions speed, but I do not believe we do the opposite.
And perception time (which the reactions part of the calc is about) is a third thing, which is not actually a speed value in a literal sense. It describes the timeframe which a character needs to perform a mental response. As it is a timeframe it can never be scaled to a speed as a timeframe and a velocity are two completely different units of measurement.

We scale combat speed to reactions speed, but I do not believe we do the opposite.
And perception time (which the reactions part of the calc is about) is a third thing, which is not actually a speed value in a literal sense. It describes the timeframe which a character needs to perform a mental response. As it is a timeframe it can never be scaled to a speed as a timeframe and a velocity are two completely different units of measurement.
Yeah, but Fu Hua was barely able to react to a character's attack.

@DontTalkDT

So do you think that our Reactions page needs to be revised or possibly removed altogether, due to that it differs too much from our combat speed values?

Everyone else here:

You can continue with your regular discussion here as well. I just noticed something potentially important for our wiki as a whole.

@DontTalkDT

So do you think that our Reactions page needs to be revised or possibly removed altogether, due to that it differs too much from our combat speed values?
No, I believe the page is fine and useful. Perception time is simply a separate statistic from combat speed (and speed in general for that matter).
We only need to make sure we differentiate between reaction/perception time, reaction speed and combat speed (although the latter two frequently are the same).

Okay. Please keep this issue in mind send me a message if you come up with any good improvements.

Thank you. I appreciate it.

We should all return to the main discussion here now.

So, after thinking for a bit, I think that the pseudo Herrschers combined were 50% of 1 Core Sirin, not individually, because Sirin implies that Agata was the weakest pseudo Herrscher, but what Otto said, if taken as in individually, would mean that they are all equal. Though I don't really think that this would make the characters that scale to them not 4-B because of the large gap between the higher tiers, I felt like this was important to bring up.

I feel like you could also argue the Agata thing didn't mean she was weaker, but useless because of her personality. She was kinda hot headed, and toyed with people, unlike say, Avrora who was really cautious the entire time in her fights, or Gallin who despite being a coward, had the strongest ability and killed people passively, etc

I feel like you could also argue the Agata thing didn't mean she was weaker, but useless because of her personality. She was kinda hot headed, and toyed with people, unlike say, Avrora who was really cautious the entire time in her fights, or Gallin who despite being a coward, had the strongest ability and killed people passively, etc
True, but Galina couldn't even control her powers. Hm... Yeah, you're right.
By the way, does everybody agree with the upgrade?

So what currently needs to be evaluated here, and what are the conclusions here so far?

So what currently needs to be evaluated here, and what are the conclusions here so far?
Well, the conclusion is 4-B and FTL, I think.
I think what needs to be done is just applying the changes? If anybody wants to bring up something, feel free to do so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back