• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Highest AP for each tier

Pretty sure Doctor Who has 2-A multiverses
I meant, TTGL characthers aren't simply Infinitely above baseline.

this is how that they explained to me:

High 1-C is basically a Low 2-C, but High 1-C is 11D (or 10D) and Low 2-C only 4D. you can be infinitely times above baseline and still be Low 2-C.
but the relation of TTGL characthers is 2-A and High 1-C, so basically is like if the High 1-C of TTGL can destroy infinite 11D Universes (or something like that)

and since 2-A > Low 2-C.
TTGL High 1-C > High 1-C

that's what i understanded

I saw the thread, I was saying that Doctor Who does have 2-A multiverses, and the multiverse in doctor who goes up to 11D, and Fenrir sees the 11D multiverse is a infinitesimally small compared to him... I think
i didn't understand..

btw if Doctor Who have infinite 11D universes than the quote "they infinitely above baseline" should be replaced with "they can infulence/destroy or create infinite 11D Universes/Multiverses" (with AP ofc)

i didn't understand..

btw if Doctor Who have infinite 11D universes than the quote "they infinitely above baseline" should be replaced with "they can infulence/destroy or create infinite 11D Universes/Multiverses"
The main thing that gets them to infinite above baseline is Fenric seeing 11D universes as specks of dust. The Multiverse feat is some supporting evidence. But they should be placed at #1 together for now

The main thing that gets them to infinite above baseline is Fenric seeing 11D universes as specks of dust. The Multiverse feat is some supporting evidence. But they should be placed at #1 together for now
ok, no wait-

shouldn't the quote still be replaced by it? since Being infinitely above is different from Infinite 11D universes (and higher)

Well, I think characters from Tower of God should be in the spot of 7-C (84.1 Kilotons and some characters are nearly High 7-C via scaling), Low 6-B (5.97 Teratons and due to chain scaling, has some characters that almost border the 6-B baseline), 6-B (Superior to 58.4 Teratons), High 6-B (They can one-shot the Low 6-B characters with 1% of their strength, thus their full power should be above 597.2 Teratons) and 6-A (Enryu and the Admnistrators can casually perform a feat of 2.63 Petatons)

Perhaps when a certain calc be accepted, ToG characters could take the third spot in High 7-C due to scaling and multipliers that make them slightly superior to 908.6 Kilotons

That stuff isn't applicable for a better reasoning anymore. Even if the verse's multiverse became infinitely larger when it already was infinite, it wont be a better feat, unless the verse treats it as such. And the verse indeed does because there is a powerscaling chain, there is a reason TTGL verse is above 11-D infinite multiversal now. Simon integrated within himself the Multiverse Labyrinth which is an infinite multiverse. TTGL is a mecha created by 21 people who were all trapped inside their own Multiverse Labyrinth which is 21 times above 11-D infinite multiverse level, which still pales in comparison to Granzeboma. When the pieces of TTGL split apart, each individual gunman is seemingly capable of fighting surprisingly well against Granzeboma. With that feat every gunman is superior to TTGL which is 21 times above 11-D infinite multiversal. Then all of those mecha combine, which there are 11 tengen toppa gunmen, making STTGL 231 times above 11-D infinite multiversal, which pales in comparison to Super Granzeboma. Super Granzeboma is then surpassed by base Gurren Lagann, which is surpassed by Lagann, which is surpassed by Simon who then fights on par with The Anti-Spiral. Eventually Simon surpasses AS as well. So with this powerscaling chain Simon should be at least 231 times above 11-D infinite multiverse level, and that's a really large at least, he's way higher than 231 times, but the multiplier is indeterminate

characters from pokemon for first in 9-B at 0.004 tons of TNT
characters from pokemon for second in 7-A at 3.3066976e+18 Joules or 790.31 Megatons

Last edited:
Back