• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Highest AP for each tier

Does he have higher AP than Vegito? I don't think so because baseline for 3-A is 2.825x10^92 and Vegito is MUCH beyond that. He scales to Fused Zamasu (The corrupted one) who scales above ALOT of stuff)
He almost certainly does. Since he's about 10^40 times above baseline. Vegito Blue is in the trillions of times (10^12)

That said Vegito's power uses the most lowballed multipliers for the super saiyan forms

He almost certainly does. Since he's about 10^40 times above baseline. Vegito Blue is in the trillions of times (10^12)

That said Vegito's power uses the most lowballed multipliers for the super saiyan forms
Alright, I'll swap them while I'm adding other characters.

Ok, I've added some of the newer ones, these are some of what I have added
Space Colony for 5B 2.64 yottatons. It just 0.06 yottaons aways from 5A
Actually there are. Baymax is 270 joules
Yang Qi for 2nd 3A he has the second highest ap 9.295353e+135 joules
It was? If so then Henry is still #1 with the 882 tons crash
#3 for 9-B would be Gravity Falls characters with 17.2511266089224 megajoules
#3 for 10A is probably Wright with 210.6 joules if no one is higher.
5-C for Naruto/Boruto characters (Isshiki Ōtsutsuki, Momoshiki Ōtsutsuki, Kaguya Ōtsutsuki, Kinshiki Ōtsutsuki, Toneri Ōtsutsuki, Hagoromo Ōtsutsuki, Hamura Ōtsutsuki, Shinju (Jūbi), Delta, Madara Uchiha, Sasuke Uchiha, Naruto Uzumaki, and Boruto Uzumaki) 355.31 Exatons (Moon level+)
#2 for 3-A would be Vegito Blue from Dragon Ball Super, with billions to trillions of times above baseline 3-A
Characters from I/O for 1-B
Their are a countless amount of layers each being equal to 12 dimension and the characters scale to that. Too bad the profiles are an actual sin.
Hibiki for High 6A she blocked a beam that was going to destroy over 90% of the moon
The Pheonix for 1st 3-A
6.671747e+180 Joules
Making it almost a googol times above baseline
and maybe some others, I'll continue later.

High 8-C - Qin Mu - 7.54 tons till someone post a higher one.

7-A - Linley Baruch - 3.2285637e+18 joules

High 7-A - also Linley - 1.2914255e+19 joules

High 5-A - Xue Ying - 1.6390106e+39 joules

High 4-C - also Xue Ying - 5.0018636e+44 joules

3-B - maybe also Xue Ying as just the width of his waist alone is 10% of the entire Cosmos.

For The Witcher, Geralt's second key and Monster Dettlaff should be used, since they are both massively stronger than Saskia
They'd be number #2 on High 8-C then. Sweet.

Geralt with Bloodbath gets a 3.5x amp to his AP (1.96*3.5= 6.86 tons of TNT), and Monster Dettlaff is massively superior to Mutations Geralt.

Last edited:
Red from this blogpost I made a while ago for 5-B, he is borderline 5-A
For High 1-C, it's probably characters from Doctor Who (Infinite above baseline)
an 2-A is characters from DnD (Infinite*Infinite*infinite above baseline)
DnD? Dungeons and Dragons?

Back