• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Homer Simpson's City level Sound Manipulation

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel that it significantly affects a verse as Homer is the main character and the City level Sound Manipulation would definitely affects matches and scaling in this verse.
I don't think it'd really effect the scaling of the verse since it's more environmental destruction right?

May I ask on there being any reason for Homer not scaling to this physically :3 did he not have the energy in his body to output such strong soundwaves! and did he not withstand the recoil from such a strong sound! the cells and atoms in his body would oscillate like hell with such strength coming from him!

May I ask on there being any reason for Homer not scaling to this physically :3 did he not have the energy in his body to output such strong soundwaves! and did he not withstand the recoil from such a strong sound! the cells and atoms in his body would oscillate like hell with such strength coming from him!
Unfortunately, if it was used for physical durability / AP it would likely be considered an outlier

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back