• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Homura vs Bolas...... Sigh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nicol Bolas's Mind reversal probably doesn't work, according to the removal thread.

Oh.

Well, I'll just kick back and see how it goes.

Gargoyle One said:
Nicol Bolas's Mind reversal probably doesn't work, according to the removal thread.
The reversal possibly wouldn't work, which was what too many of the votes were based on.

Homura's mind manipulation itself still does literally nothing to Bolas.

S T O P R I G H T T H E R E

That chaos is for another day my friend.

I'm pretty sure everyone, or at least enough people to get 7 votes, knows what I'm talking about.

Wait, you did?

Oh.

You did.

Well, regardless, it's for another day.

Oh, really?

Didn't get that from your comment but okay.

Mostly because I'm only now looking up what fradulent means.

Boi am I tempted to close the thread for spite after reading the first lines of the OP

Now Im tempted to remake Cronus vs Homura lel

Also, it'd be funnier if this were Ur-Dragon (Bolas on steroids) vs Homura.

Kaltias said:
Boi am I tempted to close the thread for spite after reading the first lines of the OP
Well maybe if YOU WOULD STOP STINKIN' REMOVING BOLAS' VICTORY EVERY TIME THIS WOULDN'T HAPPEN!

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
Guess I'll post some stuff explaining what Bolas can do again, then, since he's a much less widely known character. Hold on.

Homura Resists exile, right?

Quickbumps because we need this overwith.

Sweet mother of pearl, why is this happening again?

Reads thread

Wait, so Homura doesn't screw herself? Damnit now I can't make that joke.

Guess I'll just wait for Azzy's explaination then.

If bolas doesn't have anything to counter Homura's conceptual hax, he gets nulled and returned to his older self (the one before he became a planeswalker)

I vote for Homura until proven otherwise

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back