• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Homestuck powers revisions ACT 4: The Jacks and PM.

QuasiYuri

They/Them
VS Battles
Retired
If you want to have 3 good antagonist, make one, and give him alternates self:

Shared Abilities (for their base key)
All of the carapacians are clones, as such they all have the same biological abilities.

Shared by everyone's base
Good memory?:This.

Immortality (type 1): Carapacians don't age.

Resistance to Radioactivity: Eating nuclear rock is fine.

Resistance to Poison (?):Can eat toxic things.

Self-Substenance (type 2, likely type 1): Can live without drinking or eating for a long time. Likely doesn't need to breath, since they doesn't have a nose and since Underlings don't need to.

Accausality (type 1): The whole Intermission. Like Past Slick being inspired by Current Slick.Fin following CD following his own blood trail which he'll create by following CD. ect...

Only the Jacks (base key)
All the Jack are the same dude in their base, so they share all of their base abilities.

4th Wall Awareness: Litteraly have a fourth wall, also since he's a meta-villain and somehow aware of plot (Homestuck books), he should have this.

The snapchat extra-story show Beta Jack being able to hack Crocker's teleporter , which is quite good. Alpha Jack hacked the teleporter of his cell too.

Sixth sense?: Here

Pain Tolerance: Losing an eye? Fine . Losing an arm? Fine. Being shot by hundreds of bullets? Fi ... Oh no.

Also, do someone know what kind of power the "flip his sprite" can be?

Beta Jack aka Bec Noir
All of Becquerel's powers (see this thread) as well as:

Duplication and some form of Attack Reflection (via his space intangibility as Bec): here

Fire Manipulation (x3 and 4x prototyped): Here. Note that the fire became green when the x4 prototyping.

Energy Projection: How can someone forgot this [S]

Better resistance to time stop: Same as the one said for Becquerel, since it's his.

Resistance to Space-Time Manipulation: Adagio Redshift do nothing to him. Sorry I don't know what page it's on for now.

Alpha Jack aka Lord Jack
Fire Manipulation: Multicolor.

Better Power Nullification: The Crowbar do more than just negating time-power,he negates all juju-like power , which actually give a negation against a lot of things (giving that Lil Cal is a juju, Stitch's juju, teleportation's jujus, ect...).

Resistance to Time Stop: Here.

Possibly Lord English powers: Said here and here. Note that both Vriska and Dave implied that he possess the same abilities, Vriska's talking about Lord's invulnerability and immortality + Regenerationn bypassing/negation and Dave talking about the weakness to cueball artefact (which is more a power of Cueball artefact anyway). Should give good resistances to Dave, Dirk and Terezi just by tanking hits from him now that I think about it.

Best Jack aka Spades Slick
First thing: Where do this "first cyborg body" and "second cyborg body" come from? He only ever have one cyborg body. This key difference should be removed.

Removing Crowbar's crowbar: No, he doesn't have it.

Death Manipulation with Die's doll: WoG always are good.

Enhanced Vision and some sort of Information Analysis: His supposed-to-be-fake cybernetic eye

Peregrine Mendicant
Same as Bec Noir. It's cool to have characters with the same powers for revisions.

Easy-to-do parts are the best thing in a revision series.

Okay, so...

1. Bec's energy proyection comes from being a sprite, not a first guardian, so it Bec Noir shouldn't have it.
  2. The sixth sense seems like a figure of spech rather than an actual ability.
  3. Slick had a few robotic replacements when he arrived Doc's mansion (First Cyborg body), and even more when English arrived Andrew's house (Second Cyborg body).
  4. He had Crowbar's crowbar until he left it in Doc's mansion.
Everything else is fine.

Rodri "Dante" said:
Okay, so...
  1. Bec's energy proyection comes from being a sprite, not a first guardian, so it Bec Noir shouldn't have it.
  2. The sixth sense seems like a figure of spech rather than an actual ability.
  3. Slick had a few robotic replacements when he arrived Doc's mansion (First Cyborg body), and even more when English arrived Andrew's house (Second Cyborg body).
  4. He had Crowbar's crowbar until he left it in Doc's mansion.
Everything else is fine.
1-I talk about the energy project used by Bec Noir on this .

2-Dunno.

3-He only had a new arm. The key is pretty useless if it's just for this (I'll resume all the keys who need to be added or removed in the last powers revision thread anyway).

4-It's more for base slick than his last form then.

Also I added the accausality (type 1) of the Jacks (and carapacians), tell me what you think of it.

Looks fine.

Btw, Self-Sustenance type 2 seems more like really high stamina, since WV was feeling thirsty which is the first symptom of dehydration.

The closest ability he have to "flipping your sprite" is Body Control, since Jack is capable of swithing what's in one side of his body to another.

Oh ok.

Body Control don't really switch your damage or regrow a arm with what was on it, don't think it's this.

Hammerspace should be added yeah. I forgot that sydallex aren't the only thing.

Couldn't make 7 act if I called it Intermission owo.

Nemo212 said:
The Mayor died, presumably of old age. Maybe just Longevity for the Carapacians? Shown here, CTRL+F for "the mayor".
We don't really know how he died, but the two are fine.

Back