• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Upgrade Cosmology High school dxd

For first Time i want to upgrade Cosmology and tiering in verse high school dxd To 3A

COSMOLOGY PROOF

keinginan Ophis.

Sensei also sighed. So the Vali-team are being treated as traitors, and are now

being targeted. Maybe the price of doing what they felt like finally came to

them. Though I couldn't forgive the things the Hero-faction were doing.

Le Fay then said it with a downcast attitude.

"We checked on the mysteries of the World beginning from Great Red-san, looking for legendary strong people, and sometimes make Ophis-sama's wish come true..... But it seems like the Hero-faction found us a nuisance because we have powers. Also Seigfried-sama seems to hate us a lot. Especially he

didn't find it amusing that his former rival, my brother Arthur, came to this

group......"

So there were quarrels like that. So Arthur was originally from the Hero- faction I see. Wait, the Vali-team was doing things like that while gathering powers?

"What are the mysteries of the World? I also can't understand what you're

doing about the legendary strong people."

I ask Le Fay. What is that guy Vali doing with his comrades?

"Yes. We started off
with the secret about Great Red-san swimming in the dimensional gap. The extinct civilisation. The technology of the lost continent of Mu and the continent of Atlantis. We also searched on parallel universes. We also went to look at the Yggdrasill from Norse mythology. Also the anecdote of legendary strong people and the search for the Heroes or creatures whose status, either dead or alive, is currently unknown. Sometimes we do terrorism."

"..... You guys are like adventurers."

"Yes! We have great adventures every day! We also fought against strong people then. Vali-sama is also trying to find where the beings referred to as dragons originally came from. Also he's looking into the reason behind the big fight of the Two-Heavenly dragons. Also if we can find a new Longinus.

Volume 11 part 3

Last edited:
Unsure tho, the only evidence you got is parallel universes, but why should any scale to it?

Oh lol, alright, there is bad news, but we don't default assume that “parallel universes” are referring to “parallel space-time continuums”, therefore this is still 3-A

I thought that after the last volume came out it became clear that DxD has a multiverse, that is to say the main world is the DxD(Draconis Deus) universe and we have the ExE(Evie Etould) and FxF(Fadir Feldra) universes and all the other universes that the Evie have invaded before coming to DxD.

I thought that after the last volume came out it became clear that DxD has a multiverse, that is to say the main world is the DxD(Draconis Deus) universe and we have the ExE(Evie Etould) and FxF(Fadir Feldra) universes and all the other universes that the Evie have invaded before coming to DxD.
Later i upgrade

Back