• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Huge but not too much Homestuck revision: We're making it happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Dubiously canon" is mainly something only used by MSPA wiki tbh. We currently use it as the same as canon here (even more when it's Pesterquest, which is used for more than half of the current ratings).

The Pesterquest feats match what was already implied but not developped by Homestuck "proper" and analysed by Hussie himself, so it's not like it's changing the character with something incoherent anyway.

Btw I added pretty much everything accepted besides what need to be put on locked pages (could someone please unlock them?) and Hussie/Spades Slick additions.

Again, her only 1-A feats are in dubiously canon material. The rest isn't really 1-A.
Literally everything 1-A Homestuck comes from "dubiously canon" material and you signed off on that. It'd be a double standard to ignore it for Aradia.

Hell, let's expand that.

Most of the support for the 8-C ratings, most of the side abilities that most of the cast scales to, and also a huge chunk of what was proposed above that you didn't object to.

I wanted it in separate keys.

Whatever then, on the Aradia thing.

I mean, I can understand that personal distaste for modern Homestuck aside so, sorry I forgot about that.

Still doesn't change that discounting it now would be a double standard at this point.

I also agreed on a new key before but i'm neutral now, i mean sure aradia was always stronger than other god tiers, but all of them can grow and they have access to low 1-A/1-A powers all around them, homestuck treats 1-A like it was basically 2-A or something equally small, so getting 1-A power is possible.

The fact that the 1-A stuff is confirmed by dubious canon, which is where aradia shwowed most of her feats for this, implies she has done stuff to learn and grow from a time player to a plot user.

Also being around calliope could've helped too, since she is her assistant or something, and Pesterquest for example happens at the same time as HS^2 based on dirk.

The ones needing to be locked are done.

Only thing left is the Aradia issue (I still don't know what would be best between Low 1-A and 1-A, although I realized that Aradia references "going out of canon" through her own power at the end of Pesterquest which seems to echoes Hussie's statement of her going to another plane, which would put her above "Story instantation" so I guess I would lean toward 1-A).

and maybe Hiveswap Friendsim trolls getting Accelerated Development for the same reason as others (Didn't mention them in the OP, so I preferred to be sure if everyone was fine with them having it too).

I thought resistance to concept for john was accepted? And there is some minor stuff to fix on his retcon key, like the lack of ")" on fate hax and an extra "," on causa hax.

And if the "affect type 5" was accepted, we should put it as acausality negation or a note on his causality hax.

There is also caliborn's god tier key justification still using jade's class, and why does he have acausality type 3 again?

Hussies's striking strenght isn't in bold.

Although some other stuff can wait for anothwr thread, like the smaller horrorterrors tiers and stuff

Last edited:
I don't think Acausality negation is needed, it's just he affects them.

I'll correct the rest tommorow.

Well, I'll make a thread for more clean-up and others smaller issues for when Hiveswap Act 2 will be out.

Is there anyone against Friendsim/Hiveswap trolls having the eccheladder stuff? Since both Xefros and Joey has shown it, they shouldn't be anything against I think.

Regarding Aradia, here's a possible justification:

Multiverse level+ (Was able to stop Bec Noir, and said that she'll hold back him after sending the meteor on his journey, also was said to be able to stomp him pretty easily. Should be comparable to others god tiers such as Dave Strider), likely Outerverse level (Became familiar with the fabric of the Furthest Ring, being able to casually mastering its time. Stated that her power extended to the entire narrative and was going to go out of Canon through her own power, something even characters above the Furthest Ring can't do. She also was stated to having ascended to "another plane of reality" and was shown to be able to affect Lord English to an extent).

Idk about lord english though, since he was casual at the time and meenah also affected him, it would be 1-A hax but not AP.

Bec noir's part sounds weird since we include her holding him off and stomping him, how about "could've hold bec noir back with easy", vague enough to include both interpretations but not contradictory.

Lord part would mainly give some confusion so you're right.
I'm also fine with the wording for Jack

So, can both the echeladder for hiveswap trolls and Aradia justification be added?

Two things I want to point about Caliborn

• His base key is wrong. It should be "9-A physically. 8-C, likely 8-A with weapons". He only beat the snot out of Gamzee with a gun or a Juju Breaker.
  • His key named "After Killing Yaldaboath": Seems kinda sloppy of a name, I suggest it should be renamed "Post-Collide"

Post-choice, clockwork majikk, young lord english, post-collide and mastepiece are the options.

I think the former is the better one, it does sound vague though.

The Choice Yaldabaoth gave him, which Caliborn took (by ultimately killing Yaldabaoth)

"Post-Collide" seems bad imo, since everything about him happen after it chrobologically. Post-choice or Masterpiece seems good tho.

Regarding Caliborn not being at this tier without weapons: Dude did Sburb on hardest mode and we never downgraded anyone without the fistkind strife specibus to "x tier" with weapons. It wouldn't make sense for him to be on the same level as "weak" players.

Wait, just remembered that the Choice is taken before doing the Session itself, not before the fight. Masterpiece looks better

Nobody seems to be against Hiveswap having echeladder stuff nor the justification for Aradia.
For Caliborn's key rename Masterpiece is the most accepted for now (?)

Okay. You can probably apply the parts that have been accepted by our staff.

Go right ahead.

That last calc aside, I think we're pretty much done here.

Also, Aradia's profile should be locked since it now has 1-A stats on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back