• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bloons Tower Defense Profiles

Screen-7
7933E201-EC17-45FC-B3C7-EFDE986D915B
OOPS

Well, that's not technically the final number. You need a timespan for how long each of the Blasts last, and multiply that by the Watts value. It's 6-B with a timespan of 1 second.

I just looked at the new profiles closely and, well, yeah they could have been done better.

Note: I scale MOABs' durability to 9-A due to being able to take hits from the Super Monkey's Plasma Blasts

All:

Why the hell is their tier 9-C but their AP is Wall level? (With the obvious acception of Glue Gunner)

You literally just copy-pasted the Dart Monkey's AP and changed some descriptions

Aside from the Temple, all monkeys should have Small Size (Type 1) for reasons mentioned earlier

Ice Monkey:

Should have Durability Negation via Snap Freezing.

Their AP should be Unknown since their only offensive ability ignores durability, with an acception of their third upgrade path which should be 9-A for heavily damaging MOABs even without ignoring their durability. Also the storm feats should be calc'd, obviously

Stronger then the Bomb Tower? Wat?

Why is their weapon cration description the same as their regular creation?

Flight? I get it for Absolute Zero, due to the artwork, but why for the first upgrade path?

The Absolute Zero upgrade path should get Absolute Zero for obvious reasons

Glue Gunner:

Shouldn't have Adhesivity, as that's walking up walls.

It's third path isn't petrification as much as greatly enhanced slowing

Wizard Monkey:

It's P&A is actually almost perfect, so very few changes are needed there

It should be 9-B, not 9-C.

Storm only has feats up to 9-B, though the Tornado stuff probably could be calced to make it higher

I thought there was an error, but no. The Archmage literally does have the Tier 3 abilities from the other two paths. Also it should be 9-A due to being able to heavily damage MOABs

The Phoenix upgrade path should be 9-A outright since it can do good damage to MOAB class bloons

The Prince of Darkness should be 9-B with normal magic and 9-A with Necromancy due to being able to unpopped Bloons being able to deal heavy damage to MOABs.

Also, from what I can tell, they can summon unpopped Bloons even without them being popped near them, so they should have Summoning. This is the change to the P&A I mentioned earlier

Druid:

Their Regenerationn Negation should be noted to negate regen up to High-Low, since I think that's what Regrow Bloons have

Why would Poplust firing spikes, the druid's main ability, be considered possibly invalid?

Their base power should be 9-B

They should be 9-B for the storm path, but once again tornadoes mean it's likely that could be calced to be higher

The Spirit of The Forest is probably 9-A since it deals increased damage to MOABs. The activated ability does nothing AP wise

The Avatar of Wrath should be 9-A due to doing good against MOABs. It should also be noted that the AoW deals more damage the more enemies are present and the stronger they are.

I was really lazy when making their AP and just used the Dart Monkey's since that tower is the most basic tower of the bunch.

I'm going to try and do what I can to fix them in the morning, taking everything you've said.

Should have Durability Negation via Snap Freezing.

Their AP should be Unknown since their only offensive ability ignores durability, with an acception of their third upgrade path which should be 9-A for heavily damaging MOABs even without ignoring their durability. Also the storm feats should be calc'd, obviously

Yeah, as with Glue Gunner, I failed to add this originally.

Stronger then the Bomb Tower? Wat?

I wrote this because Metal Freeze allows them to pop Lead Bloons and they have a much higher Popping Power.

Why is their weapon cration description the same as their regular creation?

I see the mistake you mean. It was supposed to be Icicles, but that was one of many things I ****** up?

Flight? I get it for Absolute Zero, due to the artwork, but why for the first upgrade path?

Don't know where that came from... I think I misremembered the Ice Monkey as floating in past games?

The Absolute Zero upgrade path should get Absolute Zero for obvious reasons

Knew that ability existed but for some reason couldn't find it and wasn't smart enough to just insert it to see if it was a power on here.

Shouldn't have Adhesivity, as that's walking up walls.

Thought it was fine, since it was the closest thing I found to glue, but makes sense.

It's third path isn't petrification as much as greatly enhanced slowing

Another mistake

Wizard AP stuff

Great input. Again, I was extremely lazy when doing AP, so I'll be sure to make these changes

Also, from what I can tell, they can summon unpopped Bloons even without them being popped near them, so they should have Summoning. This is the change to the P&A I mentioned earlier

I haven't watched any videos where it was used, so I just took its description on the wiki.

Their Regenerationn Negation should be noted to negate regen up to High-Low, since I think that's what Regrow Bloons have

I hadn't specified anything because I wasn't sure what type Regrow Bloons had.

Why would Poplust firing spikes, the druid's main ability, be considered possibly invalid?

The Druid normally attacks with vines. I added the firing spikes thing based off Poplust's image. Unless, again, that's what its attack changes to and I, having been to lazy to watch any gameplay of the Druid, failed to note that.

Druid AP stuff

Same as with Wizard. I'll make the changes in the morning.

I just realized that lower tier monkeys can scale to the Boomerang's Sonic Boom upgrade, buffing all of them to Transonic speed.

I was working on a profile for the Spike Factory and I had a few questions.

Size: Does it scale to the monkeys or buildings? In Monkey City (What we're using for building size scaling), they're produced within another building, so I'm assuming they scale to Monkey size?

Durability: Since they're basically metal boxes, would they have Small Building? Or would I leave it at Wall level?

I think that Spike Factory should scale to other monkeys. As for the durability, may I ask how it may exactly gain the Small Building tier?

Well, the durability was more inline with whether or not the get building size. Should have been more specific.

Towers shouldn't have durability for the most part. They never really tank anything. There are some exceptions however.

20190723 113832
This is the size comparison between regular monkeys and the spike factory, it is quite small.

Ignore the giant clickbait arrow.

I personally just scale tower Durability to AP at the moment. However, the monkeys do casually tank the things like the Ace's Tsar Bomba, which can deal heavy damage if not one shot MOAB Class Bloons.

This is the size comparison between regular monkeys and the spike factory, it is quite small.

Oh, yeah. So they are the same size, if not a bit smaller.

Thanks

The Smashor said:
I personally just scale tower Durability to AP at the moment. However, the monkeys do casually tank the things like the Ace's Tsar Bomba, which can deal heavy damage if not one shot MOAB Class Bloons.
That's why I was wondering. Because the Spike Factory doesn't attack. It produces spikes.

While Perma-Spikes are overpowered in gameplay, that's mostly game mechanics. You did good on the profile, I'd say.

The Smashor said:
I just realized that lower tier monkeys can scale to the Boomerang's Sonic Boom upgrade, buffing all of them to Transonic speed.
Should this be applied?

And if so, are there any monkeys that wouldn't scale?

Since I'm the one who propoesd it, obviously I agree with the thing.

As for Monkeys who wouldn't scale, I can't think of any off the top of my head. Also, this is attack speed, not movement speed.

By the way, has anyone put in an evaluation request for the Sun God feat?

I also agree with the Transonic attack speed as we can see the sonic boom.

I think that Spike Factory wouldn't scale due to the spike throw speed being different from all the monkeys' attacks.

Dvorak1902 said:
Screen-7
7933E201-EC17-45FC-B3C7-EFDE986D915B
OOPS

Well, that's not technically the final number. You need a timespan for how long each of the Blasts last, and multiply that by the Watts value. It's 6-B with a timespan of 1 second.
Also, the blasts probably last longer then one second. If I were to make an estimate,

The blasts move at Hypersonic speeds based on the Super Monkey's darts, most likely. That's about 9,896 mph

In the art for Epic Range, we see a dart go at least halfway around the planet. That's 12450.5 miles.

Since it would make no sense for the blasts to fizzle out before the Darts would fall, that means that they would last for about 1 hour, 15 minutes and 29 seconds according to this calculator, or about 4529 seconds.

So yeah, significantly higher. However, we should DEFINATELY have a low end that has the temple compared to monkeys in BTD6 and not in BMC, since the size difference there is jarring.

Also, someone should calc Quincy's durability, who barly survived a DDT (A massive blimp made of Lead that goes at the speed of Pink Bloons, who can sometimes dodge the Super Monkey's projectiles)

Basically, Quincy survived (Albeit barely) being crashed into by a Hypersonic blimp made of lead.

You should probably gif a Pink Bloon outrunning a Super-Monkey. Since its probably not scalable if its only due to an extreme amount of numbers.

Okay I checked it out in BTD6 and it got kept over. Super-Monkey only gets consistent hits from close range or when the Pink Bloon is coming right at it.

I will say that when Super-Monkey can see a DDT it can tag it consistently. So even with the same speed the greater size makes it an easier target.

Back