• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Honkai Impact 3rd

Seems like we have to do a CRT, but it is just a single ability so we should append it together with Wendy and Avora recalc, what do you think @Jackof_noTrades068
Yeah I think we should soon we’d also have to apply 6-A Cecilia which affects Post HoR amp Sirin and makes her flat out 6-A I’m sure

Plus there is a very slight downgrades I have in mind when it comes to scaling people to Wendy’s city vaporization and absolute zero resistance

I meant submit into the CRT 😩
Oh
Basically
All the High 7-As becoming 6-C

6-A sirin without a possibly rating

Slightly Downgrading the absolute resistance for most characters aside from Ana herself I’ll explain why when the revision comes

Downgrading how people scale to the city vaporization stuff aside from characters like Theresa I’ll also explain that when I do the revision

And the likely 6-C’s/Possibly 6-Cs that remain become likely/possibly high 6-C

At least that’s what I remember

Oh
Basically
All the High 7-As becoming 6-C

6-A sirin without a possibly rating

Slightly Downgrading the absolute resistance for most characters aside from Ana herself I’ll explain why when the revision comes

Downgrading how people scale to the city vaporization stuff aside from characters like Theresa I’ll also explain that when I do the revision

And the likely 6-C’s/Possibly 6-Cs that remain become likely/possibly high 6-C

At least that’s what I remember
After that CRT; what do we discuss next? Do we make the rest of the casts profiles (Hua, Kiana, ect.) or do we first discuss the higher tiered stuff which seems to be influxing at a large quantity (Moon+ Level stuff, just in the past week there have been a few high tiered feats/statements found) and see how they apply or?

After that CRT; what do we discuss next? Do we make the rest of the casts profiles (Hua, Kiana, ect.) or do we first discuss the higher tiered stuff which seems to be influxing at a large quantity (Moon+ Level stuff, just in the past week there have been a few high tiered feats/statements found) and see how they apply or?
I think we should get Hua and Kiana out of the way
They’re extremely important characters but it’s not like their statistics at this moment are some debated thing so it can get done with kinda fast
Stocking already has sandboxes prepped

Btw if we make a revision covering higher end things
I’m Definitely gonna bring up the Might of An Utu statement
Even if the bare minimum is went with
Aka Kevin being in the Exaton range I’ll take it

Might try calcing it with the standard temp change formula tho to see if it’s any different

Btw if we make a revision covering higher end things
I’m Definitely gonna bring up the Might of An Utu statement
Even if the bare minimum is went with
Aka Kevin being in the Exaton range I’ll take it

Might try calcing it with the standard temp change formula tho to see if it’s any different
Wouldn't Kevin be higher anyway due to creating a bubble universe, outscaling 1st nd 2nd herrschers in terms of raw power, being able to beat welt and bronya, being stronger than durandal, being stronger than su, ect. So imo the Large Planet Level Might of an Utu is consistent

Wouldn't Kevin be higher anyway due to creating a bubble universe, outscaling 1st nd 2nd herrschers in terms of raw power, being able to beat welt and bronya, being stronger than durandal, being stronger than su, ect. So imo the Large Planet Level Might of an Utu is consistent
Since Kevin is kinda so dumb strong in the verse while I can’t say I’m sure he’s pretty much got no anti feats saying he can’t be that strong
At most characters scale or heavily downscale off him(cough god keys cough)

Since Kevin is kinda so dumb strong in the verse while I can’t say I’m sure he’s pretty much got no anti feats saying he can’t be that strong
At most characters scale or heavily downscale off him(cough god keys cough)
Ye, he, dudu and edinson are so far the strongest characters in terms of pure power

Its not Ywach, I absolutely hate Ywach anything because he's such a weird character to go about and I just generally dislike vs threads with him because it either goes aids or the thread gets spammed to death. I have an unspoken rule of not participating in anything where ywach fights lol
Very Wise man
I also dodge Ywach like the plague the same way I don’t involve myself with Dragonball scaling and revisions

Its not Ywach, I absolutely hate Ywach anything because he's such a weird character to go about and I just generally dislike vs threads with him because it either goes aids or the thread gets spammed to death. I have an unspoken rule of not participating in anything where ywach fights lol
If not yhwach then what your wish ?

Back