• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hokage Naruto Downgrade??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Community,

i watch Boruto Movie again and i think this Naruto Version is weaker than the Bijuu Mode Naruto(Fight vs Rikudo Obito).

He get beaten by one big Bijuu Dama from Momoshiki, in war he tanked easily Bijuu dama from Juubi.

He lose Rikudo Power and get very much weaker than in he Prime, i dont think a Rikudo Naruto get beaten by One Bijuu dama.

Possible downgrade too T7A high??

Remember that Momoshiki amps any jutsu he absorbs by an absurd amount. This is seen when the scientists tried firing their stock wrist-mounted jutsus at him and he turned them back as large-scale attacks.

Also, Naruto flared his chakra onwards to prevent the explosion from pouring out to the village, killing everyone in it. In the war, said chakra was concentrated on himself and his clones.

Rikudo power includes flight and healing right? In The Last movie, he was flying against Toneri and in the Boruto movie, he healed Sasuke after getting burned out of his Susanoo ribs.

I'd have to say no to any downgrade.

He was rusty from spending time in the office rather than in fighting or training, yes, but being vastly weaker than he was in the war, no.

@Gemmysaur don't lose your time.This guy was banned for trying to unreasonably downplay Naruto characters.

Gemmysaur said:
Remember that Momoshiki amps any jutsu he absorbs by an absurd amount.

I know, but you can remember too, that Borutos attacks are really weak on this point - you can't compare his attacks with Juubis attacks. Juubis attacks and bijuu damas went far above Mountain-Level-Attacks and Naruto tanked these kind of attacks, while he protected his comrades!

Gemmysaur said:
This is seen when the scientists tried firing their stock wrist-mounted jutsus at him and he turned them back as large-scale attacks.

Again: You can't compare these attacks with Juubis Bijuu Damas.

The Juubi have nine Bijuus in itself, Monoshiki absorbed the attack from Boruto, that only 5 elements had, and it formed a Bijuu Dama, that was great as the arena.

Gemmysaur said:
Also, Naruto flared his chakra onwards to prevent the explosion from pouring out to the village, killing everyone in it. In the war, said chakra was concentrated on himself and his clones.

[[1]]

[[2]]

[[3]]

[[4]]

[[5]]

See you all these attacks, that tanked Naruto, while he protected his friends?!

You can't compare these attacks from Juubi with Monoshikis, because Juubis attacks are stronger than Monoshikis.

You must not forget, that Naruto have only 50% from Kuramas chakra - and that gave Naruto his friends. And also Naruto was very hurt and weakened on the war.

And he Tanked all attacks from Juubi,but Momoshiki beat healty Naruto with one bijuu dama.

@Gemmysaur

"Rikudo power includes flight and healing right? In The Last movie, he was flying against Toneri and in the Boruto movie, he healed Sasuke after getting burned out of his Susanoo ribs."

He did not flyf, he only use weightlessness from space.

Dont forget on the moon , there is no gravity.

And healed not Sasuke or can you see how he heal him with he hands??

Sasuke healed himself or Kurama chakra heal him.

Other question why Naruto have no more Goudadama??

"I'd have to say no to any downgrade."

A downgrade is definitely necessary.

The Movie and Naruto Gaiden is a proof for the downgrade.

Kurama say he get rusty and this is true, Momoshiki never hit Bijuu war Naruto with one bijuudama....

Kkapoios said:
@Gemmysaur don't lose your time.This guy was banned for trying to unreasonably downplay Naruto characters.
Instead of against to hate me why are you going not on my answer??

And you are Calc Group Member??

Every time this guy provoked me pls Admin stop this.

1.I find no point in arguing with you, i've tried and yet here we are.

2.Yes i'm part of the calc group.

3That literally makes no sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back