• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

High School D×D Discussion Thread #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, "Boobs Possibilities" top from new Dragon Magazine:

First nomination: "Size"

Gold: Akeno Himejima

Silver: Lavinia Reni

Bronze: Rias Gremory

Second nomination: "Sensitivity"

Gold: Ravel Phenex

Silver: Akeno Himejima

Bronze: Ingvild Leviathan

Third nomination: "expressiveness"

Gold: Koneko Toujo

Silver: Ophis

Bronze: Kunou

Fouth nomination: "Tolerance"

Gold: Rias Gremory

Silver: Rosswiesse

Bronze: Yasaka

Fifth nomination: "Boldness"

Gold: Xenovia Quarta

Silver: Irina Shidou

Bronze: Asia Argento

Pictures for this

Also Tobio in new SD manga chapter is ultimate badass. Truly Chad.

Vergil Lucifer said:
Second nomination: "Sensitivity"

Gold: Ravel Phenex
Naturally, Best Girl wins in the most important category.

And I remember that segment from the novel. It was already pretty great there, but the manga truly brings it to a whole new level. Lord Kikurage is truly a God among men.

Durmado is 1000m, right? I believe that would make him the biggest kaiju in the series so far.

Or was it Rugatimu?

ÒÇÉWell, forget about that. After all, one of the [Keito Tenkai] Sea Prime Dynasty Durmad also made quite a mess right after arriving.ÒÇæ

The image that appeared in the middle of the bridge showed an enormous marine organism (about 100 meters) that had sunk an American cruiser in the Pacific Ocean―no, an enormous machine life-form similar to a marine organism, [Keito Tenkai]'s Sea Prime Dynasty Durmad.

It looks like Durmad equipped a huge set of armour and went on a rampage. [Keito Tenkai] Rugadim as well as Durmad have several external armors which they equip on their core body. They use them depending on the fight.

Just checked that out and yeah...lmao.

Vergil Lucifer said:
ÒÇÉWell, forget about that. After all, one of the [Keito Tenkai] Sea Prime Dynasty Durmad also made quite a mess right after arriving.ÒÇæ

The image that appeared in the middle of the bridge showed an enormous marine organism (about 100 meters) that had sunk an American cruiser in the Pacific Ocean―no, an enormous machine life-form similar to a marine organism, [Keito Tenkai]'s Sea Prime Dynasty Durmad.

It looks like Durmad equipped a huge set of armour and went on a rampage. [Keito Tenkai] Rugadim as well as Durmad have several external armors which they equip on their core body. They use them depending on the fight.
Oh, so I misremembered. Guess Ruma is still the biggest mech we know of in ExE then.

I wonder who killed the guy's dog though. Sinking a cruiser outta nowhere for fun, lol.

I have a question and I would like you to clarify it if it is not too much trouble, why do you take the feat of liban crocell valid?

Crocell says that while his eyes glow.

[……..Ability of gravity……]

Rossweisse-san tries to activate a magic-circle under her foot while under the gravity.

[I won't let you! I will also freeze you!]

Crocell activates a magic-circle in his hand, and ice was formed on Rossweisse-san's feet! The ice wraps around Rossweisse-san's legs!

[……If I remember correctly, you are a magic swordsman!]

Rossweisse-san smiles fearlessly at Crocell who is charging at her with his sword drawn.

[I'm a Crocell plus a mage, and a mix-blood who has human blood running through me! Add to that, I'm good at swordsmanship! And one more thing, the power of gravity is my Sacred Gear! [Gravity Jail]!]

"His Sacred Gear causes gravity changes to the place he looks! His ability will continue until he has you out of his sight! Be careful!"

Buchou says that to Rossweisse-san through the earphone. His ability is similar to Gasper's ability. It's not like it stops time, but it's enough to stop the movement of his opponents.

Next to them, Koneko-chan was dodging Balam's attack swiftly, and she was giving him senjutsu punches one by one.

Uwaa, he swings his thick arm around so much, that Giant-san!

[…….I know. I've already been told about Crocell's Sacred Gear ability from Governor-Azazel. ―Also an ability which uses sight has a weakness which is very easy to exploit!]

Even though she's under the gravity, Rossweisse-san activates a magic-circle with her trembling hands!

FLASH! A flash lightens the surroundings

[You are too naïve, sister! Mirror!]

A mirror appears from the magic-circle which is in Crocell's hand, and he tries to block the light.

[Due to the characteristics of my ability, I have powers to cover those weaknesses. That's why I have summoned a mirror.]

Crocell smirks.

Rossweisse-san's attack was seen through…?(dxd volumen 10,life 3 part 6)

Here it is noted that Rossweisse first invoked a magic circle before launching his attack of light and more that he was being affected by gravity ... as Crocel is a magic swordsman, he could have recognized the type of spell and be ready to counter it.

I would really appreciate if you clarify it.

As far as I know, magic circles don't identify the spell being used. They identify the magic system/language being used such as when differentiating between norse magic circles from others, but never for the specific spell type being used. Aside from that, how is her being affected by the gravity relevant here?

Beyond this, the reason Crocell's feat is taken as valid is because it's not taken on its own, but alongside the light speed statements from Vali in Volumes 3, 4 and 6. These two feats support one another due to the similar subject matter and range.

Akeno has the strongest confirmed size at 102 cm, alongside Suzaku who is the samae. Yasaka and Roygun don't have confirmed sizes and they haven't been stated to be any bigger.

Demonicjester01 said:
As far as I know, magic circles don't identify the spell being used. They identify the magic system/language being used such as when differentiating between norse magic circles from others, but never for the specific spell type being used. Aside from that, how is her being affected by the gravity relevant here?
Beyond this, the reason Crocell's feat is taken as valid is because it's not taken on its own, but alongside the light speed statements from Vali in Volumes 3, 4 and 6. These two feats support one another due to the similar subject matter and range.
who claims the speed of light of vali in volume 6? since in volume 3 issei who says that speed and the issei of that time was a complete novice to identify the different speeds.

and the one in volume 4 was kiba, who at that time was also much weaker than his current version to be a reliable source.

yDemonicjester01 said:
Akeno has the strongest confirmed size at 102 cm, alongside Suzaku who is the samae. Yasaka and Roygun don't have confirmed sizes and they haven't been stated to be any bigger.

yea but it very clear who is bigger between akeno and yasaka , u dont need someone to tell u that, just that Ishi still hasnt revealed their measurements.

Did Tobio split the mountain here?

Aiming at Augusta——at Lavinia, Tobio had performed a large downwards swing with his scythe. Tobio's slashing attack produced a shock wave which, passing clear through her body, headed behind her, through the trees straight ahead for a long distance, all the way to the mountain itself, producing an enormous straight line of track where it passed.

…….

……After a single beat, a darkish aura leaked out of Lavinia's body.

Narration says it caused a split through where it passed, which includes the trees and the mountain.

Af review said:
who claims the speed of light of vali in volume 6? since in volume 3 issei who says that speed and the issei of that time was a complete novice to identify the different speeds.
and the one in volume 4 was kiba, who at that time was also much weaker than his current version to be a reliable source.
Yuuto is the one who mentioned Vali being light speed in Volume 6:

"The sound of Hakuryuukou which echoes through the area. At the same time, it feels like Ise-kun's power reduced quite a lot. Vali must have touched Ise-kun at the speed of light and activated his ability."

Yuuto at this time was fast enough to blitz the Chimera Freed and cut him to literal pieces before anyone noticed what had happened, even Freed himself. This is the Chimera Freed who had already eaten up Diodora's Knights without receiving a single injury and absorbed their speed in the process too.

You also got the statements wrong. It was Yuuto who stated Vali being speed of light in Volume 3, and Issei in Volume 4. And regardless of their perceived inexperience in such a thing, the intent of the author is extremely clear in mentioning Vali to be light speed on so many different occasions, especially when "speed of light" is not his hyperbolic statement of choice.

Trihexa102 said:
yea but it very clear who is bigger between akeno and yasaka , u dont need someone to tell u that, just that Ishi still hasnt revealed their measurements.
This "very clear" perception you have is only from the anime, so no. Until we have confirmed numbers, saying Yasaka and Roygun (who doesn't even have an illustration....), characters who have had no comparisons made between their sizes compared to the confirmed characters, are bigger than the confirmed highest size, is nonsense.

Demonicjester01 said:
Af review said:
Yuuto is the one who mentioned Vali being light speed in Volume 6:
"The sound of Hakuryuukou which echoes through the area. At the same time, it feels like Ise-kun's power reduced quite a lot. Vali must have touched Ise-kun at the speed of light and activated his ability."

Yuuto at this time was fast enough to blitz the Chimera Freed and cut him to literal pieces before anyone noticed what had happened, even Freed himself. This is the Chimera Freed who had already eaten up Diodora's Knights without receiving a single injury and absorbed their speed in the process too.

You also got the statements wrong. It was Yuuto who stated Vali being speed of light in Volume 3, and Issei in Volume 4. And regardless of their perceived inexperience in such a thing, the intent of the author is extremely clear in mentioning Vali to be light speed on so many different occasions, especially when "speed of light" is not his hyperbolic statement of choice.

Trihexa102 said:
This "very clear" perception you have is only from the anime, so no. Until we have confirmed numbers, saying Yasaka and Roygun (who doesn't even have an illustration....), characters who have had no comparisons made between their sizes compared to the confirmed characters, are bigger than the confirmed highest size, is nonsense.
Vali's speed of light makes sense, and there is nothing that so far claims that one can identify the spell from their magic circle ... so I am happy, thanks for the clarification.

Given how Le Fay didn't get the volume cover last time out, Ravel may not get it as well. So I'm thinking Roygun or maybe even Bennia for the next cover.

Diehauser would probably target Roygun as well. I'd be a bit disappointed if Roygun doesn't get an illustration, but it's just a matter of time in any case.

Trihexa102 said:

well to u its nonsense i guess, but i dont need the author to tell me something i can notice with my eyes and who's to say that ishibumi didnt affirm them about how Yasaka was potrayed. sorry but as far as i see it yasaka is the biggest, just that how big she is , isnt known yet.

I am curious about the volume of elmenhilde, I say I do not think they will go directly to indra ... nebiros and the malbranche will make their presentation?

Hopefully, they will. The Nebiros guy seemed pretty wary of DxD, so I'm not sure how the Malebranche will be activated now. It could be that Euclid decides to take advantage of the chaos after Great Red's death and kidnaps Grayfia or something, idk.

I've seen ideas about the Malebranche being used to empower certain devils for the ExE battle, which seems logical to me. Although Ishibumi's set up the battle against Longinus possessors in DxD Zero, so I feel like it'll still happen.

They could go to Romania for Elmen's volume. I don't see what else fits better and Vol 23 already touched upon her troubles.

I think Issei's would be probably his dragon form. Since he's finally awakened Great Red's power in his body, he might be able to transform into a 100m dragon with the power of infinity and dreams. ExE is obvious. I can't wait for the BG announcement "[Ero! Ero! Ero!]", lmao.

I can see Vali getting the Malebranche. He can't equal or surpass Dragon Gods with just DxD L on short notice. Lilith is also with Ajuka and Zekram, so that's a possibility as well. Although she's in bad condition.

So much for Ophis saying DxD was the final form... goddammit Ishibumi...

I don't know how Ishibumi would make Vali use stuff like the Malebranche without betraying his character's espoused values. It's a dead end there.

It is definitely the final armour, and I'm pretty sure Ishibumi wouldn't change that after Ophis' statement. Issei's always had two "? ? ?" in Ishibumi's blog after Ophis' statement. So basically, there would be no reason for Ishibumi to say DxD is the final form in Vol 3 and then add another form in the blog when Vol 3 was released.

A complete dragonification is just my guess as I can't think of anything else. He's a dragon, so dragonification is something he's supposed to have naturally. Dragonification also means no mech piloting, which I'm happy with.

Personally, I think Vali reaching or surpassing Dragon Gods with what he has currently would be bullshit. At most, I can see DxD L reaching that level after many years. But I really hope he doesn't surpass that level with Maouification alone.

Speaking of the "? ? ?", I believe Gasper and Tobio both have one of those? Pretty curious about it.

Given how Le Fay didn't get the volume cover last time out, Ravel may not get it as well. So I'm thinking Roygun or maybe even Bennia for the next cover.

Le Fay didn't get cover cause she get one on DX.5 volume which is pretty much almost one volume before Shin 4.

Ok so main juice from the magazine is the SS "Better Fortune! Gremory Real Estate".

I already post this in previous thread. You late.

final form

She said more like "Absolute form" or Ultimate form. But still without external power ups this is truly his final form and AxA just, as Ophis said, external equal embodiement of power (Great Red power).

Vali getting the Malebranche

I hear this theory thousand times and always say that it would be out of character for Vali.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back