• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bruce Banner/Hulk

Jack Noir (Beta)

Rules:

Both 9-A (Base Jack Noir vs Bruce Banner) Bruce's Optional Equipment is restricted

Speed equalized

no knowledge of each other

in-character for both

battle takes place at Universal Studios Hollywood

win via incap only

Note:

If the rules have any bias. feel free to point it out and i'll correct it to make things more fair. (Just in case) (i want to make sure the fight is fair and there isn't any bias to either side)

Last edited:
...how does that stop it?

if he's in character i think he just resorts to using his martial arts and stuff.

i mean they're both 9-A it's not like bruce is completely defenseless here. (like what's bruce banner's tier 9 level, cause i definitely do not think he is baseline)

if he can beat jack with just his human form, i don't think he would resort to turning into the hulk which is overkill.

besides if jack is similar size to bruce and his only powers are just a knife plus limited cosmic awareness.

i don't think bruce would need to turn into the hulk to beat him.

I mean you wouldn't resort to going hulk on a guy who just has a knife would you? (he doesn't have any offensive superpowers in this state: jack noir)

all i'm saying is since the battle is incap only. bruce will use the minimum amount of force to incap jack and the same can be said for jack as well.

(going hulk is a big no no as one hit from hulk would kill jack much less incap him)

Edit:

The standard tactics part of hulk literally says

Despite his primal exterior, Dr. Banner is still able to control Hulk's actions to some extent, as such Hulk will not kill his opponents or use excessive force if he doesn't require it.

i assume bruce would do the same in the human form

if he's in character i think he just resorts to using his martial arts and stuff.

i mean they're both 9-A it's not like bruce is completely defenseless here. (like what's bruce banner's tier 9 level, cause i definitely do not think he is baseline)

if he can beat jack with just his human form, i don't think he would resort to turning into the hulk which is overkill.

besides if jack is similar size to bruce and his only powers are just a knife plus limited cosmic awareness.

i don't think bruce would need to turn into the hulk to beat him.

I mean you wouldn't resort to going hulk on a guy who just has a knife would you? (he doesn't have any offensive superpowers in this state: jack noir)
...he doesn't actively choose to be Hulk lol, it just happens, which given the situation will.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back