• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Homestuck Mid-Tiers downgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Equius didn't tried to resist or anything tho. I mean, Andrew even said that Equius hugging her gently would crush her bones.

Point. Although, I do find it a tad bit weird that Gamzee doesn't scale despite being higher blood than Equius.

Does anyone scale to mid-tiers outside the trolls then?

Equius was said to be a special case in term of strength and WoG said that he can one shot Gamzee. However his rage mode scale to it and possibly AA Vriska.

The Black King should, "weak" God Tiers and guardiens too.

Book 6 said some stuff, which I'll need to re-read, but for now it looks good.

Equius, Vriska, Gamzee, Feferi, Sollux, Eridan, Bro, Dad, Jack Noir, Black King, Nepeta, Aradia, Kanaya, Terezi, Calliope, Caliborn

I think that's all

Don't forget the Alternian Empire. Scaling needs to be changed for them too and I'm pretty sure that profile is locked.

Alright, I've posted a request on Ant's wall to unlock the appropriate profiles. In the mean time, changes can be made to non locked profiles at will.

Thank you for all the hard work gentlemen.

Forgot about Jake and Jane

I'm not really sure what kind of justification to made for them tho.

Are we going with "7-A, possibly higher" btw?

Also, just noticed that the low-tiers rating also are suppposed to change, so every page need to be unlocked (except Andrew Hussie, First Guardians, Hiveswap ones, and Horrorterrors).

YuriAkuto said:
Forgot about Jake and Jane

I'm not really sure what kind of justification to made for them tho.

Are we going with "7-A, possibly higher" btw?
I was under the impression we sere still doing "7-A, possibly High 6-A".

I'll let Ant know those profiles need to be unlocked too.

YuriAkuto said:
Also, just noticed that the low-tiers rating also are suppposed to change, so every page need to be unlocked (except Andrew Hussie, First Guardians, Hiveswap ones, and Horrorterrors).
So, that would just include the Beta and Alpha kids then, right?

Well, putting the "High 6-A" would make some problem with some character who downscale to Equius or Sollux (like "possibly 7-A possibly High 6-A or not scaling to 7-A but to the possibly 6-A; kinda weird on the pages), that's why I was thinking that the "possibly higher" would do the job since it's basically the same anyway.

Beta, Alpha, trolls (since they're either low tier or mid tier) and every dersites and prospitians we have

Just checked, and they're all unlocked now.

So for now it should be:

9-A for low tiers (before we make Late Game keys, but it would need the recalc and some others stuff

"7-A, possibly higher" most of the mid tiers, with Equius/Enraged Gamzee/Feferi/Idk who else with a "At least 7-A".

Well, unfortunately, I can't make the changes myself since my entire account is on mobile. You can't edit profiles on mobile, meaning I have to rely on you guys. I'm so sorry.

I'll try to do everything when I can, tho I'll likely ask help for some justifications if I don't see what to put

I have some problem with coronaschools issues for now, but I'll try to do as much as I can each day.

Did Equius, Aradia and Feferi. Idk if we need to lock the profiles tho, since I'll do a CRT for Pesterquest additions (there's some good things).

Soooo, I changed every profile except for John which is locked. Could you please ask Ant to unlock it? It seems that I can't write on message wall for now.

Also if we could keep the pages unlocked for some days it would be helpful.

I think I'll post the Pesterquest CRT in a few days if I can, after the MSPA-HS separation (which will likely be very quick since it was already accepted). Epilogues/HS^2 will likely wait a couple of weeks.

Did everyone but John now (I'll do it once Ant respond to the mess I send).

I didn't saw Nemo calc at the time, my bad. Tho I think this calc might be useless for some reasons: 1) It would possibly be considered as an outlier 2) There's a possibility to scale the low tiers to the 7-A feat, which seems more supported and logic.

Maybe it would need its own thread tho?

Rodri "Dante" said:
Sadistic Sleuth said:
Sollux and Aradiabot, given the meteors that actually reach the Battlefield should be bigger than the one that almost crushes Jade.
Since WoG said that this meteor shouldn't be able to exist/was an exception, I don't think it can be used to say that the others have similar size.

Tho that's why the rating has "likely higher" now.

Aren't Skaia portals supposed to have a size limit? Like, if they are too big then the meteor reaches the battlefield?

Yeah, and that's why the WoG refered to. Skaia isn't supposed to be able to make portals for meteors bigger than the 3 others.

YuriAkuto said:
Did everyone but John now (I'll do it once Ant respond to the mess I send).

I didn't saw Nemo calc at the time, my bad. Tho I think this calc might be useless for some reasons: 1) It would possibly be considered as an outlier 2) There's a possibility to scale the low tiers to the 7-A feat, which seems more supported and logic.

Maybe it would need its own thread tho?
1. Why? The feat only happens after the kids have gotten far stronger.

2. If an 8-A feat is an outlier, why would 7-A make more sense. Especially sense 7-A comes from a character known for his strength.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back