• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Honkai Impact 3rd

Oh yeah would Sirin scale to Siegfrieds Might of An-Utu?
By the time he beat her she lost the Thunder Core and the Reason Core, and I think she was hit by the Selene which would've smashed a ton of her energy out. Not to mentioned it happened like right after she had to revive herself after being killed by the Oath of Judah

Oh yeah would Sirin scale to Siegfrieds Might of An-Utu?
By the time he beat her she lost the Thunder Core and the Reason Core, and I think she was hit by the Selene which would've smashed a ton of her energy out. Not to mentioned it happened like right after she had to revive herself after being killed by the Oath of Judah
I don’t think she was actually blasted by the Selene at least I don’t remember that happening
Plus reviving didn’t seem to take a lot out her at all tbh

But she was nerfed compared to the state she arrived to earth in
Although I find it sus to fully scale to something that near deathed them Likely or At most ratings are fine tho

I don’t think she was actually blasted by the Selene at least I don’t remember that happening
Plus reviving didn’t seem to take a lot out her at all tbh

But she was nerfed compared to the state she arrived to earth in
Although I find it sus to fully scale to something that near deathed them Likely or At most ratings are fine tho
Yeah at least or likely are fine with me. Plus before that she was hit with Cecilias Ultimate Attack basically which wouldve further nerfed her, not to mention that one of her cores basically chipped and was spewing out honkai energy

Yeah at least or likely are fine with me. Plus before that she was hit with Cecilias Ultimate Attack basically which wouldve further nerfed her, not to mention that one of her cores basically chipped and was spewing out honkai energy
Oh and I believe that her death & life core was snatched too

Well not at least as that implies the lower cap of the character but yeah Cecilia nulled her defense which made it even worse for her to take the shot
But yeah At least 6-A at most High 6-A
Although note that despite all the things against her she would still downscale
It’s not like she could’ve possibly face tanked a slash from even The standard blade form of Shamash

Well not at least as that implies the lower cap of the character but yeah Cecilia nulled her defense which made it even worse for her to take the shot
But yeah At least 6-A at most High 6-A
Although note that despite all the things against her she would still downscale
It’s not like she could’ve possibly face tanked a slash from even The standard blade form of Shamash
That is true. Also have you finished the Might of An-Utu calc? The Supernova one?

thats hot.
Also what are the priorities for the character profiles to be made
(side note tho, i love how the literal MC doesnt have a profile lol)
They should be high priority
Kiana is the literal MC in her case lmfao and Fu Hua is an extremely important character

Durandal to me just seems like she’s the only character with somewhat iffy statistics when it comes to Dea Anchora but yeah she should be high priority since Mihoyo has shoved her into so much

They should be high priority
Kiana is the literal MC in her case lmfao and Fu Hua is an extremely important character

Durandal to me just seems like she’s the only character with somewhat iffy statistics when it comes to Dea Anchora but yeah she should be high priority since Mihoyo has shoved her into so much
The Dea Anchora stuff should be consistent, I don't really see why her statistics would be iffy. I guess they feel out of the ordinary because it's her physical strength rather than just hax

I wouldn’t mind working on Profiles like Cecilia and Siegfried this upcoming weekend
Maybe I’ll do welt Joyce when I read the AE Vn
But Stocking has Sandboxes for Kiana Durandal and Fu Hua

Also btw here is the Might of an Utu Calc when I said it varies a lot I meant it
I'm more inclined to believe in the Dwarf Star Level rating, given that God Keys have shown the ability to do things at that level before. The more we find the more I'm convinced that the series tops are dwarf star level physically than anything else

I'm more inclined to believe in the Dwarf Star Level rating, given that God Keys have shown the ability to do things at that level before. The more we find the more I'm convinced that the series tops are dwarf star level physically than anything else
We will wait and see what the Calc group members go with
But I have a gut feeling they’re gonna go with 63 Exatons
Which ever of the higher ends are picked whether it’s moon or dwarf star either one will boost those who scale to 1% Kevin a lot

Well guess it’s time I start typing up the revisions now

Btw if moon level is went with then Herrscher of thunder Mei and Bright Knight excelsis Durandal will be At least 636 Petatons Aka High 6-A

On a side note, you should add a line:
Their resistance tag is pretty lacking in their profile, some people could be confuse what they could resist, we do this similar to DMC Demon Physiology in DMC profile
Yeah that’s fair always had a gut feeling people would confuse stuff anyway but at least since we have the Honkai energy page we don’t need the explanations anymore there which will make it less like the walls of text it was before

Last edited:
I'm patiently waiting for staff members to look at the CRT but the cancerous naruto and bleach threads are probably taking up most of their time

oh yeah Jack, can you calculate the Moon being blown up?
0001.jpg

It was performed by the Previous Eras 12th herrscher who was in the form of a fox.
This should be consistent with the recent surfacing of planetary to stellar feats. And the only time someone can actually damage the fox is when Theresa fuses with the Oath of Judah
0016.jpg
0018.jpg
0005.jpg
0006.jpg

Should be consistent with stuff like the Eden Star being able to create black holes, Shamash being easily multi-continental and potentially Moon/Dwarf Star Level, the 1st and 2nd herrscher statements, ect.

That's her abyss flower weapon, though. The user of the weapon isn't necessarily as strong. A person shooting a rocket from a rocket launcher obviously isn't as powerful as the rocket.
That was her physical throwing strength, not the corrosive effects. The kinetic force of her throwing it is what dispursed the clouds, hence why the feat is 6A

oh yeah Jack, can you calculate the Moon being blown up?
0001.jpg

It was performed by the Previous Eras 12th herrscher who was in the form of a fox.
This should be consistent with the recent surfacing of planetary to stellar feats. And the only time someone can actually damage the fox is when Theresa fuses with the Oath of Judah
0016.jpg
0018.jpg
0005.jpg
0006.jpg

Should be consistent with stuff like the Eden Star being able to create black holes, Shamash being easily multi-continental and potentially Moon/Dwarf Star Level, the 1st and 2nd herrscher statements, ect.
That was her physical throwing strength, not the corrosive effects. The kinetic force of her throwing it is what dispursed the clouds, hence why the feat is 6A
The whole chapter took place in a false dream world. Nothing in it can be taken at face value. Even if the moon was blown up, it can't seriously be used as a feat.

Are you sure that her physical strength caused it and not the lance itself?

The whole chapter took place in a false dream world. Nothing in it can be taken at face value. Even if the moon was blown up, it can't seriously be used as a feat.

That wasn't a dream world. It was a stigmata space, they're 2 completely different things. And there is no reason why it can't be used as a feat.

Also yes it was her physical strength, the abyss flower's abilities are life and death control, not kinetic energy release

I’m sure it’s Cecilia’s raw strength
Black abyss’ thing Just isn’t physical force
Even Cecilia after the storm was gone stated the storm blew over and people said with abyss the foul storm will be “blown away”

But Black Abyss’ durability scales because it withstood this force being enacted back on it

Back