• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Homestuck Upgrade discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only thing we need now is the approbation to make the changes/the pages be unlocked honestly.

Btw I hope Epilogues and Pesterquest revisions will take less time.

YuriAkuto said:
The only thing we need now is the approbation to make the changes/the pages be unlocked honestly.
i'm very sorry if i sound rude but will the epilogue characters be sepperate pages or different keys?

Gf7tvtvfvtfyvfvfvfvfvfv said:
YuriAkuto said:
i'm very sorry if i sound rude but will the epilogue characters be sepperate pages or different keys?
I think Calliope, Dirk, Davebot, and Rosebot should have a different key. Maybe Lord English too but Idk.

The rest should just have the powers added to their profile.

his page desn't have a summery, can i edit in a summery or does a mod do it? sorry if i sound rude i really just don't know it's a problem with nepeta's page as well

does anyone know how to add a summery? sorry if i sound demading

Idk why it does this. I think we should first need a mod to unlock the pages and help with this kind of problem.

It's time.

I'm not sure if we'll be able to correctly finish before Friday, so if it finish after it, can someone says in this thread/wall com that the pages can be locked again?

Btw thanks to everyone who'll take the time to edit the pages and to the ones who already helped these revisions.

No problem. Just make sure to carefully correct all of your mistakes or to let more experienced editors handle the editing.

I'll try to at least do Gamzee, Doc. Scratch, and Lord before the week-end (I'm not sure if I'll be able to do a summary tho)

Gamzee 's done, since he's the main reason for the High 4-C scaling, don't forget to mention it for the characters who directly scale to him.

Again, please make sure to do all the editing in a correct manner, and to provide a link to this thread in the edit summary. I do not have enough free time to clean up so many pages after you have edited them.

Forgot to add the link, now corrected.

Also we can overlook each other modifications to be sure that everything is fine.

Just finished Calibor. Btw if someone could add and suppress the respective categories on both his and Gamzee's pages it would be of a great help, my computer seems to not wanting to do it.

@Sadistic Sleuth

You have been messing up the page structures so much that it is similar to mass-vandalism, and I do not remotely have enough free time to clean up after you. You and the others will have to fix all of the pages that you edited on your own. If not, I will likely have to revert all of the edits instead.

See here for instructions:

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/index.php?title=Becquerel&diff=5341079&oldid=5340759

Common Editing Mistakes

Standard Format for Character Profiles

Here are the pages that he edited:

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Special:Contributions/Sadistic_Sleuth

Okay. You will have to do so as soon as possible though. Your edits left a big mess.

I have reverted most edits, except for Vriska and Jack Noir, which I have to do more than just undo the changes (by going in the history), but I will do it ASAP, then afterwards, I will apply the changes more properly

I'll not be able to update profiles until Sunday, but I'll try to do as much as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back