• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Highest AP for each tier

Does DnD treat multiple infinities as superior to a single infinity? Cause if it’s just size of cosmology then it doesn’t count. (Also where does infinitely above baseline Doctor Who come from?)

Archie Sonic’s verse should probably be the strongest verse in 2-A (if chaos emerald scaling still counts) assuming no other verses treat multiple infinities as superior to a single one.
From what I recall yes D&D does treat multiple infinities as superior to a single infinity.

I put characters from dragon ball as characters perfect cell level are there
Ok. Can you answer this quesion too?
Does AP through environmental destrcution count? Because if it does:

#3 in High 7-C would be Stormy Weather's feat of covering Paris in storm - 808.5369024856596952 Kilotons

#1 in 7-A would be Stormy Weather's feat of freezing France - 938.04885277246654034 Megatons

Also, #1 in 7-C would be Plagg's Cataclysm - 87.526936 Kilotons

Lord White for Low 2-C. The 3rd Step of cultivation is divided into realms based on power (among other things). The gap between each realms is at least a 1000 times difference. He's at the 5th Realm so he's at least 10^15 times baseline.

And why is Gogeta above Invisible Dragon? Being half 2-C doesn't mean much when there's a defined power needed to bust 2 universes (2x Beerus). I highly doubt that Beerus is a septillion times stronger than Zamasu bases on scaling.

And why is Gogeta above Invisible Dragon? Being half 2-C doesn't mean much when there's a defined power needed to bust 2 universes (2x Beerus). I highly doubt that Beerus is a septillion times stronger than Zamasu bases on scaling.
Beerus downscales from a 2-C feat rather than upscaling from a Low 2-C feat, since the 2-C feat comes from him and Champa destroying universes 6 & 7

Beerus downscales from a 2-C feat rather than upscaling from a Low 2-C feat, since the 2-C feat comes from him and Champa destroying universes 6 & 7
I mean, there's still a very much finite gap between him and Low 2-C. The main reason that 2-C is completely above multipliers in most cases is because there's an unquantifiable gap between them. Which doesn't seem to be the case in Dragon Ball Super.

I mean, there's still a very much finite gap between him and Low 2-C. The main reason that 2-C is completely above multipliers in most cases is because there's an unquantifiable gap between them. Which doesn't seem to be the case in Dragon Ball Super.
Why not? There's nothing that disproves 2-C not being the same for DBS. It's just like how anyone that scale above IZ jump from 3-A to Low 2-C.
Also 2-C is unquantifyably high above Baseline Low 2-C, which is bigger than any finite multiplier

In verse power levels obviously doesn't have an infinite gap, but power levels are non linear anyways.

Why not? There's nothing that disproves 2-C not being the same for DBS. It's just like how anyone that scale above IZ jump from 3-A to Low 2-C.
Also 2-C is unquantifyably high above Baseline Low 2-C, which is bigger than any finite multiplier

In verse power levels obviously doesn't have an infinite gap, but power levels are non linear anyways.
For one thing, this isn't why 2-C can't be reached by any multiplier. We don't know the distance between universes embedded in higher order space or even if it they can be measured. It isn't because there's a "beyond infinite" gap but because there's no way to know the gap. It can be 2x, 10x or times so it's just the safest assumption that 2-C will always be above Low 2-C without further context. It's not like 3-A to Low 2-C where there's only a single gap between the tiers.

In this case, the gap is shown to be finite.

For one thing, this isn't why 2-C can't be reached by any multiplier. We don't know the distance between universes embedded in higher order space or even if it they can be measured. It isn't because there's a "beyond infinite" gap but because there's no way to know the gap. It can be 2x, 10x or times so it's just the safest assumption that 2-C will always be above Low 2-C without further context. It's not like 3-A to Low 2-C where there's only a single gap between the tiers.
I know that, but this is why he scales higher than any of the others. That's because he downscales from a 2-C feat, and since the difference between Low 2-C and 2-C is unknown, it was agreed you can't reach 2-C from Low 2-C with multipliers no matter how high they are.

In this case, the gap is shown to be finite.

No it isn't. Power levels in the show = / = AP. Increase in power level in the show doesn't mean their AP is going to increase by the same amount (such as SSJ Kefla being 3-A while SSJ2 Kefla is Low 2-C, SSG Goku Post ToP is 3-A while SSB Goku Post ToP is Low 2-C, Namek Saga Goku KK2 is 5-B and has a power level of 180k, while First Form Frieza is High 5-A with a power level of 530k)

Characters from Ourai no Gakthun for 3rd High 6-A, GK and Tesla are 5.9 exatons.

Characters from A Wild Last Boss Appeared for 2nd 5-C, should be about 303 exatons being around 4x weaker than level 1000's that are 1214 exatons.

Looking at 1-B i guess they can take a spot? Their ap increases relative to their opponent so i don't know if they apply, they do get to Low 1-A eventually, but they start at 100-D.

For 2-A I think highest AP are
DnD (Infinite^infinite above baseline size now doesn't matter at all ).

DC comics (Infinite^infinite above baseline every quantic level electon shift to trans-universal apocalyp event can created new timelines and universes and Dark Multiverse that Matter and anti matter universes are 1 drop of water while the former is Pacific ocean.

Marvel also Inf^Inf above baseline IIRC

High 7C captain Falcon is 970 is 3% before low 7B

For 2-A I think highest AP are
DnD (Infinite^infinite above baseline size now doesn't matter at all ).

DC comics (Infinite^infinite above baseline every quantic level electon shift to trans-universal apocalyp event can created new timelines and universes and Dark Multiverse that Matter and anti matter universes are 1 drop of water while the former is Pacific ocean.

Marvel also Inf^Inf above baseline IIRC

High 7C captain Falcon is 970 is 3% before low 7B
Most of those 2-A structures are now baseline, bar DnD.

From the Q&A that was posted is does seem like Size only matters if the verse treats destroying multiple 2-A structures as greater then 1. Which D&D does.

Back