• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail: Slight Upgrade to a Few God Tiers

Status
Not open for further replies.
SDFF is his maxed out Flames of Emotion, and Mitch has explained why Natsu's emotions would in fact be maxed out in this fight.

SDFF is his maxed out Flames of Emotion, and Mitch has explained why Natsu's emotions would in fact be maxed out in this fight.
And that’s not a good explanation. He “assumed” what it was not going by how it is. Literally Natsu is always like this when he’s fighting with his friends like u can tell right off the bat if the PoF is through the roof just how Zeref stated about Natsu’s power in that fight. Acnologia doesnt say shit about Natsu emotions or anything of the sorts so again where is the proof SDFF is being used here other then “well I think it is”

“Fighting with friends”? We see Natsu for that countless of times with others either has actually beats them by himself with his own power or he gets a powerup.

Last edited:
You never even tried to counter the argument, you just said "well no it's not"

You never even tried to counter the argument, you just said "well no it's not"
I have….why didn’t Natsu’s flames get wilder? why didn’t Acnologia say anything about Natsu’s “feeling” just like how Zeref said the same thing to his brother? It’s because nothing of the sort is happening in that scenario

We see the same Natsu spout off or get serious against enemies with his friends around and even then with the other DS nothing again of the sort shows that he’s in SDFF

I have….why didn’t Natsu’s flames get wilder? why didn’t Acnologia say anything about Natsu’s “feeling” just like how Zeref said the same thing to his brother? It’s because nothing of the sort is happening in that scenario

We see the same Natsu spout off or get serious against enemies with his friends around and even then with the other DS nothing again of the sort shows that he’s in SDFF
Zeref only mentioned that as Natsu's arm was burning because he was noting how he "set his soul on fire" to get even stronger, even though Natsu was in SDFF well before that. The stakes involved in this fight (world destruction, losing everything just like against Zeref) and the fact that he's against the one who killed Igneel is definitely enough to put him to that state. Not to mention, Natsu took Acnologia's attacks way better than everyone else (even taking a pissed-off Acnologia's explosion) and his attacks were the only ones that Acnologia bothered to dodge. This could only be possible in SDFF.

Imo, the whole stakes thing doesn't really matter for it being Savage Natsu. Natsu's feats against Acno do tho unless we are saying base Natsu became Acno level I am completely fine with this by the way or at least became = Irene and > God Serena. Cuz thats how strong Natsu would have to be even if we went by the assumption that SBT human Acno is still the same strength as Human Acno.

Imo, the whole stakes thing doesn't really matter for it being Savage Natsu. Natsu's feats against Acno do tho unless we are saying base Natsu became Acno level I am completely fine with this by the way or at least became = Irene and > God Serena. Cuz thats how strong Natsu would have to be even if we went by the assumption that SBT human Acno is still the same strength as Human Acno.
The stakes thing is honestly additional info. The big thing is that it had to be SDFF for the feats that happened to happen.

And that’s not a good explanation. He “assumed” what it was not going by how it is. Literally Natsu is always like this when he’s fighting with his friends like u can tell right off the bat if the PoF is through the roof just how Zeref stated about Natsu’s power in that fight. Acnologia doesnt say shit about Natsu emotions or anything of the sorts so again where is the proof SDFF is being used here other then “well I think it is”
The scaling doesn't match Base Natsu as I've pointed out that Laxus, someone who is comparable to FDKM Natsu, was casually blown away from a hand wave by Acno, while Natsu held his Ground and blocked a straight up magic blast from Acno and was perfectly fine, this isn't even taking into account that the rest of the guild members were amped by their emotions as well in this fight.

The art also blatantly goes out of its way to show Natsu was in SFDM in his fight with Acno:

Natsu when powering to to max against FH Zeref had exaggerated line work with his flames which is the same thing we happens against Acnologia when Natsu remembers Igneel's death, so the context confirms that this was Natsu powering up to maximum here.

Secondly when attacking Acno we see Natsu's fist has the black lines throughout his lower arm which is exactly what we see happens in his fight with FH Zeref. While this is only minor compared to the first visual confirmation, it provides supporting evidence to the first claim.

Its quite clear to me that this is SDFF Natsu that's fighting Acno here, both the visuals and the feat support this so this so I agree with the OP

That's just a feat of Zeref being able to sense emotions, and not indicative of Natsu not being at full power against Acno as we never see Acno perform any sort of feat that would grant him emotion sensing.

I just find it a bit silly to think Natsu wasn’t going all out with max emotions against Acnologia, remember this Natsu took zero damage from a point blank serious attack from Acnologia towards the end of their fight

what would SBT Dragon form acnologias rating be now?

also I think he should get an “at least High 6-A” as well as SDFM Natsu.

U know what. Y’all do what u think is best

The assumption part of just “thinking that’s he in that form” without a shred of info just doesn’t make sense but y’all do what y’all wanna do

It's been a while since the thread was made and we've reached a near-unanimous agreement, with 2 staff members agreeing as well. I'll begin to apply changes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back