• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ho-oh vs Acnologia

The_real_cal_howard

Read my comic
VS Battles
Retired
Another Acno match. Fite me. The theme is there for this match so I don't care ovo.

Fighting fire with flyer (even more of a pun because that was the name of an OS Pokémon episode)

MHS+ country busters duke it out.

Fairy tail 399 render acnologia by kiyoshi sempai-d7yr7n7
600px-250Ho-Oh

So a minimum diffrence... I don't know maybe an inconclusive as Ho-Oh has speed advantage and Acnolgoia with eternal flare should have greater Aoe to counter the little speed advantage...

Omega998 said:
Base anoc bliz august,serena and jacob who is idk And acno BFR
He doesn't have a diffrent feat for his speed so he stays were he is as for blitzing you can simply be a little faster.

Let's said A is match 1000 can't see or reach to B speed at all and C is above B while D(acno bliz C) you think that litter fast

(Not interest to upgrade ft speed for now

^Fact remains there are no feats and blitz can't be used for scailing it can at max say he is faster than a person he blitzed but there is no number for that.

WilliamShadow said:
^Fact remains there are no feats and blitz can't be used for scailing it can at max say he is faster than a person he blitzed but there is no number for that.
I do has it(well not sure we can use that or not)

Back