• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

High School D×D Discussion Thread #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
@PrinceMarthofAltea You're using Google Translate for the Japanese which is pretty unreliable, especially in the part that mentions the whole in English. What does "A mountain that leaves | a large sandwiched shape." even mean in this context? It makes no sense and yet this is the part that would involve the hole. You should search for a better translation of this first.

Also:

"And in the anime he boosted himself while the manga and novel he didn't do so and the anime is not canon to the novel anyway." This is entirely wrong, as he did Boost himself in the novel:

"Ise, activate your Sacred Gear before the mock battle. Let's see……we will start the battle two minutes after you activate your Sacred Gear."

"Y-Yes."

I make my Boosted Gear appear on my left arm just like Buchou orders me to.

"Boost!"

[Boost!!]

The Sacred Gear makes a sound at my words, and I can feel the power coming into my body. With this my power has doubled.

Ten seconds later.

[Boost!!]

My power doubles again. The power I can feel from my Sacred Gear runs through my body.

I got my twelfth power up after Buchou ordered me to power up. Then Buchou orders me to "Stop" my Sacred Gear's power up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back