• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Zeref VS Acnologia Battle

Sorry, I'm new to using a vsb account, so please help. So I'm fighting zeref vs acnologia, who do you all think wins?, If I win Zeref, Reason: acnologia can't attack Zeref at close range because of Zeref's passive hax death manipulation from the curse of the god Ankhseram, but here acnologia wins speed.But acnologia still can't get close to zeref because of zeref's ankhseram, so the way zeref attacks acnologia is by doing neo eclipse and killing acnologia when it's still not yet a Before getting strong, Is this reasoning valid?
Can Acnologia resist ankhseram zeref? I was thinking of making a revised thread adding acnologia which resist ankhseram zeref based on Natsu Vs Zacrow, Zacrow is a god slayer and has A fire that can kill a god, but Natsu as a dragon slayer can eat a god slayer zacrow's fire even though the method used by natsu almost killed him but natsu succeeded, if based on that whether Acnologia resist death manipulation zeref? because of acnologia dragon slayer, is it possible for acnologia to eat death manipulation zeref? If I may I will make a thread about acnologia resis zeref's resist death manipulation, oh yeah back at the beginning I still held zeref, even though zeref's acnologia resisted death manipulation he couldn't kill him and i think zeref is just waiting Acnologia's stamina runs out, because zeref's stamina is limitless, I think after acnologia runs out of stamina, zeref can immediately use neo eclipse, but is it still in fairy heart mode?Beat him? Please explain, thank you

Tho zeref has a certain type of immmortality so don’t think acno can do sonething against this

Yes Acno resists the curse, it's covered under his magic resistance.

As for how the battle goes between Zeref and Acno, we know canonically that Acno can't kill Zeref even without the FH, however we also know that Zeref wasn't confident to confront Acno even with the FH baring Neo Eclipse, so I could see a situation in which Zeref would be able to get Neo eclipse off, however Acno might even be able to Absorb FH and possibly the SBT which would make him unstoppable and he might even be able to kill Zeref that way as he could just reset the timeline. So once again it's likely incon as Zeref can't put down Acno reliably, and Acno can't put down Zeref reliably.

Ya Acno menolak kutukan, itu tercakup dalam perlawanan sihirnya.

Adapun bagaimana pertempuran berlangsung antara Zeref dan Acno, kita tahu secara kanonik bahwa Acno tidak bisa membunuh Zeref bahkan tanpa FH, namun kita juga tahu bahwa Zeref tidak percaya diri untuk menghadapi Acno bahkan dengan FH memamerkan Neo Eclipse, jadi saya bisa melihat situasi di mana Zeref akan bisa membuat Neo Eclipse mati, namun Acno bahkan mungkin bisa Menyerap FH dan mungkin SBT yang akan membuatnya tak terbendung dan dia bahkan mungkin bisa membunuh Zeref dengan cara itu karena dia hanya bisa mengatur ulang linimasa. Jadi sekali lagi kemungkinan incon karena Zeref tidak bisa meletakkan Acno dengan andal, dan Acno tidak bisa meletakkan Zeref dengan andal.
Ok, thanks a lot for the input

Back