• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Highest AP for each tier

There would logically be an uncountably infinite number of moments into which a timeline can be divided. Though, I guess Dinosaur King doesn't do this or something.

There would logically be an uncountably infinite number of moments into which a timeline can be divided. Though, I guess Dinosaur King doesn't do this or something.
no there is no infinite moments. Each moment creates a timeline and keeps going on. Its an ever increasing multiverse

Scaling chain, multipliers, or the verse treating destroying multiple 2-A realms as harder/ more powerful then destroying only one.

Downstreamers ap:
Low Multiverse level (Can effortlessly create abstract material with their thoughts which can withstand the combined energy of a thousand big bangs per second. Similarly, they possess weapons capable of carving giant maws on a construct which is noted to be trillions of times bigger than our current observable universe. Capable of altering the fabric of time in thousands of universes, including at least one 11-dimensional M-Theory universe)

Actually, seeing as things like infinite^infinte^infinite 2-A is baseline. Couldn’t t dragon ball heroes take a spot on 2-A? They have insane multipliers and scaling chains.

Last edited:
Downstreamers ap:
Low Multiverse level (Can effortlessly create abstract material with their thoughts which can withstand the combined energy of a thousand big bangs per second. Similarly, they possess weapons capable of carving giant maws on a construct which is noted to be trillions of times bigger than our current observable universe. Capable of altering the fabric of time in thousands of universes, including at least one 11-dimensional M-Theory universe)
Huh, 1000 universes. They could probably tie with the outsider since his low end is 1000 IIRC

Ok guys if you didn't realise, don't put characters who aren't half of the next tiers requirements (e.g for 10-B send 70+ Joules) When I decide to I will make a list of requirements

Just saying Zero isn’t even the strongest 3-A in the Ultra Series. The strongest 3-A in the Ultra Series that has a profile so far is Ultraman King who is a god tier like Legend who was going to one shot Tartarus who overpowered Zero rather casually.

Also Zero is way stronger than 656100000x baseline 3-A not 21870000x baseline 3-A. The numbers are just the highest quantifiable value in the series. They are actually way stronger than that as they have like an entire scaling chain of being stronger, stomping, or one shotting others.

But yeah I still doubt they will be as high as Vegito who is in the trillions of times baseline 3-A though.

Back