• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

High School DXD power-up

Status
Not open for further replies.
I read the profiles and can say that they are VERY terrible. All scaling from Serafall i know, but your scaling very wrong. For example:

Ddraig have low 6-B just like Serafall but its absolutle wrong. He's is at least 10 or more time stronger than she. He is one of the top 10 strongest and equal to the strongest God, and with his Flames his is easily take down all being in that world. Only Albion, Ophis and GR are protected from that hax flame that can flamethoth all in ashes even Trihexa 666 was turn into ashes with that flame. Of course Trihexa have incridble Regenerationn even from ash but in fact that Ddraig flame can turn into ashes even GR class monster who have al least 5-A PL or something like that.

Also need updates to 20 and 21 volumes. DxD form of Issei and Vali. New Rias Crimson Exting Dragonar form and MANY MANY MANY others.

P.S Sorry for my bad english.

You could specify that this is about High School DXD, rather than leave it as only the topic, you know.

Just here for a bit but I'm surprised...

Do tell me has there ever been any country level feats in High School DXD... and I'm asking for feats not statements like "Satan class beings can destroy Japan several times over"...

If ya have these feats then can I see them...

I would like the LN statement that Ddraig/Albion were in the top 10 strongest beings from the verse - from what I recall, Sirzechs/whatshisface were the two that belonged to that category. And Issei/Vali/Gasper in the future EX verse, but that isn't exactly canon.

Either way, it wouldn't justify a random 10x boost.

Country level is really the only good scaling DxD characters get tbh. There are no good feats.

SchutzenDunkelZiel1217 said:
Just here for a bit but I'm surprised...
Do tell me has there ever been any country level feats in High School DXD... and I'm asking for feats not statements like "Satan class beings can destroy Japan several times over"...

If ya have these feats then can I see them...

Why it can be truth? Issei easily destroy Kyoto city even trying to hold back the destruction. Kyoto have something about 800+ km^2 area. And Satan class devil can block that attacks simply by using only they palm!!!!!

Even a tiny part of the Great Red power which Issei posses shortenly can destroy a large amount of Underworld, that is lager than Earth in landmass.

Azi-Dahaka and Aposhis also can destroy a 1/3 of Heavenly with one attack!!!! Aposhis also have ability to turn the god-class being into nothing. That ability named a Primordial Water.

The God Tier Character have continent or even Planet Surface AP like Indra and Shiva who many times stronger then God's who possese a world class power.

GR, Prime Ophis and Trihexa can destroy a several world's easily and Trihexa can Regenerationn from ashes and even from nothing.

So Issei easily destroying Kyoto would be City level right? Any higher ups blocking that attack is a lame feat.

A large amount of the underworld is an unspecified amount of land. For all we know, it could be the size of a city, a mountain or an island, regardless of the part where you said that the underworld as a whole is larger than the Earth in landmass.

Azi Dahaka and Aposhis being capable of destroying 1/3 of heaven is cool and all, if we knew the size of heaven and can quantify whatever it is made up of. Turning a god-class being to nothing is under haxx, not AP most likely.

Source for continent to multi-continent (Planet surface) AP for Indra and Shiva? A quote that says so would be nice. God possessing world-class power, would it be in one shot or does he build it up to do something? Please explain this world-class power.

Source for GR, Prime Ophis and Trihexa destroying several worlds easily? Quotes, anything to justify? Trihexa's regen means nothing to tiering.

Try quoting the novel, then state which volume it was from, instead of just saying random stuff so the staff can actually investigate it.

Since I don't remember much about the novel after dropping it I had to check the wiki for this: the Top 10 part is in Vol 13's Afterword:

"Who would be among the top 10 strongest in the world that Vali was speaking about in volume 4?"

It was even written in the message that the fans are also debating about this. …..Seems like everyone are interested in it. I do have the setting of it just in case, so I will announce it here. Of course it is a DxD original ranking.

In no particular order Ophis, Shiva, Vishnu, Brahma, Śakra, Thor, Typhon (Or Fenrir), Hades, Aten, and Lugh.

That's how it is. Great Red isn't included because it is a creature who basically doesn't fight (I get many claim that this isn't true!), and it is the ranking before Ophis and Fenrir lost their powers. What you will have to pay attention to are the Hindu mythology which hasn't appeared in the series yet. Well, those who know about their mythology know it, but the Hindu Gods all have cheat-like abilities. If I make them appear in DxD, it will turn out like the battle in Dragon Ball, so I controlled myself. The Hindu mythology will be placed in the higher ranks of the Top-10 strongest that Vali spoke about. It truly is terrifying. If DxD continues to go on for much longer, I'm thinking of doing "The Destruction God Shiva arc" as a last resort. So I have no plan to make them appear until then. By the way the true Sirzechs and the serious Ajuka will be placed among the ranks.

On Ddraig and Albion's pages the Trivia says: "If Ddraig or Albion were not sealed inside their respective Sacred Gears, their strength would place them among the Top 10 Strongest Beings in the World.", but it doesn't give a reference for the claim.

The top 10 beings ranking is correct, all of those "country level and above feats" are not substantiated.

it will turn out like the battle in Dragon Ball, so I controlled myself

See? Author said that Hindu Gods have the same power lvl as a Dragon Ball. So it's mean min low planet lvl or somethink like that.

Unless the author explicitly states or shows exactly how powerful thst they are, we cannot treat it as something to reliably scale from.

Just sharing a few statements that I found looking over the novels. However, I have no clue how reliable these statements are, I dropped the series at volume 16 and I don't remember any feats even getting close to those claims. I think the biggest feat up to that point was still Issei destroying Kyoto.

Volume 10 - Life MAX VS Power MAX (Azazel talks about Regulus Nemea's power once completely mastered)

[……It was originally the opponent who the original Hercules faced in one of his twelve labours……. The God from the Bible captured one of them and sealed it inside the Sacred Gear. It became something that was listed as one of the thirteen Longinus. If you master it, you can split the Earth in a single swing, and it can also transform into a huge lion. The "Regulus Nemea"! I remember it also had an ability to protect the possessor from projectile weapons. But I received the information that the possessor has been missing for the past several years. I never thought it would have become the "Pawn" of Bael Team……]

Volume 18 - Life 4 (Ddraig, likely Albion since they are comparable)

"Son of Lucifer. You think you're his enemy? Even God of the Bible revered their power — dragons. Whether it's me, or the Hakuryuukou, or Fafnir, you can't underestimate us — I could if I wanted, to have destroyed the world a few times over with just brute force. But I haven't done so, because compared to you, my life is more enjoyable like this."

Volume 20 - Deterrence (Shiva, Trihexa, Ophis and Great Red)

"Well, sort of. However…this is beyond my expectations. —I'm afraid that even if I faced it head on, I wouldn't be able to defeat it. It's impossible to seal it without triggering a battle on the level of world destruction."

"Sealing huh. As the God of Destruction who could destroy the world, you'll only seal it?"

In response to Ajuka's words, Shiva shrugged.

"Indeed, it is impossible even for me to kill it. Didn't you and Azazel understand this from the very beginning? The most that can be done is a sealing, and that would be the best possible outcome. I will certainly bring destruction to it, but mere destruction will not kill it; that legendary beast-kun is not so weak."

The God of Destruction laughed sarcastically. Ajuka raised his eyebrows slightly.

"—In order to 'destroy' it, only the former Ophis in her prime or Great Red who wanders about in the Dimensional Gap could do it."

Sounds flowery, but I guess this makes top tiers planet level in my head. It may be possible that "destroying" the world could only be multi-continental though.

Prime Ophis and Great Red sounds hype.

Regulus Nemea is definitely an exaggeration and I am unsure whether Ddraig's statement qualifies as anything besides destroying countries one by one.

Great Red...well he is sort of featless. Even Issei's combo with him wasn't good for feats.

In volume 21 Life.Lucifer, Vali final attack - Satan Lucifer Smasher was reach the edge of horizont and they fought in 5 km height. So it's mean the radius of Vali's final attack was 260km. So it was Country lvl, and it's mean Issei have similar power, because he defeat Apophis who is equal to Azi-Dahaka (who fought with DxD L form Vali on equal)

If there is no horizon distance given - or height of battle given - you can't just assume these things. Plus, just having a large AoE doesn't mean it is at that level.

Fact: Characters who know how strong they are and thus know how strong others are is factual proof of power. Just showing feats is not the ONLY factual proof.

(Ddraig To Rizevim Lucifer) "Son of Lucifer. You think you're his enemy? Even God of the Bible revered their power — dragons. Whether it's me, or the Hakuryuukou, or Fafnir, you can't underestimate us — I could if I wanted, to have destroyed the world a few times over with just brute force. But I haven't done so, because compared to you, my life is more enjoyable like this." (Volume 18, Life 4)

This is proof of a feat and not a hyperbole. End of.

"Characters who know how strong they are and thus know how strong others are is factual proof of power."

Fusion Zamasu thinks he's the mightiest god above all others.

Frieza thinks he's the most powerful being in the universe.

Bhunivelze called himself almighty.

Characters are fully capable of exaggerating their own power.

Yeah you proved exaggeration for those characters. They don't know how strong they are. Ddraig who was around 10,000 years old did know for a fact how strong he was, precisely because he fought for that long.

Technically speaking how can a character not know how strong they are?

Boasting is boasting regardless of how strong you think you are.

Still not Ddraig boasting. It's a true statement. Like you said every charater knows how strong they are but a statement depends on who said it and how long they have been fighting. 10,000 years of fighting straight up proves Ddraig isn't exaggerating.

Ddraig know how strong thay are and understand who is stronger than himself. For example in vol.23 He acknowledged that Crom Cruach are become stronger than himself. He understand that such a beings like Shiva, Ophis, Trihexa and Great Red are much above him.

This is a very old thread. Should we close it?

Antvasima said:
This is a very old thread. Should we close it?
Well sorry for digging up but considering no one have talked about this for nearly a year, you should close it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back