• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
as i mentioned before, i plan to make a CRT for nearly all homestuck profiles, but i'll post it after the currently active CRT is done as to not diverge attention (staff is going as slow as we can take it, can't risk it), for now however, i already started making the new profiles in this blog

right now we are almost done with the beta kids

i am adding new keys if necessary, improving/adding justifications, adding scans, adding abilities (sometimes removing wrong ones), fixing text, ordering abilities by "source" (I.e. Dave's time abilities having their scans in the same parenthesis) and adding info to the notable attack section (I.e. their god tier title)

this thread is to get opinions on the blog's state as well as help in missing scans/justifications for abilities i couldn't find, and other kinds of help

Last edited:
1. i finished bolding the abilities

2. i actually thought of giving her a key for that, the issue is, that's purely alternate calliope's doing, i don't think we can give characters keys for when they are possessed.

3. she would scale to it in her god tier key probably, the jade john caught is a version of her that was trying to sword fight dave, so really, and she was considered the strongest in the group, i think that thread would make basically everyone scale to low 1-A

oh yeah we should definetly find scans for abilities without them
yeah i'm currently doing it, really slowly cuz, you know, over 8000 pages plus extra material, but it is going surprisingly well...mostly cuz i'm dealing with major characters lol

also should mention, the blog doesn't have every character there yet, as i think the rest i didn't put either needs just minimal changes (scans and justifications) or their changes will come as side effects of the other profiles (like alternia), i'll put them later in the blog once we are done with the larger changes, cuz the blog is already too massive and even takes a while to load in and out already

3. she would scale to it in her god tier key probably, the jade john caught is a version of her that was trying to sword fight dave, so really, and she was considered the strongest in the group, i think that thread would make basically everyone scale to low 1-A
Looking at this, I wouldn’t mind if most (if not all) of the 2-A’s became Low 1-A, I just didn’t know how it would affect the scaling at the time.

Looking at this, I wouldn’t mind if most (if not all) of the 2-A’s became Low 1-A, I just didn’t know how it would affect the scaling at the time.
The 2-As are pretty thighly scaling to each other, so i think if you change it at all, every single 2-A in the verse would follow suit

God I hope they don't get moved to low 1-A. Its already hard enough to find decent matchups for these guys as is

You won’t like my upgrade attempt later then
:,(

I really don't like that everyone is 2-A just from Bec Noir, since most characters haven't displayed any of that kind of feats aside from scaling to characters who do. The fact that people like Dave and Rose are out here with multiverse+ AP just doesnt make sense to me. Honestly one day I might see if I can make some mid tier keys for these guys, since I think there's enough to distinguish Dave from Cascade and Dave from Collide, and I want to be able to match these with other people that aren't gods and multiverse destroyers

:,(

I really don't like that everyone is 2-A just from Bec Noir, since most characters haven't displayed any of that kind of feats aside from scaling to characters who do. The fact that people like Dave and Rose are out here with multiverse+ AP just doesnt make sense to me. Honestly one day I might see if I can make some mid tier keys for these guys, since I think there's enough to distinguish Dave from Cascade and Dave from Collide, and I want to be able to match these with other people that aren't gods and multiverse destroyers
I was thinking about that (because John before Cascade and all that, doesn’t have any kind Multiversal AP)

Yeah its a pretty big jump that key 1 is like base human and key 2 is post-retcon, there's nothing inbetween. I'd love for them to be in tier 8/7/6 to match up with some more fair opponents. Even with 2-A scaling most of the characters here don't have the hax to square up with other 2-As

the issue is that there doesn't seem to be much progression on screen for their powers, if we can find evidence that they trained or something, then they could have another key for it, but that would also require them to have different abilities for the key to be warranted, but as far as i can tell, pre and post cascade god tiers didn't gain any abilities before retcons and ultimate selves

Its not so much the powers, its about the scaling. With a few exceptions, most god tiers get access to their full kit when they ascend, but I find it hard to accept that they were displaying multiverse level power back then. Yes, I know the evidence is there (grimdark rose held her own against Jack, for example) it just doesnt feel right to me that they jump from 9A to 2A in under 24 hours.

For instance, Vriska's God Tier key is at tier 8, only with ancestral awakening does she reach 2A. So how come her base god tier scales so far lower than the god tier key for any other character

For instance, Vriska's God Tier key is at tier 8, only with ancestral awakening does she reach 2A. So how come her base god tier scales so far lower than the god tier key for any other character
It was an attempt to fix the inconsistency of terezi killing her

This is starting to get off topic
I think we should make a General Discussion Thread for Homestuck, especially now that Beyond Canon is updating again

do you think god tiers/sburb players could potentially have their own "physiology" page of sorts? they share a lot of abilities
i think we tried making one, but yeah i think a page is justified, there are base abilities, lots of potential god tier abilities and ultimate selves, like 95% of the verse has it too

alright, i finished Caliborn's part (outside of minor stuff that i'll tackle later in the profiles i prepared too), i think the majority of the blog is complete, the rest of it might be finished this month, though i also need to add the rest of the characters that are missing (I.E karkat, nepeta, alternia empire) as they will have either minor changes or purely scaling/automatic changes based on other profiles

Back