• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail: Slight Upgrade to a Few God Tiers

Status
Not open for further replies.

CloverDragon03

He/Him
VS Battles
Calculation Group
Okay, so after the recent Fairy Tail god tiers CRT, I got reminded of something I wanted to do a while back, so here it is. Essentially, it'll be an upgrade for Post-SBT Human Acnologia and Seven Fire Dragons Mode Natsu.

So, we know that Savage Dragon Fire Form Natsu was fighting this Acnologia at first, as he could take his attacks better than everyone else (including an explosion from a pissed-off Acnologia, a feat which surprised him) and his attacks were the only ones Acnologia actually tried to dodge. However, what I noticed is that he was also enhanced by Deus Eques, as shown here. SDFF Natsu is 245.48 petatons and 40% SoL right now, and Deus Eques is accepted as a boost of at least 2x to all stats due to being superior to the Ile enchantments.

Basically, Post-SBT Human Acnologia should be 490.96 petatons and 80% SoL, and SFDM Natsu scales above him in AP and to him in speed for one-shotting him and being comparable to his speed. Post-SBT Dragon Acnologia scales above altogether due to being superior to his human form.

This only scales to these three characters. Characters like Fairy Heart Zeref and SDFF Natsu would still be 245.48 petatons and 40% SoL.

I'd like to hear your thoughts, and let's keep this civil.

I mean is Natsu actually enchanted because it seems like he wasn’t and it was just Gajeel and the others. Where is the next page at

Also does the Anime also shows Natsu being boosted?

I mean is Natsu actually enchanted because it seems like he wasn’t and it was just Gajeel and the others. Where is the next page at
Reread the chapter (it's chapter 541) and the same is for Laxus and Cobra (those three weren't shown with the light). Seems like a visual error, especially since logically there's no reason to not enchant everyone to be as strong as possible with the fate of the world at stake.

Reread the chapter (it's chapter 541) and the same is for Laxus and Cobra (those three weren't shown with the light). Seems like a visual error, especially since logically there's no reason to not enchant everyone to be as strong as possible with the fate of the world at stake.
U cant say visual error if it’s not shown for Natsu bro. It literally could be that Hiro just wanted them to be enchanted and not for Natsu. Also I looked at the chapter and it seems that everyone that was still around Wendy got enchanced while Natsu went on ahead, if Natsu not shown to even be enchanced then this shouldn’t even factor

Also false because Laxus and Cobra was shown to have an aura as well

Last edited:
U cant say visual error if it’s not shown for Natsu bro. It literally could be that Hiro just wanted them to be enchanted and not for Natsu. Also I looked at the chapter and it seems that everyone that was still around Wendy got enchanced while Natsu went on ahead, if Natsu not shown to even be enchanced then this shouldn’t even factor

Also false because Laxus and Cobra was shown to have an aura as well
Natsu was right alongside the other Dragon Slayers that got enchanted. He didn't go ahead of them.

Explain why Wendy would not enchant Natsu, given the circumstances. You have to jump through quite a few hurdles via some mental gymnastics to arrive at that point when the simple answer is right there. Saying "you can't just say that" is a weak attempt to try and counter my argument.

Natsu was right alongside the other Dragon Slayers that got enchanted. He didn't go ahead of them.

Explain why Wendy would not enchant Natsu, given the circumstances. You have to jump through quite a few hurdles via some mental gymnastics to arrive at that point when the simple answer is right there. Saying "you can't just say that" is a weak attempt to try and counter my argument.
It also doesn’t take much Logic to know that everyone else was enchanced yet Natsu wasn’t which is literally the entire page (couple of them actually) so u would literally have to be as smart as Patrick star himself to think otherwise

Also stop trying to apply “your” assumption on why something that you are arguing didn’t even happen face it everyone had an aura except Natsu which is again is shown for multiple pages so it already beats out how u think that he was enchanced because of one small scene compared to how u actually see him up close….if he was enchanced then he would had been shown just like the others 😂

idk if this is “I want an upgrade badly so let’s throw logic out the window” because that seems like 100% the case here

EDIT: my b just 1 full page shows it

Last edited:
"Natsu doesn't have an aura!"

proceeds to ignore evidence that he did

Next.

Time for you to get debunked then. Literally pages ago he didn’t have an aura at all so that already says a lot. What’s even funnier that u circle that one area yet not even attempt to show the whole page where he DIDNT have an aura at all so false again

Also yes he DID go on ahead hence why he was in the front….
This just proves it was nothing but an art error given that he has it here. Hell, that one moment shows two things:
  1. A 2x boosted SDFF Natsu was knocked back by the blast
  2. Wendy had warned him about it beforehand yet he still couldn't dodge, instead opting to block.
Both of those align perfectly with my argument in the OP.

This just proves it was nothing but an art error given that he has it here. Hell, that one moment shows two things:
  1. A 2x boosted SDFF Natsu was knocked back by the blast
  2. Wendy had warned him about it beforehand yet he still couldn't dodge, instead opting to block.
Both of those align perfectly with my argument in the OP.
It did proves something and also there is this as well

1. how do u even know that’s SDFF Natsu???

2. You are comparing someone who is literally causally playing around with the DS that if he felt like it could had stomped them all at the same time

Already told you why this is simply an art error. The fact that he has it later on proves as such. It's not rocket science.
Doesn’t take a blind man to see how that one small corner of the page is just Hiro wanted to show the audience where Natsu was compared to him vs that big blast since he made the corner of the small + he didn’t have an aura like the others….don’t see how that’s an error when Hiro literally drew everything in 1 pages so how in the work would that be an art error unless Hiro has crappy memory right off the bat which is unlikely

It did proves something and also there is this as well

1. how do u even know that’s SDFF Natsu???

2. You are comparing someone who is literally causally playing around with the DS that if he felt like it could had stomped them all at the same time
  1. It's already been well-established that it was SDFF Natsu fighting Acnologia until he went Seven Flames Mode. He takes Acnologia's attacks way better than everyone else, he's the only one whose attacks Acnologia actively goes out of his way to dodge, and even when Acnologia got pissed and did an explosion, Natsu withstood it, which shocked him. Only in SDFF could he have accomplished all that, as his appearance was like his base form, just like with SDFF.
  2. Doesn't change anything about what I said. A 2x enhanced SDFF Natsu (2x to all stats, and he is in fact SDFF for the reasons I mentioned above) wasn't fast enough to dodge the blast and blocked instead. Your point here doesn't actually address anything, and actually proves why Acnologia should scale, as even a casual blast was too fast for this Natsu to dodge.

Doesn’t take a blind man to see how that one small corner of the page is just Hiro wanted to show the audience where Natsu was compared to him vs that big blast since he made the corner of the small + he didn’t have an aura like the others….don’t see how that’s an error when Hiro literally drew everything in 1 pages so how in the work would that be an art error unless Hiro has crappy memory right off the bat which is unlikely
Then explain why he had an aura in that image to begin with? And explain why Wendy wouldn't want to buff Natsu as well given the high stakes of this fight?

if natsu was the only one to not be enchanted does that mean base natsu would scale above all the dragon slayers combined in ap dura and speed.

if natsu was the only one to not be enchanted does that mean base natsu would scale above all the dragon slayers combined in ap dura and speed.
Well, he was enchanted. And he's in SDFF which is way above the rest of the Dragon Slayers in that state.

i agree he was enchanted but im talking in a what if scenario. i also don't think he was in sdff. since when he used it against zeref he burned his hand
Wendy said she'd protect him with her Sky Magic. Her magic is why he can use his arm again, for example. Also, against Zeref, he used SDFF to clash with him and was fine, the arm burning was from him igniting his soul to get even stronger and defeat Zeref.

Wendy said she'd protect him with her Sky Magic. Her magic is why he can use his arm again, for example. Also, against Zeref, he used SDFF to clash with him and was fine, the arm burning was from him igniting his soul to get even stronger and defeat Zeref.
i guess that fine then just feel like if he was in that state again it would have been stated.

i agree he was enchanted but im talking in a what if scenario. i also don't think he was in sdff. since when he used it against zeref he burned his hand
Well not exactly as he damaged FH Zeref without burning him arm, he only needed to burn that hot to stop Zeref from rewinding Time by destroying it. Natsu was also the only one to withstand an attack from Acno, which wouldn't make sense if he was in Base given Laxus was effortlessly tossed away while Natsu held his ground just fine.

Overall I neutral atm, but I'm slightly leaning towards agreeing.

quick question, why would SDFM Natsu's speed increase all of a sudden? wasn't acnologia stuck in place because of fairy sphere? I get AP, but why speed?

Also, i still disagree atm but im waiting for better arguments

Well not exactly as he damaged FH Zeref without burning him arm, he only needed to burn that hot to stop Zeref from rewinding Time by destroying it. Natsu was also the only one to withstand an attack from Acno, which wouldn't make sense if he was in Base given Laxus was effortlessly tossed away while Natsu held his ground just fine.

Overall I neutral atm, but I'm slightly leaning towards agreeing.
agreed. i just felt like he was in sdff mode then it would have been stated but it does make more sense if he was in this form and not base.

1. It's already been well-established that it was SDFF Natsu fighting Acnologia until he went Seven Flames Mode. He takes Acnologia's attacks way better than everyone else, he's the only one whose attacks Acnologia actively goes out of his way to dodge, and even when Acnologia got pissed and did an explosion, Natsu withstood it, which shocked him. Only in SDFF could he have accomplished all that, as his appearance was like his base form, just like with SDFF.
  2. Doesn't change anything about what I said. A 2x enhanced SDFF Natsu (2x to all stats, and he is in fact SDFF for the reasons I mentioned above) wasn't fast enough to dodge the blast and blocked instead. Your point here doesn't actually address anything, and actually proves why Acnologia should scale, as even a casual blast was too fast for this Natsu to dodge.
also, wouldnt that make SDFF Natsu 490.56 PT, and 80% SOL?

I agree Natsu was enchanted, makes little sense for him to be the only one not enchanted, and if it means anything, in the Anime, Wendy specifies that she is enchanting everyone and once everyone gets covered in aura, it immediately disappears shortly afterwards, but the buff remains, so yeah, Natsu should have been buffed there, no good reason why he wouldn’t be

As for whether or not he was in SDFF, I think he was, SDFF is basically Natsu with his Emotions Maxed out and the Natsu who was fighting Acnologia clearly had his power amped to it’s maximum level as he was facing the dude who killed his dad and he knew the entire world was in danger, not to mention in that fight, he was the only Dragon Slayer tanking hits from Acnologia himself, so I think it’s fair to say that he was in SDFF

So yeah, I overall agree with the OP

I agree Natsu was enchanted, makes little sense for him to be the only one not enchanted, and if it means anything, in the Anime, Wendy specifies that she is enchanting everyone and once everyone gets covered in aura, it immediately disappears shortly afterwards, but the buff remains, so yeah, Natsu should have been buffed there, no good reason why he wouldn’t be

As for whether or not he was in SDFF, I think he was, SDFF is basically Natsu with his Emotions Maxed out and the Natsu who was fighting Acnologia clearly had his power amped to it’s maximum level as he was facing the dude who killed his dad and he knew the entire world was in danger, not to mention in that fight, he was the only Dragon Slayer tanking hits from Acnologia himself, so I think it’s fair to say that he was in SDFF

Basically summed up what I wanted to say when I didn’t have the words for it, so thanks for the help.

I agree for now

I don’t even get why the “aura” thing is even a point

it’s been multiple times in the manga that Wendy has enchanted someone yet they have no aura and at other times they do it’s most like just a visual error

for example in the battle against Hades it’s stated that the crew had to go full power from the very start due to them battling a threat who beat their master and we see Wendy states she will enchant everyone to give them a boost yet we only see Gray and Erza with the aura and Natsu and Lucy(and or her spirts” have no aura

so did Wendy just lie or something did she not enchant everyone like she said did she not enchant Natsu and Lucy??

In her 1v1 against Sherria we see that in the beginning of the battle Wendy enchants herself yet she has no aura throughout entire battle so did Wendy not enchant herself??

in her battle against the jade dragon Wendy enchants Laxus yet he has no aura so did she not enchant Laxus??

it really makes no sense for Wendy to enchant everyone else but not enchant Natsu especially when they are battling the strongest character in the series

I mean she told him she would protect him with her sky dragon slayer magic and the whole time she only ever used enchant she never did anything else so if her intention was to protect Natsu and she only ever used enchant would it not makes sense to say she enchanted natsu??

The anime didn’t even show Natsu being enchanced

Literally in the same page it was shown that Natsu has no aura around him which was more instance IN that same page so there couldn’t even be an error if Hiro drew that from the get go. It’s literally obvious what was Hiro doing. This if long by visual facts not by “what makes u think differently” like again why is it shown for everyone to get the power up yet Natsu not even have it ESPECIALLY if it’s done on the same page

Is SDFF where he gets the power boost from the the dragon slayers? If not then that is just Base form

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back