• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Honkai Impact 3rd

Each herrscher is stronger than the one before, so it's most likely just an addition of power rather than multiplication.
Not really. Each Herrscher gets more dangerous, but not always via raw firepower or destruction. Some of them focus more on hax than anything, such as the 8th, 11th, and 12th.

Btw Cecilia Calc is accepted as Continental

Avora’s storm recalc gets the storm to 28 Gigatons

Btw I’m pretty sure this upgrades Sirin post god amp and HOR absorption to straight up just “6-A, possibly High 6-A”

And not just Possibly 6-A to High 6-A but is the feat being attributed to Abyss or Cecilia herself
If it is just Cecilia being that strong it only scales to Her and Sirin I guess and maybe a few God Keys like Shamash’s pistol form

Last edited:
Btw Cecilia Calc is accepted as Continental

Avora’s storm recalc gets the storm to 28 Gigatons

Btw I’m pretty sure this upgrades Sirin post god amp and HOR absorption to straight up just “6-A, possibly High 6-A”

And not just Possibly 6-A to High 6-A but is the feat being attributed to Abyss or Cecilia herself
If it is just Cecilia being that strong it only scales to Her and Sirin I guess and maybe a few God Keys like Shamash’s pistol form
Btw im pretty sure this also upgrades Phoenix Fu Hua to straight up 6-A as well

Avora’s storm tho might make a bunch of mid tiers 6-C due to scaling from Wendy

Oh wow me and stocking was talked about new chapter and new feat we had a conclusion seele should get conceptual manipulation.

It can manipulate Quantum Shadow which is Abstract Existence Type 1, and according to Geto(JJK) who can control cursed spirit also qualify for Conceptual Manipulate, but might depending on how she can control them.

Oh yeah Durandal with her DA form might be able to de-throne Odin, since in her DA form as an adult she both can use the seed of sumeru which can let her look into the future via universe observing, and has a bunch of weird hax from the sword of durandal like higher dimensional space manipulation, consciousness fuckery, ect.

Oh can you send this scana for us ? I also want to see.
unknown.png

Why I think it's specific only to Sirin, since she possessed 5 cores during the 2nd eruption, it wouldn't be strange to tell that she is far higher
Ah they were reffering to singular herrschers, if they were talking about the statement only being specific to sirin they wouldve used "Herrscher of Void" or "Sirin", rather they just used "2nd Herrscher" which most likely means they're indicative of a standalone herrscher, also Michelangelo is unaware of Sirin having 5 or 6 I honestly forgot cores

Oh yeah btw what's the stances of in game weapons being used for stuff? Like certain weapons such as the Shuhadaku have really interesting descriptions
shuhadaku_of_uriel_honkai_impact_3_by_duyhuynh_deaqsbr-pre.jpg

Back