• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

High 8-C Doubles Tournament!

Weekly teams just get randomly determined for tis one

Not to be a party pooper, but isn't adding in Shulk a little unfair? His precognition and Clairvoyance abilities are provided by Zanza, who views all Of time on an omnipresent scale.

Basically those abilities are broken for this bracket.

Ryley went in like, 5 minutes ago from Weekly ovo

>sees Voldemort

So...the insta-death hax guy? Yep, that seems fair.

..forgot to add Homura

Homura gets priority assuming I counted right Homura's the last spot

Hmm finally this is starting.

Okay, for my 2 characters I'll add Aang in his Base Season 3 form, and I don't really have another that I know about so just for Weekly I'll add Ruby Rose in her Volume 4-5 form.

His death-hax is via a beam

Plus I think TLR's a bigger threat than him tbh

> Starman Deluxe and Meteor Man

Rip, I'm dead. Thank goodness Starman Deluxe has summoning and starts with PK Starstorm, but I don't think it will do much...

yes but

the fact that

the Star Man and the Meteor Man combined is amazing by itself

Just a note that Sly Marbo is not gonna be in the tournament and TLR's new partner is now Han Jee-Ha.

The issue with Sly Marbo is that his file is rather outdated and given his status idk if we're taking all the imperial propaganda at face value. If we are, Sly Marbo isn't even tier 8, and this was with me taking a cursory look at what I could find on him.

Back