• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

High School D×D Discussion Thread #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
guys the difference between dragon king class and maou class is crazy Volume 21 As for his opponent, Bedeze hadn't even expended one percent of his total demonic energy, so he had plenty of headroom.

Obviously. I mean, even in the Maou-class tier alone, BxB Azazel one-shotted a Maou-class Cattleya (w/ Ophis' snake) with ease.

And before that, Cattleya easily vaporised base Azazel's attacks by literally only moving her arm slightly; she didn't even launch an actual attack or anything. So it's not weird for a Maou-class to totally outclass an Ultimate-class.

It's like trying to compare current CxC Issei to Volume 10 CxC Issei.

also who is stronger between bedeze (or roygun with king piece) vs pluto grim reaper( who surpasses maous) . am trying to compare who is stronger between Breakdown the Beast sairaorg and Ejod vali.

Pluto is easily stronger than either of them; he's on par with BxB Azazel who thrashed a Maou-class Cattleya.

So Pluto > Roygun >= Bedeze. Roygun could have been the second ranker because she's smarter than Bedeze and Crack works on Hole, maybe even both but I think they should be comparable in strength.

I'm not sure you can accurately determine who's stronger between both.

BtB Sairaorg showed equal power to Shooting Star's God-class attack, and EJO Vali stomped a Maou-class Pluto and was stated to be God-class.

I guess you could say they're probably comparable to each other for now.

Trihexa102 said:
guys the difference between dragon king class and maou class is crazy Volume 21 As for his opponent, Bedeze hadn't even expended one percent of his total demonic energy, so he had plenty of headroom.
The difference is considerable, but that simply means that Bedeze hadn't used up one percent of his total resource, not that his strength is a hundred times Dragon King-class because demonic power is only one aspect that can contribute to a Devil's strength. Resource quantity doesn't necessarily translate to strength either as there's also the issue of how much can be shown as output.

Reread Volume 16 in japanese, well I again think that Evie x Etoulde in parallel universe, not another planet and path to it cleary stated to be through Space between Dimension's - GR domain. Evies still callled DxD world as planet. I guess ExE planet is from parallel universe.

Hmmmm...

Eh, I guess we could know for sure in the next volume; Sefaira should give us some information on ExE and also FxF.

If these double letter names were all sunshine and rainbows the names would be for girly sounding groups lol

Dandy x Daisies

Ebony x Equestrians

Fancy x Fairies

Talking about fairies, I'm wondering if FxF could also have creatures similar to those.

Ishibumi never explored fairies in DxD anyway.

So, does anyone know what naming convention Icheibumi is using for the ExE characters? It seems very alien (It should given that it's a foreign world).

Jem La Dore said:
Because both their names are a combination of relative's names. Bouruto's name is Japanese for Bolt which refers to Neji whose names means Screw.
Ex's name meaning lies on two aspects: a shortened form of Rias' ultimate technique, Extinguisher Star, or an amalgamation of Issei and Sirzechs' diphthong on their names (I for Issei, "kusu" for Sirzechs (Saazekusu).
Yes? I always thought that the name "Ex" is based on the first two letters of the name of one of the Gundams.
"Gundam Exia" in Gundam WOO

Nope. Anyway, I've come to conclusion that there's barenly anyone to speculate who will become one of Irina's servants. Teodoro is a half-angel, but given his position and young age, he's not joining. All other known angels are already in servience to a seraph. Jeanne? Hmm. Being an angel would fit her appearance, but don't see her leaving the Hero Faction. Lint is tricky because she's an extra Joker. We don't know the whole deal with that but if anyone could join Irina's angel peerage, Lint has the highest chance.

It's not like the Hero Faction can stay together forever; they've already stopped doing what Cao Cao assembled them for in the first place. I wouldn't be surprised if they permanently disband after the tournament.

I guess we'd see new characters for Irina's team, like Gasper's.

Talking about that, do you think she and Irina could become Seraphs in the future. Irina is already an Ultimate-class Angel and Lint is a rare silver-winged type with a Longinus.

I believe it's possible.

On Irina. In EX, it was said her life has become comparable to that of an office lady who comes home late at night exhausted, as she's so busy with her work in heaven that she's almost never seen, and thus only comes home on occasion where she does nothing but sleep. This could imply she does become a Seraph and that's why she's so busy. If there's no Seven Great Seraphs system (which I do theroise could happen) then Gabriel would most likely retire and her seat taken by Irina making her Irina Gabriel.

Michael's seat would no doubt go to Dulio making him the next Archangel. He has golden wings like Michael and the strongest angel and has leadership experience and is the most pure-hearted and kind-hearted reincarnated angel, so being Heaven's leader fits him. That would make him Archangel Dulio Michael.

Oh, that's true; they could simply increase the number of Seraphs to reward deserving angels like the upcoming Maou system.

I doubt Bennia will get anything significant, considering Irina, who has a "superior" role to her, hasn't ever acquired anything which was really relevant.

Maybe they're talking about the manga.

Jem La Dore said:
DX 6 cover will be Griselda, Jeanne, Lavinia or Natsume. I'm calling it.
I'm sure Slash Dog girls won't take any DxD cover...why Jeanne though?

DX 6 will be about Cao Cao vs Surtr, Ruval vs Typhon and Tobio vs Dulio. DX covers have only featured women and the only women in DX.6 who have an illustration/anime appearance will be on the cover; to add, only girls who are actually in a DX volume in general will have a chance to be on the cover. These are Jeanne, Griselda and Lavinia in DX.6's case. You can stratch Natsume she doesn't have an illustration in DxD. Maybe Dulio, Cao Cao or Tobio may perhaps be feautred giving us the first DX cover featuring a guy. But it will most likely be a girl.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back