• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mash rework

Status
Not open for further replies.
Missing the Optional Equipment Magic Kerchief for the Equipment.

After thinking about it; the the justification for Elasticity is more Body Control so Elasticity should be removed and the justification be moved to Body Control

For the Afterimage Creation under the "With Bracelet" tabber, the second example should be removed since it is reductant as it is the justification for Afterimage Creation for Unlimited Physical Mode tabber

There is tiny formatting issue. The space between AP and speed is a lot, might wanna reduce it.

Bolding abilities, not bad, not bad.

Deconstruction resistance... Idk. Just because they are able to destroy their surroundings due to sheer ap/presence, it doesn't mean they are deconstructing matter or somesuch. Although I would like to see some proper attack reflection feats. If anything, it should be attack reflection negation or something and not really resistance?

Why does he have Class Z ls? I can't see a calc for it. There is scaling but not explained too well imo. And also, if he has class Z Ls, why not tier 5 Ap then? LS can be converted to AP (tho not the other way around)

I would add superhuman or something to the stamina.

Does the equipment really need to be in tabbers like that? Can just be added normally i think

Rest seems alright to me

There is tiny formatting issue. The space between AP and speed is a lot, might wanna reduce it.

Bolding abilities, not bad, not bad.

Deconstruction resistance... Idk. Just because they are able to destroy their surroundings due to sheer ap/presence, it doesn't mean they are deconstructing matter or somesuch. Although I would like to see some proper attack reflection feats. If anything, it should be attack reflection negation or something and not really resistance?

Why does he have Class Z ls? I can't see a calc for it. There is scaling but not explained too well imo. And also, if he has class Z Ls, why not tier 5 Ap then? LS can be converted to AP (tho not the other way around)

I would add superhuman or something to the stamina.

Does the equipment really need to be in tabbers like that? Can just be added normally i think

Rest seems alright to me
Lifting strength seems to come from the force of Levis' Railgun? And since Mash deflected it, he'd scale above it.

The LS comes from his overcoming the force of Domina's magic, which is naturally above Lévis's Third Line

Lévis's Third Line had a magnetic force "several times" stronger than most magics, which would logically scale above the repelling force the Invariable Railgun uses to throw its attacks. Which is consistent with the fact that Levis, does not believe that Mash can break the force of his armor and to support what he believes Lévis mentions about being "several times" superior; You also don't need to be tier 5 to have Class Z, take mori jin as a exemple

And this is explained:
Lévis's Third Line scales to the energy of the Invariable Railgun as lifting strength due to the fact that it is considered something from another level and that it has a magnetic force several times stronger than most magics. This would include his own Invariable Railgun, since he believed that Mash could not break his armor even though a few seconds ago he repelled the force of his Secondth, which is even stated that follow the Lorentz Law. And although Lévis's Third Line does not follow the same law, it would still scale thanks to the declaration of being far above anything
It's not something he can do by himself, so eh
Just because they are able to destroy their surroundings due to sheer ap/presence
I mean, the aura destroyed sound-based spells and created a pretty smooth crater. I don't think this is just AP
If anything, it should be attack reflection negation
Isn't the same?

mean, the aura destroyed sound-based spells and created a pretty smooth crater. I don't think this is just AP
I think listing those on the file will be better

Isn't the same?
Kinda but not really at the same time.

Lévis's Third Line had a magnetic force "several times" stronger than most magics, which would logically scale above the repelling force the Invariable Railgun uses to throw its attacks.
I mean sure, but where does the class z come from? Like is there a calc for it? Cause that seems wayy too high as it is right now.

You might want to link that.

But the stuff about LS and thing... Well, if you can lift something as heavy as a moon, first you would need the durability for it to withstand its weight and gravity. Which can also be used to scale AP from.

But it's in the profile, and in bold

No, you don't need to. Lifting the moon is just an example from the page, but you by nature only need to lift something as heavy as 1e+21 kg, which is not tier 5, only tier 6 at best if you calculate using GPE. Mori Jin is Class Z with 6-B AP for exemple

Last edited:
I am unsure about deconstruction; I think it should have a valid statement similar to Yugo's case. There are cases where aura is just destroyed surrounding mostly AP-based which are common in fiction.
I guess the other things could work.

Why? It is stated to be able to pulverize the surroundings and shown as destroying spells that are even sound-based

It looks like the magic is just destroying the surroundings. I don't think we should take pulverizing as a reason to assign decon to this when other verses have statements similar to this as well where a characters attack will be described as "its gonna pulverize us" or "if that hits we'll be pulverized". It's just hyping up the attack as being strong to me at least. The raw may give better context for what its going for but the English rn just seems like its tryna add intensity to the magics power.

It looks like the magic is just destroying the surroundings. I don't think we should take pulverizing as a reason to assign decon to this when other verses have statements similar to this as well where a characters attack will be described as "its gonna pulverize us" or "if that hits we'll be pulverized". It's just hyping up the attack as being strong to me at least. The raw may give better context for what its going for but the English rn just seems like its tryna add intensity to the magics power.
What about the part where Rayn- I mean Rain's aura destroys Margarete's sound magic just by presence alone?

Deconstruction is the ability to break something down into smaller parts.

The extent of this ability can vary from user to user. Some can only break down physical things like matter while others can interact with metaphysical objects like the soul.
The point is

It is stated that by the magic simply using a physical form the surroundings are pulverized. Simple. If we accept things like "break down the surroundings" as deconstruction, I see nothing wrong here

In the scene of Raymen destroying sound-based magic, it is noticeable that the surrounding magic is being deformed, not simply repelled, up to the point where the magic disappears

It says repel and we see the music notes get repelled not decon. This feels too inconsistent and not at all based on something the verse is implying to be decon.

I think this rule clarified it, from here:
  • Even if a character has the potential to reach a certain tier, the use of any tier between that tier and the one it scales to is not allowed. For example, Avatar of Calamity cannot be used in a vs thread with a tier between High 7-A and 2-A or Unknown and 2-A depending on the used key.

I think this rule clarified it, from here:
  • Even if a character has the potential to reach a certain tier, the use of any tier between that tier and the one it scales to is not allowed. For example, Avatar of Calamity cannot be used in a vs thread with a tier between High 7-A and 2-A or Unknown and 2-A depending on the used key.
So just use one of the calcs for a tier to use?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back