• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Homestuck Upgrade discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
If this can be done before the end of the year, we could also do the Epilogues revisions owo (even if it's not that huge, it's still a pretty good thing).

...I don't think that the revision will change much, unless it involves the "String Theory isn't applicable" stuff, which would nerf LE. If that is the case, then:

• LE is going to a strong High 2-A/Low 1-C/Whatever he becomes
  • The 1-A stuff may or may not come sooner

I'm going to say until the entire "String Theory is no longer High 1-C" is official and what not, let's savor High 1-C/1-B LE while it last

I do disagree with the entire String Theory =/= High 1-C but meh

Yeah, LE and others god tier will likely be downgrade for the dimensionnal tiering (even if I doesn't agree), but likely will be upgrade with the Epilogues revision.

The gravity thing is already the "ignore the law of physics", I don't think it should have Black Hole generation since it was Calliope's power and not the Green Sun actually being one.

So, for revisions for the Beta and Alpha Kids (AP):

John Egbert: High 7-A to 6-C. Unknow with breath powers | 2-A | At least 2-A. At least High 1-C, likely 1-B

Rose Lolande: High 7-A to 6-C | 2-A | 2-A

Dave Strider: High 7-A to 6-C | 2-A

Jade Harley: High 7-A to 6-C | 2-A

Jane Crocker: High 7-A to 6-C | 5-B | High 4-C

Jake English: High 7-A to 6-C | High 4-C. At least 2-A, likely High 2-A, possibly higher with the Field of Hope

Dirk Strider: High 7-A to 6-C | 2-A

Roxy Lolande: High 7-A to 6-C | 2-A

It's "at least 2-A" more than 2-A and John's last key is more "2-A, at least High 1-C likely 1-B with Recton Powers".

Aradia Medigo: Unknown | High 7-A to 6-C | High 4-C | 2-A

Tavros: 10-C normally, Unknow with robotic legs | At least High 7-A to 6-C, likely higher | 2-A

Sollux: High 4-C

Karkat: High 7-A to 6-C

Nepeta: High 7-A to 6-C, likely High 4-C

Kanaya: High 7-A to 6-C | High 4-C (Should we add a note on why she doesn't scale to the Condesce?)

Terezi: High 4-C

Vriska: High 7-A to 6-C | At least High 4-C | 2-A

Equius: High 4-C

Gamzee: High 4-C

Eridan: High 7-A to 6-C. High 4-C with Ahab's crosshairs. At least High 4-C with Empress's Wand

Feferi: High 4-C

Aranea: 2-A

Condesce: 2-A

Uh, can this be added to the profiles? Obviously 1-A needs more discussion, but the High 7-A stuff should be fine.

The hax were mostly accepted but still need to be relooked. The AP stuff (except 1-A) is fine I think.

So, so far:

• Ap is agreed
  • Speed is (mostly) agreed on (I dunno who's going to be remain MFTL+, who's getting nerfed to FTL+, or getting buffed to Immeasurable)
  • Maybe hax

Tumblr_lw9x3qqNYb1qzsejk.gif

Bump

Also, if this revision reach an end one day, Epilogues' one likely will be in 2030

9-B/9-A characters becomes High 7-A to 6-C.

Planet lvl ones becomes High 4-C.

Univers+/Low Multiversal ones becomes 2-A.

Removal of the bullshit MFTL+ scaling (Jack x3 being faster than Jack x4).

Infinite/Immeasurable speed for the 2-As.

Huuuuge hax revisions for everyone.

And some keys stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back