• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Huge but not too much Homestuck revision: We're making it happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, why dies Feferi just straight up not have a Notable Victories section?

Christ, old Homestuck profiles are such a mess...

Okay. Thanks. So is there anything else to do here?

By being 1-A, aradia should have several of it's base powers with a likely on it.

Large size type 11, immortality type 10 and beyond dimensional existence.

And goin by her justification, resistance to plot manip and maybe acausality type 4.

Large Size isn't necessary iirc it's just forbig guys.
I nuked type 10 immortality some time ago.
I think anything like plot res or acausality would need more deveklopment in another thread; although I can see them as a thing yeah.

I mean, that's one of the powers beyond dimensional existence grants, or else she'd be 1-A via hax instead of physically.

In that case, lord english wouldn't have large size 11, the only thing that would imply it is him being detached from the narrative but that doesn't imply size.

IIRC you can transcend stuff without being bigger.

I actually saw your thread nuking type 10, but i forgot about it, and didn't know it got accepted

You can be physically strong without being big. It would be like giving Large Size to every 2-A.

Lord's true form is an omnipresent essence and all which is why he has this iirc.

But yeah you can transcend without being bigger, that's why I'm fine with BDE but not large size (or it's just yet another thing to correct about 1-A and above).

Just another thing, jake's page says that his hope field damaged caliborn, but the latter's page says that the hope field overpowered him but caused no damage.

So we got a small contradiction.

Aradia need BDE, so could you please unlock her profile? Jake also need a small correction, which I'll do tommorow.

Can you link to the profile pages here please?

I handled it. Tell me here when you are done please.

Just a notice that caliborn said he tried to use his rainbow seixure field to counter jake, so saying he "overpowered" caliborn is accurate (could also give caliborn forcefield creation later)

Also 2 things about MSPAReader:

1. During roxy'a route, he travels foward in time, but instead of zapping the world around him accelerates, building rise and fall and stuff, would that be some form of time acceleration?

2. During jane's route, he stops her from being blown up because inside his mind he felt the "smell of burning, flash of light and pain".

Was that some type of precognition or what?

1.I think it's just a sort of visual for time travel

2. His teleportation has some form of precog since it's stated to be character-based or acting if a guy is in danger or something. Wasn't this already added or implied on the profiles? Otherwise I'll just put it in the next CRT in a constructed and clear way.

And yeah Jake hope field is supposed to be about overpowering and not damaging, changed it.

There is no precog in his profile.

Also, he is aware of dying and going back to the menu screen, could that be some kind of immortality?

Also, maybe we could add his first guardian photo, it looks awesome and visually shows how strong he is.

There is no precog in his profile.

Also, he is aware of dying and going back to the menu screen, could that be some kind of immortality?

Also, maybe we could add his first guardian photo, it looks awesome and visually shows how strong he is.
It's not truly precog, but I will propose it as limited one in next CRT.

Don't think so. In Friendsim he's resurrected by Scratch, in Pesterquest by Aradia till Aradia's route (most likely) and after it's just MSPAR bullshiting and saying "hey, maybe I'm immortal and have a plot armor! Oh wait I can't breath that's not cool" (Joey actually has a better Immortality feat for this kind of feat in the new Hiveswap act 2 video lmao).

We could. I'm not sure about being able to render images more complex than a sprite with a blank background tho.

What Thelastmlg proposed can be discussed and added in another thread, so I guess there's nothing left.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back