• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Honkai Impact 3rd

also the stigmata space doesn't even have stars. Meaning that it is only the size of at least our Earth and Moon, and at most our Solar System. If it were a dream it'd have a starry sky.

oh yeah Jack, can you calculate the Moon being blown up?
0001.jpg

It was performed by the Previous Eras 12th herrscher who was in the form of a fox.
This should be consistent with the recent surfacing of planetary to stellar feats. And the only time someone can actually damage the fox is when Theresa fuses with the Oath of Judah
0016.jpg
0018.jpg
0005.jpg
0006.jpg

Should be consistent with stuff like the Eden Star being able to create black holes, Shamash being easily multi-continental and potentially Moon/Dwarf Star Level, the 1st and 2nd herrscher statements, ect.
I don’t think there is a logical way to Calc that type of destruction best bet is scaling to the GBE of the moon
Aka baseline moon level
But if we do that then the feat being so close in power to might of An Utu if they go with 60 Exatons
Then it might be nearing outlier territory

I don’t think there is a logical way to Calc that type of destruction best bet is scaling to the GBE of the moon
Aka baseline moon level
But if we do that then the feat being so close in power to might of An Utu if they go with 60 Exatons
Then it might be nearing outlier territory
It is the 12th Herrscher doing it, so yeah. But yeah it's baseline Moon Level. I personally see it more as a baseline feat for all God Keys, including Might of An-Utu. Since the Oath of Judah was able to actually harm the 12th herrscher that did that, I'm pretty sure that the Might of An-Utu would too and hence would scale off of it rather than it being an outlier.

besides, it just adds more consistency to the Moon Level - Dwarf Star Level thing for the Might of An-Utu calc

It is the 12th Herrscher doing it, so yeah. But yeah it's baseline Moon Level. I personally see it more as a baseline feat for all God Keys, including Might of An-Utu. Since the Oath of Judah was able to actually harm the 12th herrscher that did that, I'm pretty sure that the Might of An-Utu would too and hence would scale off of it rather than it being an outlier.

besides, it just adds more consistency to the Moon Level - Dwarf Star Level thing for the Might of An-Utu calc
I can understand that interpretation but I find it weird for god keys to be like a little over a third of Kevin but then Kevin will literally proceed to bully god keys on screen and make them look like knock off toys from 2005
But tbf those were the twins of Eden and black abyss

If Might of An Utu ends up dwarf star level then it wouldn’t be an outlier then because Kevin would be more than quadrillions of times above moon level

Although if moon level is went with
I guess the previous era had a drastic difficulty spike increase following the 9th and 10th herrschers lol

I can understand that interpretation but I find it weird for god keys to be like a little over a third of Kevin but then Kevin will literally proceed to bully god keys on screen and make them look like knock off toys from 2005
But tbf those were the twins of Eden and black abyss

If Might of An Utu ends up dwarf star level then it wouldn’t be an outlier then because Kevin would be more than quadrillions of times above moon level

Although if moon level is went with
I guess the previous era had a drastic difficulty spike increase following the 9th and 10th herrschers lol
I think it's mostly because Kevin himself is stupid strong. Plus it's just more consistency for star levels.

Also 9th Herrschy vs 12th is a difference of 3.

I think it's mostly because Kevin himself is stupid strong. Plus it's just more consistency for star levels.

Also 9th Herrschy vs 12th is a difference of 3.
Yeah it is a difference of 3
But usually gaps between herrschers based on the current era at least seems more chill outside of the spike with the herrscher of sentience compared to Ana and Owl

(Also the Herrscher of Domination too heard she’s also kinda crazy?)

Then again it could just be that in the later half of herrschers it does in fact spike in difficulty like a video game and that just is what it is

Yeah it is a difference of 3
But usually gaps between herrschers based on the current era at least seems more chill outside of the spike with the herrscher of sentience compared to Ana and Owl

(Also the Herrscher of Domination too heard she’s also kinda crazy?)

Then again it could just be that in the later half of herrschers it does in fact spike in difficulty like a video game and that just is what it is
Tbf i think it's more like a the closer you're to 14 the more the difference in power it is. But yeah HoD's power spike is absolutely ******* riddiculous

Tbf i think it's more like a the closer you're to 14 the more the difference in power it is. But yeah HoD's power spike is absolutely ******* riddiculous
Well that does seem consistent
The herrscher of the end at 70% power basically forced Kevin and Prime Fu Hua to just accept the L and cut their losses
Before that we never hear of a herrscher THAT strong

Meanwhile in the current era early on Welt and One core sirin were mostly interchangeable
And Wendy would’ve been interchangeable with Mei if maybe she had her powers for longer

But if the HoD’s spike is as big as your saying (because I won’t look at a spoiler till it’s on glb) then I wonder how later herrschers are gonna be

Well that does seem consistent
The herrscher of the end at 70% power basically forced Kevin and Prime Fu Hua to just accept the L and cut their losses
Before that we never hear of a herrscher THAT strong

Meanwhile in the current era early on Welt and One core sirin were mostly interchangeable
And Wendy would’ve been interchangeable with Mei if maybe she had her powers for longer

But if the HoD’s spike is as big as your saying (because I won’t look at a spoiler till it’s on glb) then I wonder how later herrschers are gonna be
Spoiler alert but Herrscher of Legion kinda spite stomped Bronya before Bronya could seemingly move. Also even the Rimestone Herrscher is weak compared to HoS. It's stated that HoS would've easily beat both hua and Kiana but she didn't because of the fact that she was sealed while using the EoT Eminence

I think it is just Solar system at best, starry sky could be many thing. He could just make a sky the size of Earth, but place some image of stars rather than the actual star itself to have a visual of starry sky

I think it is just Solar system at best, starry sky could be many thing. He could just make a sky the size of Earth, but place some image of stars rather than the actual star itself to have a visual of starry sky
That'd make sense, if it was a fake or simulated world. But it isn't. Bubble Universes still obey the laws of physics and it isn't just "fake stars", in one panel we even see Schordinger outside of them showing that they have galaxies. Also, Otto states that he FOUND a solar system that's a replica of our own DA bubble universe meaning that he had to search through the bubble Universe.

The skepticism of the stars not being real is really dumb if you think about what it actually is that they're creating. Also, there's no proof that they're fake. So.

Explain the difference, then, since I used the term "dream world" as a catch-all term for virtual/simulated reality/dimension that isn't real.
It was a data space. Which is different, it's a record of volume and genetic data. Meaning that all stats are to be carried over since it RECORDS data and STORES it, it doesn't edit the data.

It was a data space. Which is different, it's a record of volume and genetic data. Meaning that all stats are to be carried over since it RECORDS data and STORES it, it doesn't edit the data.
Wasn't it a world created by the 12th? The 12th could control and do anything it wanted in its own world, even busting moons - and this is why I argue that it doesn't count. It's been a while since I read the chapters. I should probably reread them to refresh my memory.

Wasn't it a world created by the 12th? The 12th could control and do anything it wanted in its own world, even busting moons - and this is why I argue that it doesn't count. It's been a while since I read the chapters. I should probably reread them to refresh my memory.
I think the argument is based on how creation feats are quantified
If someone makes a with a moon they scale to baseline moon level 28 Exatons at least if it’s proven the moon is the same size and not just a smaller moon

It didn't create the space. The space was made from Yae Sakuras "data" if that makes sense. The 12th stating that it can control the stigmata space Is probably a bluff. Since the stigmata space is raw data and soul.

I think the argument is based on how creation feats are quantified
If someone makes a with a moon they scale to baseline moon level 28 Exatons at least if it’s proven the moon is the same size and not just a smaller moon
You'd need something to imply that the moon is smaller or fake to need evidence for it being the same as our own

You'd need something to imply that the moon is smaller or fake to need evidence for it being the same as our own
I thought it was more guilty till proven innocent type deal with the standards kinda like how the site treats starry pocket dimension feats or just stars inside dimensions in general
I’d think planets or celestial bodies are the treated with the same standards in most cases

It didn't create the space. The space was made from Yae Sakuras "data" if that makes sense. The 12th stating that it can control the stigmata space Is probably a bluff. Since the stigmata space is raw data and soul.
Created from Data but doesn't mean cannot be altered, like Kallen's dead case. And here.

Well, we can consider its tier as a thing if we can seperate them into a data space key. But I'm not sure it would be applicable for this wiki or not.

I'm not suprise that no staff know about HI3 let alone knowledgable about the verse lol
On a side note, do anyone know when Dudu wedding dress come??, i'm very eager for it

Back