• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Homestuck Mid-Tiers downgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, in theory, every meteor that reaches the Battlefield is bigger than the one that Bro broke in half, right?

I'll look on that later.

The Wright Way said:
1. Why? The feat only happens after the kids have gotten far stronger.

2. If an 8-A feat is an outlier, why would 7-A make more sense. Especially sense 7-A comes from a character known for his strength.
7-A makes more sense because: They reached the same level as trolls as Terezi, they scale to some trolls/lusus (thanks Pesterquest), and Dersites are implied to be able to hurt Caliborn. Basically more scaling/feats to support it and no calc.

Also, isn't the only other character to do the same feat is Jack prototype x3? It would possibly help to support a "possibly 7-A" more than a 8-A I think.

1. Why would reaching the same level as Terezi help? She only scales to Gamzee, who you yourself pointed out needed to use power null to kill Equius and brought up that WoG claimed Equius could one-shot him.

2. The only lusi they scale to is Nepeta's who doesn't scale directly because she got killed by Gamzee without him needing to use his powers abd for only ever knocking Equius over occasionally.

1. Chucklevoodos is not power null, it's fear manip. And while Gamzee is indeed weaker, he still downscale (is this the right term?) to him. Gamzee already scaled to Equius despite the chucklevoodos before too.

2. Except that Nepeta was agreed to possibly downscale to Equius too.

Everyone who used to scale to High 4-C now scale to the 7-A feats. Also there's a statement about how the game was waaaay too easy for the trolls, and the monster Equius one-shotted was before his First Gate.

Rereading Book 6 made me change my mind on this a little.

Btw, I'm making the Pesterquest CRT (since I just wait for approval in the PS-HS separation one), I think it'll likely be ready in 1 hour or 2 at best.

Rodri "Dante" said:
So, in theory, every meteor that reaches the Battlefield is bigger than the one that Bro broke in half, right?

I'll look on that later.
Pffff... it's also High 6-A.

Also, if the black hole isn't legitimate, we could calc that chunk of LOTAK that was destroyed, but dunno if it will be higher.

I don't think it would give anything more than what's already on the thread.

Btw, now that the revisions are done, shouldn't we close it? Another can still be made for things like the possible Late Game key/scaling.

Ant was asked to unlock John Egbert for revisions and I see YuriAkuto already made the changes. If the revision is complete, I can lock the profile again.

Can the profiles still be unlocked for now? I'm not sure if I already asked, butthis revision will likely reach a conclusion in less than a week, and it affects a majority of profiles too.

Rodri "Dante" said:
YuriAkuto said:
I don't think it would give anything more than what's already on the thread.
You would be surprised, kinetic energy it's a wild card
Idk how KE works with calc, but if the damage done are showed, is a calc needed?

Welp, it's also High 6-A (Lower than the meteorite when using Rhode Island, higher when using Connecticut).

I'll put it on a blog when possible.

Ok, I think it could be used for the "possibly higher", tho another thread would be better for this.

The Wright Way said:
I mean, would it? All the evidence we need has already been brought up here.
It's because of the need for a blog + discussing the possible 7-A for low tier.

BTW, I the kinetic energy comes from Lord Jack's head exploding, not the black hole that came after.

Wait, it's Jack's head which is the High 6-A feat? I don't think it would apply for anyone here.

High 6-A is both Dave's meteorite and Jack's head exploding.

I thought the problem here was the black hole being illegitimate, maybe I misread.

Yeah, black hole feats are illegitimate except for the creator of it, so even the "explosion" (implosion?) wouldn't apply.

Pretty sure Homestuck ignores the "You need infinite durability to survive a black hole" thing. I mean, you have Vriska and all those ghost who survived the black hole in the epilogue.

Also, Jack's blackhole emits light. I think we can discard it as a real black hole and scale Gamzee to the destruction it caused.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back