• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Huge but not too much Homestuck revision: We're making it happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

QuasiYuri

They/Them
VS Battles
Retired
Well, we downgraded mid tiers. So let's shake more things.

Miscellanous things​

-Resistance to Power Null for Caliborn/Lil Cal: Despite Jack Noir using the Juju Breaker, Lil Cal's powers (which are Lord's) weren't nulled. The Juju Breaker is an artifact with the power to especially null any Juju.

-Aranea Serket profile has very poor grammar or lack words by moments, it should be changed
Condesce's taking over Jade's mind isn't an AP feat. It's actually morality manipulation and not mind manip too.

-Some characters lack a basic description (Sollux, Eridan), I think it would just be better if they had one, even a really minor like Equius'. Also Terezi's render is pretty small and pixeled, a better version would be good.

-As pointed out by Promestein in the inevitability blog, Lord's inevitability technically also apply to Caliborn, although he can't control it unlike his GT self. It should be moved to his base with a precision of him successfully mastering them as a GT and higher.

-Also in the series of "powers everyone has in this verse", I think they should all have Accelerated Developpment because of the concept of Echeladder . Basically you can becomes stronger, more durable, etc... by fighting normally or doing random actions such as throwing your hat hard on the floor. I think it qualify as such. I'm not sure if God Tiers should keep it; since they get small random abilties instead of enhanced stats with the sash thingy.

-Both Jack Noir (prototype x3 at least) and the Black King should have some form of BFR or Spatial Manipulation because of this WoG (p319 of book 3)

"The scepter is a pretty special object. Aside from granting powers and size, it has Skaia itself sitting atop it. Not a mock Skaia, as an ornament, but the real Skaia, as a smaller instantiation of itself, currently contained within itself as a recursive construct. Flying into the Skaia on the scepter is exactly the same as flying into Skaia in the center of the Medium. You could then travel down to the Battlefield, find the king, and fly into Skaia all over again. But if you leave Skaia, you'd never fly out of the scepter. You'd always just fly out of Skaia. Got it? Imagine him using this as a weapon in the final battle. He swats one member of your party with it, and suddenly they find themselves all the way at the edge of Skaia, and they have to fly down to the Battlefield to rejoin the battle, wasting valuable time. It's a nasty end-boss move that can disrupt your tactics."

2-A tiering rewording​

With the Green Sun now being 1-A, the 2-A justifications should be changed (and justified again, just in case).

Bec's Noir feat with the Red Miles is the main one, destroying Billious Slick with ease. In addition to this, Doc. Scratch linked Snowman's life to the Genesis Frog and is able to reset timelines inside it at will.

Now for the justifications, here how it should be:

Bec Noir: Multiverse level+ (Destroyed Bilious Slick with ease and was stated to be superior to Doc Scratch)

Doc Scratch: Multiverse level+ (Linked Snowman's life to Bilious Slick, and can reset the timelines within Bilious Slick. Albeit inferior, he should be somewhat comparable to Bec Noir.) His feat of "assuring the creation of the Alternian Universe" should be removed, since it isn't an AP, and wasn't something that Doc.Scratch truly did.

Jade Harley: Multiverse level+ (Inheriting Bec's First Guardian powers on top of gaining her space attribute grants her almost complete control over matter and space and is considered comparable to Bec Noir) " shrunk an entire universe down to a size comparable to that of a medium-sized ball" was already proved to be something that never happened a loooong time ago, so it should obviously be removed.

Everyone else basically scale to them, so it's all there is to it.

Aradia "likely (Low) 1-A" or just (Low) 1-A​

In Paradox Space, everyone get what they want, so my fav troll (with Terezi) get to be the strongest GT.
Aradia has already pretty high showing for a god tier, being able to (nearly) instantly master her powers to time-stop Bec Noir and was one of the strongest characters in GT army (from what we saw of the fight).
But she's actually ridiculously above others GT in term of feats.

Let's first go with something that could go against this (tho I doubt anyone would bother to use it as an argument),this page seems to imply that Bec would instantly kill Aradia once he get out of her time stop, however the WoG for this page (which is in Book 6, page 355) actually go in the opposite way (I'll only post a part of it here):

"Aradia currently is an exceptional portrait of character who absolutely has her shit together finally, in every way possible. I think you will agree she is across here as something of a "bad ass". If she didn't straight-up decide to just peace out through Jack as a portal, and if Homestuck rolled somewhat differently, it wouldn't be hard to imagine her unfreezing Jack, getting him in a headlock, and absolutely whaling on him in a frightful display of dominance."

So now that it is clear that she's above GTs in general, we can get to the stuff which would give her a "likely higher" or at best a "likely Low 1-A/1-A".

First, she's now familiar with the very fabric of the Furthest Ring , mastering the flow of time on this scale. In Pesterquest, she can even rewind the encounter between someone with Retcon Powers and an Horrorterror , affecting both of them casually.

In Pesterquest, she also says that her powers extend to the whole narrative/can't go beyond it, which is already Low 1-A to 1-A since "Transcendance Path" Fef and MSPAR are still part of it. She and the reader are also "outside canonical relevance", tho it doesn't matter much.

To support this, both Epilogues and the WoG I started quoting talk about "plane", tho Epilogues says that Aradia is of a lower plane than Alt Calliope (which is logical), and the WoG says that she's above the one most characters are in; which is coherent with her higher awareness, ability to do very minor plot stuff (adding one options to branching choices for example) and previous feats.

"Aradia herself, like me, also gravitates away from conflict, due to this radical god tier-fueled transformation of her persona into an fairly unusual death and destruction-worshipping pacifist type. Sometimes a character will get their shit together so hard, they experience such a profound transcendence of all the petty matters related to the conflicts and plot, that there's really nothing left for them to do but bounce from the story almost entirely. That's basically what she's doing here. She's absconding to a different plane of reality, and rising above all the petty concerns of mortal beings forever."

With this, she should at least get a "likely higher" or "likely Low 1-A/1-A". Although I think there's enough for a clear Low 1-A/1-A.

1-A Andrew Hussie, and SS inconsistency armor​

The only page rated "Unknown" is Andrew Hussie, which had a lot of debate for having a tier.

The reason is that he was considered "too inconsistent", but there's only one point which would make him consistent now (Ghost Andrew was solved, Lord isn't an inconsistence, and Andrew being limited to Hussiespace was proven wrong with his intervention in Doc's mansion): Spades Slick stabbing him.

While it could just have been an outlier for SS, there's another explanation which work perfectly well: Spades Slick is the one who's incoherent.

He's the guy who surprised Doc Scratch by hitting him , survived the destruction of a Multiverse (with help tho), stabbed Andrew ,but still got killed by Quarters and Dave. Also he went to the Furthest Ring but that's fine.

So, is Jack just an incoherent character? Well, sorta.

Like every Homestuck villains, he's a meta-villain, close to what WoG call "the meta-bubble", and he's higher than most characters (but still below the likes of Doc, obviously). It's the WoG from Book 2, page 131 and from Book 4 page 223, which you can both read in this blog.

And as a good alt villains, he has a "meta-power" (which is a name I just made up), which is to ignore the narrative and continuity itself, which basically allows him to have what he wants in general.
This power being 1-A isn't incoherent too, there's already many 1-A hax, and plot hax are among the strongest to begin with.

He should be rated something like "can harm far stronger opponents via inconsistencies", not unlike Gilgamesh 's power (even if it isnt as OP, since Paradox Space is basically a mini-Leviatha wanting to **** with you and everything in existence)

With this, 1-A Andrew Hussie would work: He can control Paradox Space, exist above it (or at very least, the Furhest Ring), was able to put a (very) little fight with the Director, etc...

And now SS has is own special Jack-thing. It can be argued that others Jack may have it too, but one already is immortal thanks to PS, and the other is a mini-Lord, so it seems like SS "special thing".

Horrorterrors acausality, type 4​

Didn't intended to make this one, but since the next point as this as an argument, guess it's better to do it now.

For now the Horrorterrors just have type 5 without justification on their profile.

However I'm sure people familiar with HS knows that it comes mainly from this statement:

"CC: Our moons are gone too. If we wis)( to sleep now, our dreams must take place in t)(e bubbles glubbed by t)(e gods w)(o live in t)(e Furt)(est Ring.

CC: It is t)(e infinite space w)(ic)( divides all sessions, completely unnavigable and unfat)(omable, untouc)(ed by t)(e time or space of any universe in existence. "

Dreams Bubbles and Genesis Frogs are your regular multiversal space-time, but Horrorterrors are 100% untouched by this, instead living inside the Furhest Ring whose geometry is called a labyrinth and suchlike.

As such, they should have type 4 Acausality.

Retcon Powers users additions​

This one was written by Thelastmlg

The retcon powers make the users anomalies in existence, defying their laws and not having to care about "oh but muh inevitability", however, I think type 5 is possible.

To start off, lets put some "scaling" here:

For one, he is definitely infinitly more acausal than the horrorterrors (who should have at least type 4 after the revisions) since their acausality comes from being untouched by the space time of any multiverse in the furthest ring, while john transcends the terms and service of paradox space.

And John seems to resist LE's inevitability armor, at least enough to actually oppose him, which we all know how OP it is, and it affected the horrorterros, proving that their acausality is inferior to john

This is implied by both WOG and the fact that he could change "stuff that shouldn't be changed"

"It's just that the full ascendancy of this potential doesn't play out in combat. It's about freeing himself, and everyone else, from the cyclical, fatalistic prison of the story, wherein they find themselves surrounded by unbeatable foes who all tend to be "already here."

So his acausality >>> Horrorterrors'

Now let's seem the reasons for his acausality

He is unbound by the ties of causality which doesn't imply being in a different system of causality, but just being unbound the causality of his system.

He is also unbound by the rules of paradox space, most which revolve around causality, paradoxes and inevitability, even outside the timelines.

As a bonus, he is unstuck from the narrative, which also works on causality, and transcends the confines of canon, which represents truth, relevancy and essentiality related to narrative consequence.

So with that in mind, i think john fits the description

"transcend the normal boundaries of cause and effect, existing outside of the causality of a system."

As a bonus, there others things that may be strechs, but are worthy a shot

1: john has shown to interact with himself and he seemed to retcon his own retcons, which changes events including him like jade chasing him and stuff, it is possible that he can affect people with his own acausality.

But this is very debatable, as long as his powers are always automatic, it could work.

2: this one might be even more debatable than the one above, basically if john transcends all laws of paradox space, he could get resistance to all aspects there, just like LE does, and possible stuff like the horrorterrors abilities.

Also maybe a resistance to conceptual manipulation, since canon represents truth, and when reality is "conceptually unrevelled", it becomes non-canon, so canon might be conceptual in nature besides narrative, and john transcends it's confines.

Also he did survive a whole day, using his abilities and flying around (even having some ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° ) time with terezi) while poisoned at a metaphysical level with an attack that bypasses resistances, from LE himself (let's be real, surviving anything from lord english is basically free smurf resistance)

3: this is stupid but maybe we could add some of his acausality stuff into his speed justification in the third key, is not necessary nor important but meh.

Speed rewording​

Also brought up by Thelastmlg

The current justification for Immeasurable is thanks to the Furthest Ring, which while true doesn't have the right justification:

1. The furthest ring HAS time, it is just non-linear, aradia stated that moving there normally might make you go backwards in time, you need to master time in order to move there freely.

2. Timeless places don't give speed anymore, nor Being beyond time and space or outside of it.

While the immensurable speed rating is false, the Furthest Ring DO gives Immeasurable speed, it is one of the only realms that i've seen that blatantly need immensurable speed to move around, quoting aradia:

"AA: navigating between bubbles is difficult here

AA: its better to drift between them naturally as they intersect

AA: not spatially but through common points in memory

AA: to navigate the furthest ring you need to have mastered the flow of time!

AA: you see those encounters you had with me before have not happened for me yet because ive only just arrived

AA: time follows strange paths here as does space

AA: if you travel a great enough distance you may discover you are also traveling either backwards or forwards in time as well!

AA: just as if you stay in one place for too long the geometry of space surrounding you will become unreliable

AA: you may swat the air to your left and discover you have just slapped yourself!"

So spacetime in the furthest ring is naturally ****** and screws your actions.

In order to move around normally, you need to at least master the flow of time.

However, Bec noir (and some others, making this consistent) could move there without mastering time, so the only explanation is that his movements and thus his speed are beyond stable space and linear time, which means immensurable speed.

So i propose rewording the speed justification to:

"Can casually move in the furthest ring, where space and time don't work normally and requires mastering the flow of time in order to navigate".

Key additions for Feferi and MSPA Reader​

Both should get a "Transcendance Path" key, which was already explained and presented in the 1-A upgrade.

Basically it's Feferi and MSPAR transcending and comprehending meta-rivers one by one until they reach the"full light of reality" which is the very start of the 1-A scaling chain.

I saw some people thinking that the beginning of 1-A was more Lord or something like that, at least these keys will show this isn't the case.

Oh, they also likely have type 5 Acausality (even if MSPAR already would have it with the retcon thingy) since they're above meta-rivers which besides being higher infinites and all are also litteral fate and plots.

Hiveswap downgrade​

Not Friendsim, just main Hiveswap.

The current justification comes from Joey which supposedly "(Fought evenly with monsters who can effortlessly break through wooden walls)"

The only thing I can say is that the person who put this sure never got a game over. Also she litteraly got knocked out by a monster slapping her by error.

For speed, Xefros supposedly "(Reacted to and attempted to dodge a missile)" besides being pretty sure that this was discussed and agreed to be deleted; but dude just looked when he heard the bomb (not a missile) explode and didn't attempted to dodge at all.

Since the stats are wrong, they should all be unknown. Hiveswap act 2 is for this month anyway so we'll likely have new feats.

Oh, Xefros P&A isn't good looking too, so it would need an aesthetic change.

Conclusion​

To resume all of this:

-Caliborn/Lord/Lil Cal gets a resistance to power null and passive innevitability armor moves to his base form, with a precision of him only mastering the forces of inevitability as a God Tier.

-Aranea Serket and Condesce pages needs rework for poor grammar and suchlike.

-Descriptions for profiles who lacks this + a better render for Terezi

-Everyone gets Accelerated Developpment, even Hiveswap dudes.

-2-As gets a rewording and new reasons for their tier

-Aradia gets either a "likely higher", "likely Low 1-A/1-A" or a clear "Low 1-A/1-A"

-Andrew Hussie should be 1-A, and Spades Slick should have the inconsistency armor explained above, with an explanation of it in his "notables attacks/techniques".

-Type 4 Acausality for Horrorterrors

-Retcons users gain Type 5 Accausality + maybe some others resistances and speed stuff (I personally disagree on the second part except for conceptual resistance)

-Immeasurable speed reasonning changes to be because of moving in non-linear space/time

-MSPAR and Feferi should have a new 1-A key called "Transcendence Path".

-Hiveswap character get every stats to Unknown

Also, it should be noted in the 2-A justification that Bec’s energy is what upgraded the Red Miles to be able to destroy Bilious Slick

I agree with all of this, except my own parts because it is up to others to agree with them for obvious reasons, although i'm skeptical on the "resistance to all aspects" part, i put it there as a possibility but that's about it, literally just "hey man, how crazy it would be if john got English's resistances, because i heard two funny words", but i'm still conviced on the speed and conceptual stuff

As for jade, it should be noted that she said "the unlimited fury of the green sun", not "the full power", so she could just be using all she can use at one point instead of the whole structure, or else there wouldn't be more green juice for other first guardians such as LE.

Also i think the GT could keep it, but it should be noted that they can get powers instead of stats, although it would depend on if dave gets a pre time skip key, since it would mean he trained and stuff.

Also please let's not forget to give john plot manipulation back ;_; (also fix some of his retcon key grammar there)

Btw, can some explain the forces the universe to changes it's own fabric"?

I’m not sure on Fef and Reader are actually transcending, it seems kinda metaphorical.

Everything else seems fine

Meta-rivers are very real (being referenced more than once and basically what gives the current 1-A) + MSPAR was already shown to be able to really do some time fuckery by "blitzing his chakras" before in addition to "Wise One" being considered more reliable than Nigh Omniscient tentacles gods.
Also, it should be noted in the 2-A justification that Bec’s energy is what upgraded the Red Miles to be able to destroy Bilious Slick
That's true.

Last edited:
I agree with all of this, except my own parts because it is up to others to agree with them for obvious reasons, although i'm skeptical on the "resistance to all aspects" part, i put it there as a possibility but that's about it, literally just "hey man, how crazy it would be if john got English's resistances, because i heard two funny words", but i'm still conviced on the speed and conceptual stuff

As for jade, it should be noted that she said "the unlimited fury of the green sun", not "the full power", so she could just be using all she can use at one point instead of the whole structure, or else there wouldn't be more green juice for other first guardians such as LE.

Also i think the GT could keep it, but it should be noted that they can get powers instead of stats, although it would depend on if dave gets a pre time skip key, since it would mean he trained and stuff.

Also please let's not forget to give john plot manipulation back ;_; (also fix some of his retcon key grammar there)

Btw, can some explain the forces the universe to changes it's own fabric"?
He wasn't portrayed as faster than anyone and wasn't at all even with Retcon shenanigans, so I don't think speed should be a thing.

I don't think anyone made an argument about her using its full power.

Good point.

It's weird to see it not being here. It may have been a mistake from a previous CRT. Obviously they should have Plot Manipulation.

You mean this part? "Their actions changed the forces of fate, which make the universe change its very fabric to correspond to this". It's basically how Jade described MSPA Reader's actions consequences.

Is not an argument, is just that the profile said "channel the full power of the green sun" which is wrong even if the star was just 2-A, but is just nitpick.

Also is not that john was faster than anyone, it was just to justify even more his immensurable speed.

Oh yeah, that's why I didn't include it in the new justification.

I think it would be more confusing than anything else. MSPAR who has the same retcons powers is slower than every kids even in their base.

John affecting type 5 is likely good. I mean everyone can affect him anyway.

Resistance to Power Null: Not sure about, as when Lord Jack used it on Dave and co., they used their powers just fine

Aranea should just be 2-A via TK

Agreed.

Agreed, all Sburb Players have some control over their aspect Pre-God-Tier

Agreed, we might need to make a Sburb Player Physiology

Agreed.

Refer to what I said previously about the 2-A rewording

"Putting Bec in a headlock" is at least 2-A, not 1-A. Being familiar with the Furthest Ring isn't AP, and the second scan is talking about how she navigates it. The Rewind stuff is hax and not AP. The power extent is range, and I'm against 1-A Fef and Reader for reasons below. Being outside of canonical relevance is unquantifiable. The plane stuff is Calliope talking about the main reality and what's at stake, so not 1-A Imo. "Absconding to a different plane of reality" is just HDE, I guess

Agreed.

The OG Homestuck CRT said they should have type 5 because the statement applies to the mentioned causality in homestuck, but that's kinda sketchy, so I agree with a change to Type 4

Seems fine

Agreed.

I don't think Fef and Reader actually transcended these Meta-Rivers; they just meditated IIRC.

Hiveswap stuff seems fine.

Resistance to Power Null: Not sure about, as when Lord Jack used it on Dave and co., they used their powers just fine

Aranea should just be 2-A via TK

Agreed, we might need to make a Sburb Player Physiology

"Putting Bec in a headlock" is at least 2-A, not 1-A. Being familiar with the Furthest Ring isn't AP, and the second scan is talking about how she navigates it. The Rewind stuff is hax and not AP. The power extent is range, and I'm against 1-A Fef and Reader for reasons below. Being outside of canonical relevance is unquantifiable. The plane stuff is Calliope talking about the main reality and what's at stake, so not 1-A Imo. "Absconding to a different plane of reality" is just HDE, I guess

The OG Homestuck CRT said they should have type 5 because the statement applies to the mentioned causality in homestuck, but that's kinda sketchy, so I agree with a change to Type 4

I don't think Fef and Reader actually transcended these Meta-Rivers; they just meditated IIRC.
Except that Lil Cal is a Juju, and Juju Breaker is supposed to null Juju.

She should be 2-A in everything tbh.

Nah, since even non-Sburb player have this.

Bec thing is in case the "bec can kill her is brought up". Being familiar with the space-time of a Low 1-A realm, being able to affect it and its inhabitants + being stated to be on a higher plane should be more than enough tbh. Calliope is talking about this but also says that it's hard to imagine for people of a lower plane, with plane being used as a form of transcendance here. There's more than enough for at very least a "likely Low 1-A" or suchlike.

OG Homestuck CRT happened way before Acausality changes iirc.

Which is the way they're ascending like said before when he talked about the hierarchy, just like how MSPAR was able to witness timelines and all just by blitzing his chakras a little. "Wise One" flat out use the world transcend to explain it. I guess one could argue that they only start doing it in the ending (which imo is debatable), but it's not like we didn't have characters with a key for a "form" they're sure to attain. (Also it was part of the 1-A upgrade which you agreed iirc, tho I guess it's not really an argument).

Remember that book that crushed a imp and ascended a level in the enchladder? Then hussie had to underuse it because if it ascended to god tier it would beat caliborn harder than john did?

simple solution, make a sburb power page, for players and objects

man we were so close to have a god tier page, this concept looks perfect for a verse exclusive power.

Remember that book that crushed a imp and ascended a level in the enchladder? Then hussie had to underuse it because if it ascended to god tier it would beat caliborn harder than john did?
John's bed being able to die on a quest bedbed is better than this weakling

man we were so close to have a god tier page, this concept looks perfect for a verse exclusive power.
Yup, but it doesn't have enough powers to feature sadly.

It deatroyes her body but i thought it was triggered by her ascension and how it looked like a explosion of light.

Also, were only the player planets state-sized? Was skaia a player planet?

Last edited:
Ascencion makes stuff the GT doesn't do tho (weird magic snow thingy for John, birds going to her for Jade, etc...). I think it's just based on how it works from troll culture as a mstamorphosis. I don't think it's scalable at all.

Skaia is being enough to contain all lands in Caliborn's session.

In defense of the Hiveswap stats.

1. The game over showed her getting overrun by an entire hoard of the monsters. Not the small groups that she's capable of fighting against and taking hits from.

2. The fact that the monsters don't kill Joey while she's down kinda implies that she wasn't down for very long, almost to the extent where I'd hesitate to call her knocked out. If I remember the scene correctly, she was surrounded by five of them.

I don't think she should scale even with this since:

-She gets overpowered by the same monsters before others appearing, maybe even less (looks like only 2 were restraining her) and it's still only one casually eating her. If they were on the same level she would be able to defend herself.

-While it's true that it's not really long, the only reason she survived is because of Jude distracting them (she was surrounded by 4 monsters).

She also kinda never was able to hurt them and the only hit she can whistood is them just pushing her a little (just like how one would push an annoying thing). It's basically on the same level as Dave wrestling Karkat imo.

As of Act 1, her being on the level of the monsters would make her escape of the one in the opening meaningless + the only true attack she took needed Jude to help so that she could do something (there's also how she couldn't move the boxes in her house without tap dance, although one can see it as game mechanic).

Basically I don't think there's enough to scale her to Wall level yet, nor Jude who's featless and Xefros who kinda was going to die from something even normal humans can survive.

Act 2 will likely make her scale to trolls anyway.

What's your opinion on the others part? Mainly the ones which have unsure conclusions.

Reading through, I think I can agree to everything else that's been proposed. I feel as if the safest path forward would be "At least 2-A, like Low 1-A/1-A (whichever end is agreed on)" for Aradia given the contention.

I'll come back to this again later, college is currently keeping me busy.

Everything seems to be accepted, although The Wright Way said he'll give more inputs and Aradia seems to lean on "likely Low 1-A".

Others' additions said in the comments are things everyone already agree on which just somehow got lost in whatever revision issue or just wasn't added.

Okay. That is probably fine then. Thank you for the summary.

Alright, I'm back. Since this thread already has minor reworks, I'll put in my own profile reworks.

Tavros:

Needs Enhanced Senses (he's a troll, he can see in pitch dark conditions by default) and Dimensional Storage (Strife Specibus, which he only has in his 9-A key for some reason)

He should also have Social Influencing (He managed to gather an army bigger than what Vriska could muster up just by talking people into joining him)

His intelligence section is embarrassingly barren. At the very least, his proficiency at Fiduspawn and Animal Caretaking should be mentioned. On top of that, his aforementioned Social Influencing feat should be noted.

Furthermore, why does he have a 10-C key at all? There's really no reason having legs would suddenly make his punching strength hundreds of times stronger.

Aradia: (1-A stuff aside)

She needs to have Enhanced Senses (with clarification) listed. Troll. Night vision. That's a given.

She has a redundant resistance to Poison. It should just read "Resistance to Poison Manipulation, Heat Manipulation, and Mind Control."

I'm not as up to snuff on Aradia's feats as I am on everyone elses, but I do remember her being one of the most active trolls as far as the big picture os concerned. Someone with more recollection of her feats should hash out her intelligence section to reflect this.

Sollux:

He's missing a few commas in his P&A and should have his Enhanced Senses properly explained.

Nepeta:

Already cleaned up. Good job team. She's just missing a coma in her P&A.

Kanaya:

Honestly, the tidiest out of all of them. Her longevity should be noted in her base key and she could have more intelligence feats listed, but this is honestly perfectly functional already. Good job.

Vriska:

Yet again, perfectly functional profile. She just needs to have her ability to see in pitch black conditions listed. Maybe something like "Enhanced Senses (Can see in pitch black conditions abd possesses X-Ray Vision)"

Equius:

Needs Enhanced Senses and Dimensional Storage listed.

Terezi: Her Enhanced Senses should be explained and given feats, seeing how it relates to her being able to smell and taste colors, being able to taste the nonexistent void she and the MSPA Reader end up in in Pesterquest and she can taste text on a screen.

Should have a more expansive intelligence section. Seeing how she was able to manipulate Doc Scratch into doing her dirty work, I'd argue she has some of the most impressive feats among the trolls.

Eridan:

Enhanced Senses and more expansive intelligence section. Also, he has redunt resistance to Poison Manipulation.

Feferi:

Grammar errors in P&A. Needs Enhanced Senses. Redunt Resistance to Poison. "Immunity" should be changed to Resistance. I'd say she needs more expensive intelligence but honestly.... she has so few feats that I think it's probably fine.

I think that's everything.

That is probably fine.

What do the rest of you think?

Normal people, sure, but Tavros was able to survive SGRUB while confined to his wheelchair. I feel like there would be an exception here.

Tavros survived through mind manipulation and rocket chair tho.

True... but that still doesn't explain how having prosthetic legs inexplicably makes him hit hundreds of times harder, especially sense I can't think of any in-universe statements proving such.

I also think this is dumb yeah. I mean for rocket chair someone could make some arguments that the propulsion makes him hit this hard, but his robotic legs were not even good to walk (they warned him about stairs) and the only feat with them is dying to Vriska.

Now that I think of it are the trolls the only ones who need clean up? Seems pretty weird to have only trolls one with this kind of little mistakes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back