• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

High School D×D Discussion Thread #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jem La Dore said:
DX 6 will be about Cao Cao vs Surtr, Ruval vs Typhon and Tobio vs Dulio. DX covers have only featured women and the only women in DX.6 who have an illustration/anime appearance will be on the cover; to add, only girls who are actually in a DX volume in general will have a chance to be on the cover. These are Jeanne, Griselda and Lavinia in DX.6's case. You can stratch Natsume she doesn't have an illustration in DxD. Maybe Dulio, Cao Cao or Tobio may perhaps be feautred giving us the first DX cover featuring a guy. But it will most likely be a girl.
Ishibumi said he wants to write for Akeno and Ravel this year; I can only imagine the Akeno story being in a DX 6 chapter, and I'd personally go with Akeno having a better chance than Jeanne and Lavinia.

I don't mind Griselda taking it, dunno about the other males.

Diehauser negates power of infinity, probably. He can't keep up with True DxD, which is likely going to face Indra by the way, so it would be stupid if Diehauser can handle True DxD and Ddraig manifestation.

The only scenario I see is Worthless... and it would also be infuriating for me if Diehauser negates power of infinity. I don't think Ishibumi can satisfy all parties in this match.

Edit: It's not like I want Issei to squash Diehauser; it's just that True DxD makes it really awkward, y'know. What I initially wanted was for Diehauser to invalidate Pseudo DxD and dominate most of the match.

But now, Issei's manifested not just the power of infinity but also Great Red's power. It would just be a giant hype killer if a devil - that's not even transcendental - invalidates powers you've already stated to be the absolute strongest in your verse.

Plus, Sacred Gear Canceller was said to be the one abnormal ability among devils and power of infinity tanked that. I do know Worthless works differently though.

Burning Full Fingers said:
Diehauser negates power of infinity, probably. He can't keep up with True DxD, which is likely going to face Indra by the way, so it would be stupid if Diehauser can handle True DxD and Ddraig manifestation.
The only scenario I see is Worthless... and it would also be infuriating for me if Diehauser negates power of infinity. I don't think Ishibumi can satisfy all parties in this match.

Edit: It's not like I want Issei to squash Diehauser; it's just that True DxD makes it really awkward, y'know. What I initially wanted was for Diehauser to invalidate Pseudo DxD and dominate most of the match.

But now, Issei's manifested not just the power of infinity but also Great Red's power. It would just be a giant hype killer if a devil - that's not even transcendental - invalidates powers you've already stated to be the absolute strongest in your verse.

Plus, Sacred Gear Canceller was said to be the one abnormal ability among devils and power of infinity tanked that. I do know Worthless works differently though.
I think Dihauser can not deny the power of infinity.
But what about denying the very ability to use the power of infinity.
That is, to make useless is not the power of infinity. But the ability to use the power of infinity.
How about this option?
As an example, do not remove the force itself, but block access to it.

P.S. Sorry. My engleash bad/

Maybe he can do that, but he didn't nullify Issei's ability to use Boost and demonic energy in Volume 20, so I don't know.

He did negate the function of the Rating Game system to retire people.

He could also just simply prevent Issei from chanting through a relentless assault after some sort of ambush, as Issei for some unfathomable reason doesn't immediately chant as soon as the match begins or a little before it.

Vergil Lucifer said:
Kiba vs Ise
Tbf, Kiba vs Ise was an actually well done example of a match were the sides have a one-shot difference in terms of AP. Ise could defeat Kiba pretty much by touching him, so Kiba used multiple smart tricks to avoid that.

The single holy sword piercing Dragon Deification, even if it was just a little, is still too much because we have a precedent of a weaker Super Devil (Rizevim) face-tanking a massive spear of light from a person stronger than Kiba w/o Gram (Michael).

And Rizevim took zero damage from that attack, so honestly, the difference between Kiba and Pseudo DxD Issei should have made it that the armour wouldn't be pierced at all with a single sword.

Honestly, I can only see that particular instance as PIS. Ishibumi should have made Gram more effective or something, idk.

The non-Gram sword that pierced the armor was a Holy-Demonic one, and it probably had dragon slayer added to it. So it's double affinity with a stronger sword since Holy-Demonic ones are stronger than their Holy or Demonic equivalents.

Rizevim's resistance to Michael's spear of light is actually what I see as PIS, at least in this context. PDxD was unreasonably buffed against Dragon Slayers when accounting for the fact Ultimate-class CxC, without even a full blast, tore off Crom Cruach's wing just due to the Ascalon Dragon Slayer trait. And this happened before Volume 18.

I wish people like Seekvaira and Sona had more attention in the story. Damn, I would be pissed if those new devil girls get more relevance than them.

Anyway, I look forward to Seekvaira's upgrades for Gogmagog. Judging by the Yu-Long match, Gog is currently Dragon King-class so he might reach Maou-class.

The non-Gram sword that pierced the armor was a Holy-Demonic one, and it probably had dragon slayer added to it

No, it was usual holy sword and nothing was said about Dragon Slayer attribute as Ise would feel it if it was.

So it's double affinity with a stronger sword since Holy-Demonic ones are stronger than their Holy or Demonic equivalents.

Even if it was Holy-Demonic Sword it stiil has no meaning as same sword was just broke by slashing Sairaog body in volume 10. Was able to easily took in hand and broken by Old Strada. And with all those characters Kiba have MUCH lesser difference in power than with current P DxD G Ise. So no matter who you look at it. It's absolute bullshit. Worst fight in series aside from Balberith vs Sairaog. (Third place would be Ise vs Rias in same Shin 2).

so Kiba used multiple smart tricks to avoid that.

Ha-ha-ha-ha. Ise could just stand and do nothing. Kiba would we just kill himself by trying do something if Ishi didn't turn on his bullshit power level stuff and downgrade Ise to just above satan class level in this volume. In fact whole game was just farce as it could ended with Ise use Infinity Blaster and retire all Rias team expect Crom and Rias team would be lose anyway as Rias retire.

Rizevim's resistance to Michael's spear of light is actually what I see as PIS, at least in this context

Nothing strange it was stated and feat numerous times that attack from one who massively weaker than you do absolute nothing even if enemy attack is you nature weakness. Btw Rizevim also casually took Durandal blade with his hands so nothing strange that Michael couldn't do a shit to him. After all he is super devil close to Erebus class in power, which put a solid fight to P DxD G.

Ultimate-class CxC, without even a full blast, tore off Crom Cruach's wing just due to the Ascalon Dragon Slayer trait.

And after that Crom say that this attack was actually do nothing to him. It was just him dragonize parts that not important for him as he could easily grow one more.

> Ise could just stand and do nothing. Kiba would we just kill himself by trying do something

I mean, if Ise just stood there did nothing, then Kiba would have won via chip damage and time limit, because quite literally needed to hit Kiba to win because he had a time limit Kiba didn't.

Re-reading spoilers, I'm a bit confused on where Regalzeva and the Keito Tenkai are staying. If I'm not mistaken:

•Regalzeva is in the Dimensional Gap with some of the ULs.

•Durmado is hiding in the ocean with some of the ULs.

•Rugatimu is hiding in a battleship near the moon.

Is that correct, or are all of them in space?

Vergil Lucifer said:
In fact whole game was just farce as it could ended with Ise use Infinity Blaster and retire all Rias team expect Crom and Rias team would be lose anyway as Rias retire.
Even if Ravel went with that strategy, it wouldn't work because Crom would have countered Infinity Blaster. If Rias retires, Crom won't get to fight Issei or Ddraig so he wouldn't have allowed it to happen.

After all he is super devil close to Erebus class in power, which put a solid fight to P DxD G.

I'd say Super Devils are more like Chief God-class at least, based on Verrine easily beating the Asura Gods and still transcending BtB Sairaorg.

Vergil Lucifer said:
No, it was usual holy sword and nothing was said about Dragon Slayer attribute as Ise would feel it if it was.
Wrong. Here's the scene from two different translations.

"Not yet!"

Kiba still hadn't given up as he created one more Holy Demonic Sword in his hand and shrouded it with a high-density aura.

xxx

"Not yet!" Even in that state, Kiba, who continued to emit a fighting spirit, created a Holy Demonic Sword in his hand, it was coated with a highly concentrated aura.

xxxx

And there's absolutely no reason it wouldn't be a Dragon Slayer sword. It's all Yuuto would use that has adequate worth against Issei and he has the capacity to make them without difficulty. Such obvious stuff doesn't need to be directly stated every time.

Vergil Lucifer said:
Even if it was Holy-Demonic Sword it stiil has no meaning as same sword was just broke by slashing Sairaog body in volume 10. Was able to easily took in hand and broken by Old Strada. And with all those characters Kiba have MUCH lesser difference in power than with current P DxD G Ise. So no matter who you look at it. It's absolute bullshit.
Then I guess CxC fighting Baraqiel, BxB Sairaorg being Maou-class and countless other things are "bullshit" because they weren't that strong previously, lmao. Are you implying that Yuuto's swords can't possibly become stronger and he somehow hit his limit that long ago despite nothing of the sort being said? I guess the only characters who can possibly become stronger are the particular ones you're biased for.

Vergil Lucifer said:
Ha-ha-ha-ha. Ise could just stand and do nothing. Kiba would we just kill himself by trying do something if Ishi didn't turn on his bullshit power level stuff and downgrade Ise to just above satan class level in this volume. In fact whole game was just farce as it could ended with Ise use Infinity Blaster and retire all Rias team expect Crom and Rias team would be lose anyway as Rias retire.
By this sort of pseudo-logic then the whole Loki arc should have ended in a single attack from Loki and/or Fenrir, Issei shouldn't have beaten Riser at all, and Issei should have died instantly from the first attack he received from Rizevim. You're so extremely and irrationally biased it's almost tragic. Issei wasn't "downgraded", he faced people who had adequate measures to be able to put up a fight. If you're in only for battles that are nothing more than measuring raw strength numbers and nothing else, then you should look for another series. Or just read the final volumes once it ends, since part of the tragedy of DxD is that it seems to be heading in this direction, which would be the worst.

Vergil Lucifer said:
Nothing strange it was stated and feat numerous times that attack from one who massively weaker than you do absolute nothing even if enemy attack is you nature weakness. Btw Rizevim also casually took Durandal blade with his hands so nothing strange that Michael couldn't do a shit to him. After all he is super devil close to Erebus class in power, which put a solid fight to P DxD G.
Issei's attack usage of holy water on Riser and his usage of Ascalon on Vali both were from someone massively weaker and yet they had amazing effect. So you're wrong here too. How come you don't complain about these? Again, bias. And Rizevim taking Durandal without an issue is still PIS, though more justified since swords in DxD rely disproportionately on the skill of the wielder to be effective, going by the 1/5 Durandal Strada used in Volume 19.

Vergil Lucifer said:
And after that Crom say that this attack was actually do nothing to him. It was just him dragonize parts that not important for him as he could easily grow one more.
Crom never said that, lol. All he said after being hit is ask why Vali wasn't going all out with EJOD. And being able to grow more parts is not a problem, the point is that he was damaged despite the massive strength difference due to the presence of affinity in the attack.

•Durmad is hiding in the ocean with some of the ULs.

•Rugatim is hiding in a battleship near the moon.

Yeah you right on this.

Crom would have countered Infinity Blaster.

He need to put an equal attack and it would be even more destructive if two of thier attacks negate each other.

I'd say Super Devils are more like Chief God-class at least, based on Verrine easily beating the Asura Gods and still transcending BtB Sairaorg.

Its just Ishi usual downgrading. Verrine actually feat herself on Erebus level who is about to equal to Typhon/Fenrir tier in Shin 4. As Rias Balor form is Chief God class by feats. Bablerith easily trash while been bored guy who is stronger than Heavenly Dragons so no way he could lose to Saira without authors downgradings while Saira has no feats and statements to be even on level of Rias Balor. All statements he has that he is above Satan class and deflect god class attack of middle tier (by feats).

And there's absolutely no reason it wouldn't be a Dragon Slayer sword

Well thats basic principle of wikis like ACF or VSB if it wasn't stated or feats - it never happened. Also I say that again but Ise would feel if it was been dragon slayer. Also even if itvwas, Gram didn't do a shit to him. How hell shity HD sword do this when he not even Satan class without Gram. And how hell such an attack work agains HD class when even Vali in EJOD could litteraly land a punch that could oneshot a Satan class and he is only Chief God class in EJOD. And HD class still trash him in that form. Difference is too high. Ravel say correct: Tactics and tricks are useless when opponent a hundred times stronger than you and you cannot inflict him damage even with his main weakness.

HOW HELL THIS IS NOT BULLSHIT?!

Then I guess CxC fighting Baraqiel, BxB Sairaorg being Maou-class and countless other things are "bullshit" because they weren't that strong previously, lmao

There are no bullshit in this and Sairaog is not Satan class (at least not current Satan class) in his BxB. All this things explained and logical.

Code:
Yuuto's swords can't possibly become stronger
I never say so but you logic is unlogical. Gram is only thing made Yuto Satan class by feats and its his most powerfull weapon far surpass his Holy-Demonic swords. And this weapon are useless agains P DxD G when who hell far more weaker weapon could work?

Issei wasn't "downgraded", he faced people who had adequate measures to be able to put up a fight. If you're in only for battles that are nothing more than measuring raw strength numbers and nothing else, then you should look for another series. Or just read the final volumes once it ends, since part of the tragedy of DxD is that it seems to be heading in this direction, which would be the worst.

Thats not even funny anymore. Tactics and tricks won't work than opponent hundred times above you and even his weakness is impossible for you to beat. Ise could just smash earth with punch and Yuto would be killed. Blast dragon shot to the ground and Yuto would be dead. All thibgs happened because author wanted to see some fight and don't care about power balance in last arc.

And yeah I already drop DxD series after reading entire Shin 4. And you right I just wait for series ended to read all volumes. Godd luck to see how Diehauser negated Infinity and while been Satan class put a fight to DxD G form which above god class.

holy water on Riser Draig transfer armor power to gauntlet so Ise wasn't really be weaker than Riser.

Vali Ascalo Vali massively holding back + Ise overload his SG before strike him with Dragon Slayer that also was been boosted by several times.

He wasn't really got damaged

However, you still lack the firepower to break through me who is called the Darkness Drago

Vergil Lucifer said:
Well thats basic principle of wikis like ACF or VSB if it wasn't stated or feats - it never happened. Also I say that again but Ise would feel if it was been dragon slayer. Also even if itvwas, Gram didn't do a shit to him. How hell shity HD sword do this when he not even Satan class without Gram. And how hell such an attack work agains HD class when even Vali in EJOD could litteraly land a punch that could oneshot a Satan class and he is only Chief God class in EJOD. And HD class still trash him in that form. Difference is too high. Ravel say correct: Tactics and tricks are useless when opponent a hundred times stronger than you and you cannot inflict him damage even with his main weakness.

HOW HELL THIS IS NOT BULLSHIT?!
We are not arguing a vs debate here, so the rules of them are irrelevant. This is an argument about narrative. In narrative, there's no reason Yuuto wouldn't have made that sword not-Dragon Slayer. And where was it said that Issei didn't feel it? He doesn't need to mention dragon slayer aura specifically, and he did say he received considerable damage from the aura that permeated just like with Gram.

What's this about Gram not doing shit to him? Did you even read the fight? Because plenty of times he mentioned the aura permeating and causing him great damage and pain. There's also the fact that this is PIS by Ishibumi or just some special quality of infinity, not of raw strength, since once again, Crom Cruach had his wing torn off by a partial attack from a massively weaker Issei just because it had dragon slayer aura in it.

Vali in EJOD never one-shotted a Maou-class with a punch, lmao. He blew back Pluto with a punch which means it was effective, but it wasn't a one-shot at all. The one-shot came from Compression Divider. And affinity is not a "trick" especially when proven to work many times in the past. And he did inflict damage. You really should read before saying this sort of stuff, because it's not even the first time you use an incorrect reference to the novel:

And, the aura of the Dragon Slayer was transmitted along with the impact through the armor! ...... A pain difficult to express, attacks my body!

xxx

Kiba's attacks only create a crack in the armor, but the impact and Dragon Slayer aura reach the interior of the armor. If this overlaps, the damage will build up, becoming unbearable intense pain!

It's not bullshit at all since the story has shown this kind of thing to work many times. If anything, Issei was upgraded to deal with it more easily, not downgraded. Try analyzing it again when you're less biased.

Vergil Lucifer said:
There are no bullshit in this and Sairaog is not Satan class (at least not current Satan class) in his BxB. All this things explained and logical.
Sairaorg in base is Ultimate-class currently according to DX.4, so logically he would be Maou-class in BxB. And even if he was not, the improvement of his base is still something that would be "bullshit" by your pseudo-logic. None of it is explained any further or with any more logic than Yuuto and Rias fighting Issei effectively. Try again.

Vergil Lucifer said:
I never say so but you logic is unlogical. Gram is only thing made Yuto Satan class by feats and its his most powerfull weapon far surpass his Holy-Demonic swords. And this weapon are useless agains P DxD G when who hell far more weaker weapon could work?
The weapon, once more and as quoted above, was not "useless" against PDxD. And even if Gram is superior to the Holy Demonic Swords in raw strength, the Dragon Slayer Holy Demonic Swords have double affinity advantage as opposed to just one, which while it might not make them keep up, it is still relevant.

Vergil Lucifer said:
Thats not even funny anymore. Tactics and tricks won't work than opponent hundred times above you and even his weakness is impossible for you to beat. Ise could just smash earth with punch and Yuto would be killed. Blast dragon shot to the ground and Yuto would be dead. All thibgs happened because author wanted to see some fight and don't care about power balance in last arc.
CxC Issei proved you wrong against Crom Cruach, lol. And how come you don't bring up these complaints when Issei without armor survives not one, but several attacks from the Super Devil Rizevim? Pure bias is what rules your opinions, which makes them irrelevant. Try next time when you actually care about consistency instead of just caring about Issei not one-shotting everyone just because he has a bigger raw strength number.

Vergil Lucifer said:
holy water on Riser Draig transfer armor power to gauntlet so Ise wasn't really be weaker than Riser.

Vali Ascalon Vali massively holding back + Ise overload his SG before strike him with Dragon Slayer that also was been boosted by several times.

He wasn't really got damaged

However, you still lack the firepower to break through me who is called the Darkness Dragon
Even in Incomplete Balance Breaker Issei was still only comparable to Riser at most, and the power Ddraig had left for Issei was textually just a "bit", so there's no way that was equivalent to Riser's total strength.

Vali holding back is irrelevant because holding back doesn't magically make you less durable. If a bear isn't trying to kill you it doesn't mean you can do more damage to it with your hands. And overloading his armor simply meant that he couldn't use Divide anymore as it wouldn't process the excess correctly, Vali's own power remained.

He was damaged. One of his wings got straight up torn off, how is that not being damaged? He even says it was a good attack, and the quote you provided simply means that it wasn't enough to beat him. And this was with only a half-blast, for that matter.

You still haven't replied to how you don't complain about Issei without armor taking attacks from Rizevim several times. Is your bias so much you can't address it?

You still haven't replied to how you don't complain about Issei without armor taking attacks from Rizevim several times. Is your bias so much you can't address it?

Because it's also bullshit. Should I even mention it? Authors usually made such things.

there's no reason Yuuto wouldn't have made that sword not-Dragon Slayer

He wasn't do this when use boosters lol. And nothing was mention cause Ise always mention it as with Gram case. Say whatever you want it would be still only you vision and not fact of novel.

Also you already miss whole thing as my point was Yuto should be able to pierce DxD G armor with HD sword as even Gram wasn't be able to do this. So yeah it still bullshit.

Dragon Slayer Holy Demonic Swords have double affinity advantage as opposed to just one

No, cause Holy attribute is not work on dragons armor and it was stated numerous times in early volumes. So not double affinity and Holy attribute begin to work AFTER pierce his shoulder. HIS REAL BODY.

There's also the fact that this is PIS by Ishibumi or just some special quality of infinity, not of raw strength

Nothing PIS here. Ise just hundred of times stronger than him. I have no problems with Gram made cracks and transmited aura to his much weaker body in aura and made him feel pain. But fight still PIS as Ise could just erase him in one go with his power as Sairaog did in Vol.10 where difference between him and Kiba wasn't as great. As between Ultimate class Kiba and HD class Ise.

He was damaged.

No he wasn't

ÒüáÒüîÒÇüµÜùÚ╗ÆÚ¥ìÒü¿þº░ÒüòÒéîÒüƒõ┐║ÒéÆþ¬üþá┤ÒüÖÒéïÒü½Òü»Òü¥ÒüáÒü¥Òüáþü½ÕèøÒüîÞÂ│ÒéèÒü¬ÒüäÒü¿ÒüôÒéìÒüá

However you firepower is not enought break through defense of me who called a Darkness Dragon.

þ¬üþá┤ÒüÖÒéï - break through enemy defenses; penetrate

þü½Õèø - Fire power

ÞÂ│ÒéèÒü¬Òüä - not enough

ÒééÒü«ÒéÆÚúƒÒéëÒüúÒüªÒééÒé▒Òâ¡ÒââÒü¿ÒüùÒüªÒéäÒüîÒéïÒü¬ÒéôÒüªÒéê……ÒââÒÇé

And he, even taking on such an attack, stands as if nothing had happened...

Vali in EJOD never one-shotted a Maou-class with a punch

He was:

Crom exchanged blows with Vali at high speed; punches, knee strikes, elbow strikes, and even head butts were all thrown at his opponent! It was a battle of such extraordinary speed that the naked eye could barely keep up! Those punches and kicks — even an ultimate-class Devil, no, perhaps even a Maou-class being would not be able to endure direct hits from all of these blows.

Same as Thanatos was fear Ise oneshot him with any of his attack in P DxD G despite he was middle God class in terms of power no same level as Nyx, Loki or Artemis.

Sairaorg in base is Ultimate-class

He was already around that level in Vol.10 so nothing strange. But he has not feats to put his BxB to current Satan class. He maybe on Barakiel level now or so, cause his power in BtB mode in Shin is same as in Vol.21 by statements and feats. So his BxB power shouldn't change much from that time and he was been trashed by true satan class in BxB. So no bullshit here it was feat before that.

On other hand all Kiba has before that is fight agains fodders like Biko and wasn't able to defeat him instantly with all his power and speed he have.

care about consistency

I'm taking care about correct power balance and correlations between feats and statements. All I see in last arc after volume 21 where power balance was almost perfect aside from some cases, is parade of PIS created because author made MC too powerfull in one go.

no way that was equivalent to Riser's total strength.

Not far away from him still.

And overloading his armor simply meant that he couldn't use Divide

No, he made this so increasing speed of his ability to dump excess energy, which weakened defence of his armor.

Vergil Lucifer said:
Because it's also bullshit. Should I even mention it? Authors usually made such things.
If you can admit to that and complain consistently, then I don't have more to argue here. So long as you criticize it equally.

I'm still siding with Vergil on the issue of the holy-demonic sword piercing Pseudo DxD. Don't have much of a problem with Rias vs Issei; it was too short but it was always going to be a delicate match.

But the worst could be yet to come. For me, Diehauser negating power of infinity and Sairaorg potentially damaging Indra would be much more worse.

Vergil Lucifer said:

•Durmad is hiding in the ocean with some of the ULs.

•Rugatim is hiding in a battleship near the moon.

Yeah you right on this.
It would be ironic if Regalzeva is somehow maintaining the Dimensional Gap.

I hope they will fight Rugatim in space, but I wonder how Ishibumi would handle the battles against Durmad and Regalzeva.

Also, Ise can't breath in space, can he? Because if he could, then why does he say he would die from blowing up the planet?

Yes, I don't think the characters from Earth can breathe in space.

But I was wondering if they could equip Ryuuteimaru with an artificial oxygen source, and do something similar for others. Azazel easily made a UFO and Zeoticus said he modified Sirzechs' car to be capable of space travel in one of the Fantasia Heroine stories. Grigori and Underworld researchers could come up with something....

I've already gotten my hopes up so I'm just hoping Ishibumi can make it happen, lol. Maybe certain beings from FxF can survive in space too.

Oh, Ishibumi actually made a tweet about Issei possibly going to space. I hope he's not just trolling.

So, is it fine to consider anyone capable of defeating battle type gods to be Chief God-class? Example, Trihexa's split bodies and prime Vasco.

I think that would make way too large of a range, and still has too little to clarify. I mean, Trihexa's split bodies are considered far above god-class beings still, and Strada when compared to Apollon (who is a Chief God), was still pressured against the same opponents, while Apollon outclassed them by fighting with just a hand.

I hope we can see Mephisto Pheles in action in Slash Dog, he gives off a feeling of being Maou-class and I wonder what his ability is.

Rias did say it's possible for him to develop a method of teleporting along with accelerating time.

Hey I have a suggestion

Large Town level with Dragon Shot (Stated to possess the firepower of a High-class devil; made a big hole on a mountain) Based on the English version of the light novel "The demonic-power ball that missed its target went towards the mountain next to the one we are on, and—.

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANG!!

The mountain blows up while making a huge sound and blast!!

Eh! Eh? Eeeeeeeeeeeeh!?

……A single shot of demonic-power I shot out blew away a single mountain……The mountain has a huge hole in it. It changes the view of it.

……Eh? Are you for real? It actually blew it up? It's a mountain, you know? A mountain."

However in the Japanese raw scan it's states that the whole mountain was destroyed here

-õ┐║Òü«µö¥ÒüúÒüƒÚ¡öÕèøÒü«õ©ÇµÆâÒüîÒÇüÕ▒▒Òü▓Òü¿ÒüñÒüúÒéƵÂêÒüùÚúøÒü░ÒüùÒüªÒüùÒü¥ÒüúÒüƒ……ÒÇé|ÕñºÒüìÒüŵîƒÒéîÒüƒÕ¢ó|ÒéƵ«ïÒüÖÕ▒▒ÒÇéÚó¿µÖ»ÒüîÕñºÒüìÒüÅÕñëÒéÅÒüúÒüªÒüùÒü¥ÒüúÒüƒÒÇé……´╝ƒÒé©Òüº´╝ƒ_Òé©ÒüºµÂêÒüùÚúøÒéôÒüÿÒéâÒüúÒüƒÒü«´╝ƒÕ▒▒ÒüáÒéê´╝ƒÒüèÕ▒▒ÒüáÒéê´╝ƒÒüéÒü¥ÒéèÒü«Õç║µØÑõ║ïÒü½Õæåµ░ùÒü½ÕÅûÒéëÒéîÒéïõ┐║ÒÇé[Reset]Òâ¬Òé╗ÒââÒâê

-A single blow of my magical power erased a mountain ... A mountain that leaves | a large sandwiched shape. The landscape has changed a lot. ......? Di? _ Did you erase it with Ji? Is it a mountain? Is it a mountain? I am taken aback by too many events. [Reset] Reset

So it's never stated that it had a huge hole in it it was just a mistranslation and even in the Russian Translation it's states the whole mountain was destroyed as well

ðôð¥ÐÇð░ ð▓ðÀð¥ÐÇð▓ð░ð╗ð░ÐüÐî Ðü ð¥ð│ÐÇð¥ð╝ð¢Ðïð╝ ÐÇðÁð▓ð¥ð╝! A? ðÉ? ðºÐéð¥ ðÀð░ ÐàÐÇðÁð¢Ðî ?! ðÆð¥ð╗ÐêðÁð▒ð¢Ðïð╣ Ðêð░ÐÇ, ðÀð░ð┐ÐâÐëðÁð¢ð¢Ðïð╣ ð╝ð¢ð¥ð╣, ÐÇð░ðÀÐÇÐâÐêð©ð╗ ð▓ÐüÐÄ ð│ð¥ÐÇÐâ ... ð» ð▒Ðâð║ð▓ð░ð╗Ðîð¢ð¥ ð©ðÀð╝ðÁð¢ð©ð╗ ð╗ð░ð¢ð┤Ðêð░ÐäÐé ð▓ÐüðÁð╣ ð│ð¥ÐÇð¢ð¥ð╣ ÐåðÁð┐ð© !!! A? ðÆÐï ÐêÐâÐéð©ÐéðÁ? ðöðÁð╣ÐüÐéð▓ð©ÐéðÁð╗Ðîð¢ð¥ ð▓ðÀð¥ÐÇð▓ð░ð╗ð© ð│ð¥ÐÇÐâ ?! ð¡Ðéð¥ ð│ð¥ÐÇð░, ð▓ðÁÐÇð¢ð¥? Mountain !!! ð» ð▒Ðïð╗ ð┐ÐÇð¥ÐüÐéð¥ ð¥ÐêðÁð╗ð¥ð╝ð╗ðÁð¢ Ðâð▓ð©ð┤ðÁð¢ð¢Ðïð╝.

The mountain exploded with a huge roar! A? Eh ?! What the **** ?! The magic ballI launched by me destroyed the whole mountain ... I literally changed the landscape of the whole mountain range !!! A? Are you kidding? Truly blew up a mountain ?! This is a mountain, right? Mountain!!! I was just dumbfounded by what I saw.

Which makes the U.S translation a huge mistranslation even in the manga the whole mountain was destroyed and it follows the novel a lot better

8FCB6F7E-0AA5-470D-AF75-3B7A78E2401B
8DC2DF6F-E86F-4354-A75D-49304C59B65B

Nah, he doesn't. If it's AxA, Revelation Barrier can probably block it.

Hmm, I dunno...maybe the Yen Press version would confirm. Problem is that the anime shows it as a huge hole in the mountain.

@Vergil

Can you confirm that from the raws?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back